H - House

Bang Family ABC's Drabbles. ♡

H - House

When Junhong was about two years old and four months, Himchan finally realized how tiny their apartment really was. The two bedrooms with one bathroom apartment used to be the perfect size for him and Yongguk when they got married but ever since Junhong came along, free space in the apartment had decreased and stuff had increased. 

Throughout the small apartment, toys were scattered everywhere. Most of them resided in the living room but a few were found in a variety of places such as their bedroom, the kitchen, and the bathroom. Sometimes Himchan would find one of Jello's blocks in the hallway and would trip over it because it was so small that he didn’t see it.

The room that used to be the guest bedroom had been transformed into Jello's bedroom. Recently, Jello had been asking his parents to replace his crib in his room with a bed because "big boys sleep in beds, Umma!" But that room used to have a lot of space but as Junhong got older, half of it started turning into a storage room so a bed couldn’t really fit.

The idea of possibly moving into house struck Himchan's mind when he decided to clean the apartment out and throw out the useless stuff. It was Saturday and he had the whole apartment to himself. Junhong was at his parents' house for grandparent bonding and Yongguk was at work training the trainees who wanted to be rappers. 

As he went through all the stuff in the apartment, he found himself asking why there wasn’t that much room. Why weren't in a house yet he wondered. Junhong was growing up and soon the apartment would be too small for all of them. 

So later that day after Jello was laid down for the night and all the dishes were washed, Himchan curled up on Yongguk's side and decided that it was the perfect time to bring up the thought of possibly moving into a house. The TV was on low and some MBC drama was on but the two were barely watching.

“Gukkie,” Himchan said and Yongguk turned to him. “I think it’s time that we move into a house.”

“Why? Is there something wrong with the apartment?” Yongguk asked, not sure where all this talk about having a house had come from.

“It’s a great place but we’re running out of space and Junhong is growing up. I want him to have a lot of space to run around in and have space to play in all his toys.” Himchan decided that if Yongguk wasn’t going to agree with his idea, he was going to use aegyo. When Yongguk stayed silent, Himchan watered his eyes a little and curved his lower lip into a pout.

“Alright, we can start looking at houses soon. I’ll call the realtor tomorrow.” Yongguk promised and kissed Himchan’s forehead.

“Thank you, honey.” Himchan reached over and pecked Yongguk before sliding under the covers to go to sleep. He really couldn’t wait to start house searching. It was going to be so much fun.

 

a/n: really short because I needed some Banghim.<3

 

Enjoy ^-^!