O - One

Bang Family ABC's Drabbles. ♡

O - One

Himchan smiles down at his slightly swollen stomach, which now has hit its fifth month of existence. It's almost midnight and he's waiting for Yongguk to finish showering so they can cuddle. In the backround, Himchan can hear the television but he isn’t really paying it much attention. He lifts his hand up to his stomach and starts slowly caressing it. He doesn't know the gender yet because Yongguk and him decided to wait until month six to find out.

The baby kicks a lot during the day but not now. Himchan thinks it's because of his soothing hand motions have. He doesn't know why but he loves caressing his stomach now that he's pregnant. He still can’t believe that there’s a child inside him.

Rubbing his stomach usually calms him down. Like that one time Yongguk refused to get him food at three in the morning and Himchan got so mad that he went into the living room and started bawling his eyes out. Then, when Yongguk tried to apologize, Himchan pushed him away and started rubbing his belly to clam himself.

Himchan giggled at the memory because he made Yongguk cook for himself the next morning. Let's just say, someone left for work on an empty stomach. 

"What are you giggling about?" An amused voice asked from the doorframe. 

Himchan looked up to see Yongguk standing there with no shirt. He could see Yongguk’s defined abs in its full glory.

"Nothing. Just myself." Himchan said and patted the open spot next to him, demanding that his husband come over and lay down next to him.

Yongguk chuckled before he lied down obediently and wrapped an arm around his husband.

"How was your day?" Yongguk asked, before lifting up Himchan's shirt to kiss the bulging abdomen.

"Good. I think I saw Kim Joonmyun from high school at the park today." Himchan said as he snuggled closer to Yongguk.

"Who?" Yongguk tries to recall who this Kim Joonmyun is.

"You know, the short student president a year below us. Always hung out with the the Chinese transfer students. He used to date the Canadian transfer, Kris." 

The name Kris rings a bell in Yongguk's head. He remembered when he and that tall Canadian would have rap battles at lunch. Sometimes he would play basketball with Kris.

Yongguk dominated in rap but Kris always beat him in basketball. 

"Oh, I remember now. Are they still together? Do you know?" The shirtless rapper asked.

"I think so because Joonmyun had a kid with him and it looked like Kris's. I wonder how many kids they have." Himchan turns off the tv because he forgot it was on. His mind wonders to last week and he gets a little sad.

"Maybe just one. We're gonna have one soon." Yongguk smiles and starts caressing Himchan's stomach.

"Just one?" 

"What?" Yongguk is confused on whether Himchan is talking about them or Kris and Joonmyun.

"Do you only want one child?" Himchan questions, his hand somehow ended up on his stomach again. The smile disappears from his face when he asks.

"It depends on you, baby. If you want one, we'll just have this baby. But if you want more, we can always try for more." Yongguk takes Himchan's hand and kisses it, a form of comfort. He can feel that Himchan is upset but he doesn’t know why.

"The doctor told me last week, you know the one you missed, that if I have this child, my chances for more are slim." Himchan feels tears sliding down his face. Thanks hormones.

Yongguk lets out no sound as he pulls his tearing husband to chest. His fingers reach down to wipe away the saltiness from Himchan's eyes.

"Baby, if we have one, that's fine. If we have 10 or even none, that's also fine. I'm happy with just you. All I want is you and if we have a kid, call it miracle. We can spoil the hell out of the kid. So don't be upset about it." Yongguk smiles when he hears Himchan stop sniffling.

"You're amazing. What did I do to deserve you?" Himchan murmurs into Yongguk's bare chest.

"You charmed me with your beauty." 

Yongguk earns a smack to the arm, which he laughs off.

 

a/n: bleh. Not the best but throwback chapter. Yay.

Infinite is coming to New York in November and I’m too broke to go ):

Anyway, I might write another fic…about exo.

Hehe. Thanks for the subs and views and votes <3