Accepted? Not?

Hidden Warriors

 

 

 

---STATUS COMES HERE----

 

☠☠ NICKNAME ☠☠

    

 

 
NAME TO CALL IN REAL LIFE
REAL NAME | AGE | ROLE (BACKUP) | LOVER (BACKUP) | RIVAL
 
Comment:
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----Out----

 

☠☠ White Cat ☠☠

    

Bear
Park JaeHwa | 22 | Quiet One (Brain) | Yoon DooJoon (Onew) | TaecYeon |
 
Comment(iamfullofrandomness): Firstly, thank you very much for being the first applicant! I really appreciate the fact. I have a few things in your application that has been bothering me so badly, thus I made the decision of having quite a few points deducted from your application. The overall score has not been decided just yet, so do relax, icyflame and I are deciding at the moment. Thank you so much for applying sweetie, and cross your fingers hard. I really liked the choice of your lover. 
 
Comment (icyflame): First thing I would love to thank you for being our first applicant~! Your applcation lacked some details in some parts. I also disagreed on some on the parts too. But other than those two factors, your character was amazing and beautiful~ Your character really did surprised me and her characteristics really touched me, not something I see a lot. Well, thank you once again and I apologize for my late comments..  
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----Out----

 

☠☠ SY☠☠

    

SY
Hwang ShiYing | 16 | The Teddy Bear | Kim JongHyun (SHINee) | Kim JongHyun (NU'EST) |
 
Comment(icyflame): You're application was great. It was simple in some parts, but very creative and interesting in other parts. I found some grammer errors, but other than that, it was a good application! Thank you for applying~
 
 
Comment (iamfullofrandomness): Thank you for being our wonderful second applicant, or as far as I know the second. I find your character's personality very much fit to your preferred role so I should say... Great job on that. I just find some ridicule in your character's past, and how that even relates to the phobias that she holds as of now... No I really don't get a tiny bit of it. I'm really sorry. A pretty well job done if I put aside your grammatical errors, plus a little error in your form formatting.
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----In----

 

☠☠ Mamba☠☠

    

 

Eb
Park HyoJu | 19 | The Brain | Hoya | Lee Joon |
 
Comment(icyflame)All I'm going to say is bravo. LOL jkjk. You're application was really amazing. I really like how your brain functions. It's so unique and I love it. I espically was in love with your specilaty. When I finished your application, I was like - BOOM SHE'S THE BRAIN  DONE! Lol thanks for applying! But, we will need to discuss here and there, so please don't keep your hopes too high~ 
 
 
Comment (iamfullofrandomness): Thank you dear third... No actually forth applicant. So far the best job I've seen, well, personally. I'm clueless about icyflame, but hope she feels the same as I do. I'm sorry to not have your love bias as Tao, for there were some little contradictions to that choice together with disagreements here and there. Terribly sorry for that. What I found 'not-so-amazing' in your almost perfect (well for me) form, was  a. your character's present, and b. your image choices. I did not have a pleasant time running through them. Other than that, well I'm pretty sure you're fine, but don't keep your hopes up too high... Just in case.
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----In----

 

☠☠ Aphrodite ☠☠

    

Rin/AeRin
Hwang AeRin | 22 | The Leader | Jang DongWoo | Takuya Terada |
 
Comment(icyflame)Omg.. I have different thoughts that our iamfullofrandomness. I absolutely LOVED your application and I would say it was the BEST one I have recieved. GOSH thank you so much for this beautiful application. You deserve this leader spot, however we need to discuss more on the story, so please don't get your hopes too high. But once again thank you for this beautiful application. Yours was truly memorable. 
 
Comment (iamfullofrandomness): Your application, first things first, was fascinating. I could see that you took a lot of time and effort to complete this. Just something from me, this is totally my own opinion... The application was very detailed, so much so I had a hard time reading through it. Forgive me, I'm indeed picky. Haruma is really bugging me too, I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure you're fine though. 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----In----

 

☠☠ Mew☠☠

    

ChoJi
Nam RaeYang | 19 |The Teddy Bear | Bang YongGuk | Lee SungJong |
 
Comment(iamfullofrandomness)I chose you to be the teddy bear... Since your setting was perfect to be the teddy bear. Good competition going on with SY! Haha good luck! Loved your rival choice and all other relations to people... You've got some sense.
 
Comment (icyflame):  OMG your application was amazing. I mean no joke. I feel that you can fit any plotline. I totally agree with iamfullofrandomness - you've got some sense. 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----In----

 

☠☠ Mimi☠☠

    

 

Miint
Hwa MiYoung |18 | The Teddy Bear (The Brain) | Kris | JunHo |
 
Comment(icyflame): I actually really really liked your applcation. I don't know why, but something just clicked in with me. I really like your love interest *wink wink*. Your  scene requests would be very fun to write. lol. You did a GREAT job and thanks for applying~
 
 
Comment (iamfullofrandomness): Thank you dear applicant whom we've been wondering "Did she ever send the application in?!". So... I fell in love with your settings. Amazing. Superb. I have got to say however that your past gave me some, just a few, flinches. I just found it some what rediculous. Other than that good job. May the farce be with you.
 
 
 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----Out----

 

☠☠ Alex☠☠

    

 

Alex
Maka Kim |17 | The Brain (The Quiet One) | Jung IlHoon | Not Stated |
 
Comment(icyflame): --coming soon--
 
 
Comment (iamfullofrandomness): There were quite a few missing information here and there in your story... But overall I liked your application... Maybe it was rather confusing.
 
 
 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----In----

 

☠☠ HunnyBunny☠☠

    

 

Chestnut/SungGyu
Hannah |14 | The Teddy Bear (The Two-Faced) | MinHyuk | KyunHyun |
 
Comment(icyflame): --coming soon--
 
Comment (iamfullofrandomness): Thank you for applying dear! icyflame and myself love you dearly. Some concerns I have... Your form was not layouted the way we wanted it to. Well let's put that aside. I really liked your personality. I should say some parts were confusing and complicated. Other than that, good luck!