Chapter 1; A new friend.

Let me love you; One More Time.

 

Chapter 1;

"Silence, everyone!" The teacher said loud enough so that everyone in the class could hear him. The whole class looked at their teacher as they all did what he asked them.  “Class we have a new student. He transferred here to study. Please give him a warm welcome. ”

A short, handsome fish boy entered the classroom as all the students looked in anticipation to the door, expect of one person in the back. The boy bowed. “Hello everyone, I’m Lee Donghae. I’m going to spent the next years with you guys. Please take care of me.” He said with a bright smile, what made the whole class (mostly girls) melt. They were already whispering to each other how handsome the new boy is.

Everyone went quiet when the teacher started to talk again. Only some small whispers could be heard in the class. Donghae still looked really excited as he watched his new class. “Donghae-shii, you can sit next to Kyuhyun in the back. He will guide you from now on.” He gestured his arm to the seat next to a boy with messy, brown hair and his eyes arrowed down in the back of the class.

“WHAT!” Kyuhyun exclaimed. He looked up from his PSP when he heard his name mentioned. He wasn’t really interested in the new kid and he was confused when he heard his name.

“Do you have any problem with that, Kyuhyun?” Kyuhyun sighed. “No… Not at all…” he murmured

Donghae walked to Kyuhyun and sat on the seat beside him and stared at his new seat mate, who was looking to his PSP again with and annoyed look on his face.  When the latter turned his PSP off and went on with his work, Donghae decided to talk with him.

“I’m Lee Donghae.” He said a bit uncertain, because he was afraid the boy would reject him or ignore him. But strangely, he didn’t. The boy gave a small smile.

“I’m  Cho Kyuhyun, nice to meet you.” The two talked a bit, just like all the other people in the class.

A girl came the classroom in  and bowed to her teacher. “I’m sorry for being late.” The teacher sighed and looked at the girl, who seemed half asleep.

“Arisu, did you oversleep again… Go take your seat.” The teacher smiled, while the girl rubbed her eye with her hand and nodded, before walking to her seat. “I won’t give you detention today, you already came three times in a week. Please come earlier tomorrow, okay?”

“Yes, Mr. Jung… Thánk you.” She said from the back of the class and turned to her left. She looked confused to the seat that used to be empty and frowned to the boy who was looking at her. She stared back and shook her head, thinking she saw a ghost, but soon realized ghost don’t exist. ‘He isn’t white… or is he invisible… Maybe another kind of ghost? No… Of course not! Ghost don’t exist… Riight?’

Donghae has been looking at the figure in front of the class even since the late girl came the classroom in. He smiled when she cutely rubbed her eyes and nodded. He felt his heart beat faster and faster with every step she came closer. He couldn’t take his eyes off the girl. He was surpsrised when she turned his way, yet he couldn’t stop looking at her. He smiled when she suddenly shook her head.

Kyuhyun looked curious when he heard Donghae chuckle and smiled when he saw the girl raising a brow while his new seatmate/friend was looking at the girl.

“What’s up?” Kyuhyun asked, thought he already knew what there was, Donghae turned to Kyuhyun and shrugged. Arisu looked wit a questionable look to Kyuhyun. “Hey Su, when did you arrive? Didn’t expect you for the upcoming minutes. ” Kyuhyun laughed and Arisu pouted. Donghae laughed with Kyuhyun.

Arisu just ignored it. “Who?” She asked while pointing to the new kid. Donghae found her childish action so cute that he blushed.

“Oh yeah, you were late.” Kyuhyun teased. “He’s Donghae. He’s a new student.”

“Ahh~”The girl smiled to Donghae. “Hi, nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too.”

“Where-” Arisu wanted to talk, but got interrupted by the teacher. “Arisu, I forgot. Mr. Jaejoong needed to talk to you. You can go to him now.” She nodded and stood up after waving to Kyuhyun and her new found friend, Donghae.

All the girls in the class glared at her, but she just ignored it and left the classroom. Donghae glanced at Kyuhyun nervously. “A-Are you friends with her?”

“With Su? Well you can call it… an friendship. But it’s a bit complicated.” Kyuhyun sounded a bit worried in his tone. He thought deeply about it. He didn’t know if Donghae would understand , but he felt like he would. “I’m pretty close with her. She is known for being strange.” Donghae frowned at the word ‘strange’. Kyuhyun laughed and continued. “I’m not one of those. She just doesn’t open to others and doesn’t people. And for people here, that’s strange.”

“But she opens herself a little bit toward me. She is a super nice person once you know her. We hang out, we talk about many things and such, but she still doesn’t see me fully like a friend. It’s kinda, a one-sided friendship.” He sighed at the end and was surprised himself that he said so much. He wasn’t sure if Arisu would like that. But there was no way back now and he thought Donghae would be a good friend for her. Still, she will kill him for sure once she knows it.”Please don’t tell her you know, okay?”

Donghae nodded. He was a bit disappointed , because he really wanted to be friends with her, but it seemed almost impossible. He sighed and Kyuhyun already knew why.

“Don’t worry. I think it will be easier for you.” Kyuhyun put his hand on his shoulder. Donghae looked surprised at how Kyuhyun knew that. “She already was like that just now. She never is so nice and talkative at first.”

“Really?” Donghae smiled. He looked in the class and only now realized how noisy it was. “Kyuhyun-shii? Why aren’t we working?”

“Drop the –shii, we’re already friends right.” Donghae felt so happy about the fact that Kyuhyun saw him as a friend already. Even Kyuhyun felt happy to call the latter a friend. “It usually depends on Yunho’s mood. I guess he just got laid by Mr. Jaejoong. He always let us relax in the first period at those times. Especially when we have Ms. Gyuri after his classes.” Kyuhyun told him.

After that Kyuhyun explained him everything about their teachers, the do’s and don’t for each of them, their personality, which to get close to and which to stay away from. He also told him about all the other things at school. In the meantime they also talked about their interest, hobbies and more. For the first time in a long while, Kyuhyun was seen such a long time WITHOUT PSP. At the end of the second period, they walked in the hallway.

“Where is Arisu-shii? She has been gone ever since the first period.” Donghae finally dared to ask his friend about it. He has been curious ever since the end of the first period, but was embarrassed to ask.

“Haha, I already wondered when you were finally going to ask me.” Kyuhyun laughed out loud. He thought that Donghae was so easy to read. Donghae got more and more surprised every time Kyuhyun saw right through him. “She has some conversations with Mr. Jaejoong once in a while. I think she didn’t feel like coming to classes after that. Or he needs her to get off the principal… He always uses her as an excuse to not go to the principal.” Both laughed hard.

Donghae suddenly spotted a figure he recognized and a smile appeared on his face again. ”Oh, my brother!”  Kyuhyun looked curious, but didn’t know who he meant. He felt pissed when a certain person he hates came closer and he just didn’t want to think what he thought right now. ‘No way that he is Donghae’s b-

“Hae! How is my little brother? Already like the school?” The boy who was coming closer jumped on his little brother and hugged him happily. He smiled brightly when he released himself from Donghae. He then looked at the boy next to his brother. For some reason a slight blush came onto his face. Donghae found it kinda strange, since his brother diidn’t blush much. Almost never.

“It’s cool! I really like the school, teachers and I already made a friend!” He glanced at Kyuhyun. “Min, this is my friend, Cho Kyuhyun” he introduced his friend to his brother. “Kyu, this is my brother, Sungmin!”

Sungmin smiled brightly at his brother’s friend. “Hi~ Nice to meet you, Kyuhyun.”

“Hm, Whatever… ” He said bluntly and looked to Donghae. Sungmin was surprised and felt slightly hurt by his words. Maybe he shouldn’t have said that. He shrugged it off with a smile and looked the other way. Kyuhyun suddenly walked away.

“Sorry hyung! Have to go! Don’t mind him, he’s actually really nice!” Donghae waved to his hyung and Sungmin waved back with a smile. Donghae followed Kyuhyun. When they where out of Sungmin’s sight, he sighed and walked the other way, to his friends.

Just when I finally thought I had a way to grab his attention.

-End Chapter 1-

Finally started this fic~ 
As for LSTF, Mianhaee everyone,, won't write that one for a while!! 
I'm really sorry, but i really can't write it yet, it;s so hard for me to write, that i haven't posted anything in the past 4-6 months =o I feel really bad, and i sreally want to write again,, but also, i don't want to make the last chapters a fail or rush it because i want to end it... :/ 
Hope you will understand, and that's why i'm gonna start some new fics!! 
 

Hope you will like them and support them!! All my fics (except Maybe you're the one) will be bout Kyumin mainly!! 
 

It may not look like it yet, but this fic will be mostly about KyuMin, friends!KyuHae and side HaeSu~!!

My other fics, that will be posted later someday, will be about KyuMin, EunHae, Jindeul (b1a4) & Me/ShiYoon,,