Chapter 1 -Wish Come True, Coming Home& Hidden Feelings

A Love That Blooms

*Two Years  After*

~Hannah's P.O.V~

"Hannah hurry we will be late!!" my mom shouted downstairs 

"I'm coming!" i replied , i look at myself one more time in my full lenght mirror , i was satisfied on my look i grab my purse and went downstairs.

"You take too much time" my mom said

"Well you told me in the last minute" i replied

"Come on lets go" she said ignoring my comment.

I hop on our car mom was driving and i was in the passanger sit. Were going on a fancy restaurant my dad is waiting in there with his bestfriend which also his bussines partner  and his son. Actually don't know his son but i hope he is not a kind of jerk. I was wearing a black dress which shows my curves and it stops in my mid tight , it wasn't a show off clothes it was simple but elegant. I hope this dinner won't be boring cause i know our parents will be talking about bussines.

"Were here" mom said hoping out the car i did not even notice we arrived. I followed her lead.  

"Good Evening Mam" the receptionist said 

"We are part of Mr. Kwon's Reservation" mom said 

"Okay follow me" the receptionist said 

Mom and I followed him we went into a private area. When the receptionist open the door i saw my dad talking to his bestfriend which is also his bussines partner and beside him was a handsome guy not just handsome but he was hot , he has dark brown hair a bit curly. 

I sat across him i did not look to anyone i just look on the food which is infront of me.

"Its been a long time George" mom said 

"Yeah is she your daughter?" he asked i look on him and smiled

"Yeah she is" mom said 

"Hi I'm Hannah" i introduce myself 

"Nice meeting you" he said 

"Nice meeting you too" i replied smiling

"This is my son" he said pointing the handsome guy which is across from me 

"Hey I'm Nathan" he said smiling , to tell you the truht he looks handsome smiling

"Hi" i replied smiling back

Its been half an hour since they started talking and i was already bored since I don't want to be a bussines person like them i want to be different actually want to build my own art museum since i love to paint which gradually my parents supporting on it. I learned that George and dad were friends but when dad decided to live here in Korea they talk less since George is in London, Nathan lives his whole life here in korea just like me. 

"Ahmm dad can i go outside? i really am not interested on the bussines talking" Nathan said i was taken a back to what he said since i never did that to my dad or mom when they bring me in this kind of dinner i look on his dad face and i was surprise in his expression since he is not mad he smile honestly.

"Sure" he said 

"Thanks" Nathan replied

"Bring Hannah with you" George said i was surprise 

"Ahmm no thanks maybe he has somewhere to go with someone" i said, actually i wanna go outside but i don't want to be a burden. 

"Its okay" he said 

We went outside the restaurant and was greeted by the cold wind. I shiver since i was wearing a dress. Nathan noticed it he took off his blazer and wrap it in my shoulders, he is not just handsome but also a gentleman.

"Thanks" i said looking up on him smiling. He is so tall 

"Welcome" he smiled back

"Where do you want to go?" he asked 

"In our state lets just go to a coffee shop" i said 

The walk going to the coffee shop was silent its was acutally awkward since we just met, its not that long walk. I open the door and sit one of the booth while he ordered our drinks.  He cameback handing me my hot chocolate while he was having coffee since its a cold weather. He sat across me 

"Thanks for the drink" i said 

"Welcome" he replied 

"So.." i said

"So?" he asked 

"What do you want to talk about?" i asked

"How about ourself?" he said. 

"Okay then" i said 

Its been an hour that were talking i learned many things about him, acutally he is an outgoing guy he likes to travel the world just like me. Our parents are the same they respect our decision if we don't want to follow them in the bussines industry, he likes photography, he told me to visit his studio once which i gladly said yes. He already travelled some country while me still starting on travelling he also told me we could travel together. What shock me is he is still single. We exchanged numbers , we will be friends and we decided to hang out sometime with Aria my cousin which is living with us. 

Here I'am in our living room alone since mom and dad still not yet home and Aria is sleeping already. Its been an hour since i arrived home from the coffee shop with Nathan. I flick through some channels and stop on a gossip shows. 

"EXO just cameback from the country from there concert in Thailand" the anncouncer said 

"We will be having a little talk to one of the members and its Baekhyun" the announcer said which made me froze, what would he be saying right now?. 

"So Byun how was the concert?" she asked , Byun look on the camera and smiled, suddenly i felt the smile was directing to me and i miss his smile 

"It was greate! Acutally were having a new concert but we will be on a break for two months" he will be on break? why do i suddenly feel nervous? 

"Where will you spend that break?" the announcer ask 

"Well i'm going back home with my members exculding the M" he said now i know why i feel nervous, when he said that i froze , he will comeback here which means he will see me and we will meet. Its been 2 years since he left and became famous. 

I turn off the t.v. and went to my room i don't want to hear more since i don't feel good anymore. When he entered that world of fame we did not talk much since he was busy we just talk for a month since he became famous and then our communication was cut off since he was busy with everything. And now he will be back , i don't know if i should be happy or sad , happy because he will be coming back home, my bestfriend will be coming back home or i will be sad since he forgot about me, i'm not even sure if he forgot about me. But i know I'm nervous since i did not talk for him for 2 years i don't know if he change or not and he will be bringing s. I know i can't get rid off him since we live in the same neighborhood just four houses apart. My fear is still flowing my body what if he really did change? what if he really forgot about me and when he sees me he won't recognized me i hope it won't turn out that way. I was stil holding on his promise. My wish came true its when he is coming home. This two months will be full of drama and happiness i know it. And I drifted off to sleep

~Byun's P.O.V~

We back in the country from the tour in Thailand! and it was amazing the fans are so incredible!. Management gave us a two monhts break and i'm excited about it. I will be with the K since the M will be having an individual break. We will be going to our house and i will be seing my bestfriend, i haven't forgotten about her, its just that i became so busy. I know she will get mad at me , i will really ask forgiveness to her and i want her to be my bestfriend again. Actually have feelings for her i love her more than a friend , i actually have that feeling hidden for 3 years but i did not have the courage to say it cause i'm afraid what if she doesn't like me back? it wil just ruin our friendship. I already told the guys about how i felt for her and they told me i was stupid, yeah i know i'am i acutally had a plan to ask her to be my girlfriend before i left but i did not have the courage i'm afraid of taking the risk, they told me to tell her how i feel when we go to my house and we will bring her on tour with us. I still did not forget my promise to her. I hope this two months of going back home will be great. 

*AUTHORS NOTE: Nathan is Lee Jong Suk from the drama School 2013, if you don't know him just search him in google. The main photo is what taeyeon wears on the dinner.*