Chapter 7- Hello Jeju!

A Love That Blooms

~Hannah's P.O.V~

"Hannah don't play with your food the boys will be here in 10 minutes" mom said 

"Yeah sorry" i said eating my cereal 

"You should take care yourself" dad said i just nodded. 

"All of your things are ready?" mom asked 

"Yeah" i said 

"Don't waste the chance on telling him" mom added i smile gratefuly to her i really love my parents, i look at dad and he smiled widely. 

My phone buzz indicating someone is calling i took it out in my pocket and went to the living room. It was Nathan who is calling me, i told him last night about me going to Jeju with the boys. 

"Hello" i said 

"Hey Hannah Bear" he excalimed i giggled, he made me a nickname which is Hannah Bear

"So whats up?" i asked 

"Are you excited?" he said 

"Hell yeah!" i exclaimed earning a laugh from him

"So you still go for the plan?" he asked concerned 

"Hmm yeah" i replied

"When it turns out bad tell me i will come home and comfort you" he said, i smiled widely. This is what i like about Nathan he protects and comfort me in a brotherly way.

"HANNAH THEY ARE HERE!" mom shouted 

"Seems like they are already there" he said 

I giggled "Yeah" i replied

"Take Care" he said 

"You  also" i replied and hang up. 

I went to the porch bringing my luggage and carry on. I was wearing my sun glasses and beach hat earning a chuckle from the boys.

"What?" i asked them

"Someone is excited" D.O teased i just giggled

"We will wait you in the car just say bye to your parents" Sehun said getting my 2 suit case i nodded and went to my parents who is standing in the front door.

"Mom Dad i will go now" i said hugging them 

"Take care" dad said kissing my forehead 

"Yeah you two also" i said 

"Go get him" mom said kissing my cheeks 

"I will" i wink at them 

"Call me when you arrived" dad said i just nodded and went towards the car. I slip in the passanger seat since Suho is the one who is driving. 

"Read?" he asked i nodded excitedly giving me a chuckle i waved to my parents and we drove off to the airport. 

The drive to the airport was fun we were laughing and singing along the way. 

We currently here in the boarding gate within 10 minutes we will be entering the plane. 

"I'm hungry" Chanyeol said rubbing his tummy i laugh at him he just pouted 

I poke his pout "Why don't you eat on the plane?" i suggested and he just nodded 

We took an afternoon flight so that when we arrived in Jeju it will be sunset. 

"Flight 786 bound to Jeju Island is now allowing to enter the passangers in the plane" the intercom announced. 

We were the last one to eneter the plane, were are in the business class. I was sitting between Suho and Byun which kind of awkward. I shiver since it was so cold and i'm wearing a tube sundress, Suho noticed it and wrap his arms around my shoulders bringing me closer to him. I glanced at Byun and he was shooting daggers on to Suho while clenching his fist. 

I hold his hand he look at me and he relaxes i just smiled at him and let go of his hug. I snuggle more to Suho as far as i know this is part of my plan, even though i want to be in Byun's arms. 

"Hannah wake up" somsone said shaking me i slowly open my eyes seeing Suho still holding me in his arms. 

I sat up and noticed that its just the two of us who is left in the plane, i stan up and he took my carry on bag. 

"Lets go?" he asked i just nodded 

We went to the others its near the baggage belt. I hear girls screaming outside the airport i look on the glass door seeing its their fans, i can see camera flashing. Suho hold onto my hand i look at him and just smiling. 

"You ready to dive in the human sea?" he joked i giggled and nodded 

"Wear your sunglass , don't talk or look up just look down i will guide you don't worry" he said i smiled gratefully at him.

We went outside the airport and the boys was attacked by questions by the paparazzi and screaming fans such as 

"Byun Marry Me"

"Chanyeol father my children" this almost made me laugh

and some questions such as 

"Who is she?" 

"Is she your girlfriend Suho?"

"Are you two dating?" 

"Is she using you for fame" hell no! i'm not using them for fame. 

When we were settled in the car that will take us to the place where we were staying. 

"WOW" i said the boys laugh at my reaction 

"How come you survived?" i asked 

"You will get use to it" Sehun said 

It was a 1 hour drive to the resort where we are staying. We pulled out in front of a beach hotel at the back of it is the beach. We went to the lobby we booked 3 rooms. Me and Byun share a room while Sehun , D.O and Kai share one room and to the another room Chanyeol and Suho shared. 

We were in the same floor.

"Okay we will be having a dinner in on of the beach bbq place we will meet in the lobby at 7" D.O instructed all of us nod and went to our own room. Byun sat in one of the beds since there are two beds. 

"I'm going to the beach are you gonna come with me?" i asked him i look at him and he was asleep i giggled and kiss his forehead. I went to my suitcase and then change into slippers leaving my sun glass and beach hat. I left a note saying i will go to the beach for a while. 

~Byun's P.O.V~

The moment when Hannah went out i followed her silently. I was pretending i was asleep since i want to . 
She went to the beach looking at the sun set it was so beautiful i took a picture of it she still did not recognized me. I look at her and she was smiling while closing her eyes, she was so beautiful so i took a picture of her. I decided to scare her for a bit. I walk towards her wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling her to my chest.

"AHH!" she shouted i chuckled 

"Its just me" i said 

"Byun" she whispered 

"Yeah?" i asked 

"Isn't the view beautiful?" she asked smiling 

"Yeah" i replied

You are more beautiful 

We just stayed like that for long everything is beautiful, the way she leans her head in the crook of my shoulder and holding my hands that wrap in his waist securely. I want her to hold in my arms forever i want her to call mine. We fit perfectly its like we are a missing puzzle, its like were meant to be like this. I want to know her feelings for me, so before Suho will make a move and before we will be back home i want to ask her about her feelings for me. I will take the risk just for her to be mine. I know the fans will hate her or the paparazzi will make stories about her and will make us fall apart so does the manangement since they don't want us to be in a relationshipi i will fight for her since i love her so much i don't want her to let go of me and leave me. I want us to be forever.