Before the Earth was Great

A little bit of Ice cream

 

Chapter 2:

 

 

Kai Len’s POV

 

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

 

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaHHHhh!”

 

 

Was that a girly screech?! But I’m hindering myself from screaming and as far as I could remember… I’m the only girl at this moment!

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHH. It’s coming this way!” (both of them screeched)

 

 

NO. But I’m only screaming in my mind like AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

 

 

 –right?

 

 

ToT

Like hell. I’m really panicking! It’s dark and we’re locked inside an abandoned factory with tons of r-r-rats…*blush*

 

 

 

(Taemin held her hand)

 

“Ah. Rat! Rat! Mouse! Whatever! Go away…” Taemin-ssi blurted.

 

 

 

I was caught up with the kinship of us two. *blush*

^-^

 

 

 

It’s the freaking first time he held my hand. His soft, warm, and manly hand held mine. He held mine as tightly as possible. *blush to the max*

 

 

 

^o^ I hope this moment will last forever!

 

 

 

If this keeps up…

 

               

                                                                                I don’t care if there are millions, no, billions of rats in this factory.

 

 

 

                ^o^ Happiest day of my life!

 

 

It’s cloud 9, highest point of happiness for me…hmm. What else?         ^-^ KEKE

 

                                                                                               

 

“Hya!”

 

 

Hmm. Cloud 9…happiness…

 

 

“HYAA!”

 

 

 

What the?!

 

“Your name-ssi! T-the…” Taemin points at my shoes

 

                                                                                                                               

 

 

                                                                                                                T,T He still doesn’t know my name.

 

 

But…

 

 

Aw. He noticed my brand new pair of snickers! I bought it as the same color as your high cut shoes, taemin-ssi…

 

“Hm. L-l-look…” Taemin looked so frightened

 

Aww. Cutie taemin. He’s just shock that we have the same color of shoes… *blush*

 

 

 

 

 

(Looks at her feet)

 

*wide eyes* O.O---------LOADING… LOADING…

 

 

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHhhhhhhHHHHH!” So did taemin-ssi

 

 

There’s a rat on my foot. I mean…A…t-there’s…

 

 

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! ToT

 

 

 

“AAAAAAAH!” The both of use panicked. I scooted near taemin-ssi. ToT

 

                                                                                I know it’s a wrong timing to do lovey-dovey…But.

This is no lovey-dovey!!! ahhhhhh! “It’s chasing me! It’s chasing me!!!” I cried

 

“It’s chasing her!!!!” ToT    “

It’s chasing me!  Isn’t that obvious already!?

 

 

“Sheesh” A voice surrounded the room. But I did not mind…maybe it was Taemin-ah…

Making some RAT-shooo-ing technique…

 

 

I hugged Taemin, I’m sorry but it was an involuntary move. My reflexes were tingling after seeing the rat sniffing my my foot. T.T

 

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!” We both wailed. He held my arm and we ran…ran fast just so the rat…wouldn’t. But! Hell! This rat is darn hungry! And is planning to make me HUMAN CURRY!!! ToT I can’t take a step anymore. I’m really tired… *pants*

                                                “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH” But it’s till tailing us.

 

“AAHh! (pants) If this continue, rats will really have a feast on me…T.T”

 

 

 

                                                                But…*blush* H-h-he’s carrying me.

 

 

 

He carried me as he rushed he’s way up to the table. I can’t stop myself. It’s like blood…ahh. My blood pressure is going topsy-turvy…

 

“Hold on tight. There’s a table over there…we could just stay…” Taemin looks back at the ferocious rat…

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! ToT” From this view, I could see taemin’s eyes closely. I could see him teary eyes…

 

                                                                                                At this position, I could feel him around me. I could feel his chest. I could feel his breathing. *blush*

 

I thinking I’m hyperventilating for the first time in my life!

 

 

 

 

Aaaaah…The rat’s not making me feel like this.          

                                                                                                                But… *blush*

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin-ah…you are really manly. ^_^ Look, you carried me to the table. Aw.

So, maybe this is why, I admire you. No. I love you.

 

 

 

“Chill. Would you just cool down, you two?!” Someone interrupted the tension.

 

 

                                                                Oh well. Atleast I got a hug, somewhat a hug, from Taemin-ah. Taemin-ah. taemin-ah…(and the day dreaming keeps on)

 

 

 

 

after 3 minutes… Taemin-ah, Taemin-ah, Taemin-ah…

 

 

“Okay. Calm down. They wont hurt you…well, unless if they’re”

Wait. That voice seemed familiar.

 

 

 

                                                                                Yes. I could’ve swore I heard that voice before.

 

Or maybe I’m just…

 

 

 

“Hya. Could you stop screaming?!”   Oh. I forgot to mention Taemin was still screaming.

 

Well, he was…but I was caught up when he carried me. He carried…

 

(PANICS)

OMO! I dropped my phone… HEH! That’s fine… I’ll find it later.

But who cares… ha! ha! HA!

 

 

(Background: Taemin screaming AAaaaaaahhhhh)

                                                                               

                                                                                                I could not hear him screaming because my imagination was rather louder from his screech…

 

 

 

He put me down after he noticed he was carrying me. AHAHA

 

 

                                                He carried me…*blush*

Wait. He carried me?! B-but… WAIT! Am I dreaming?

 

 

 

“Hya. You two are really noisy…with the AAH and the AahhHh.”

 

 

Sheesh. So much with the Aahhh! and AaaaAaAaHhhhhh… You kinda messed up my being-with-Taemin-moment

                                                                Omo. Is it?                    It is! Gongchan-ah!?

 

 

Chakkaman! B-but what is he doing here?!

 

 

 

He was excused in doing work. -_-‘  Ooh. I remember!

 

He got excused because he said he was sleepy. -_-‘

 

 

 

“Gongchan? W-what are…” I popped a question but I would not expect an answer.

 

                                                                               

                                                                                                Well, I kinda hit him with a notebook, a 639 page book…just yesterday.

 

 

“I already told everyone..I’m sleepy. And this is the safest and most quiet place I could find around here.”

 

 

Safest?! Could you define the meaning of safest…

 

 

 

“………………” Taemin was only looking at us, well, Gongchan and I.

 

 

“But it’s noisy in here so… I’ll be leaving you two lovebirds alone.” Gongchan teased

 

 

Hya! The door is locked. How could you leave? Eh.

 

 

                                                                                                But if you leave…

 

 

I don’t mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                taemin-ah. AAAh*blush*

 

 

“W-what the?! This wont open!”

HUH? I forgot to tell him the door is locked from the outside.

 

 

 

                                                                                                OMO. O.o-------I cant think. I cant think.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                IM DYING! 0,0

 

 

 

 

“Y-You!” He pointed at taemin

“And you!” And pointed at me too…T,T                         

 

scary~

 

 

“You two locked us in!”

                                                                                “Aish!! You two should’ve thought long enough before entering here!!!” Gongchan was furious. (Cant imagine poor Gongchan angry)

 

 

 

                                                                                Well, I cant tell if he really is furious because to me he only has one expression…well, that’s how I see it.

 

In SHORT smiling while being angry…hah!

 

 

BOOOOOM! BLAAAAM! WOOOOOSH!

 

 

                                                                                                Thump! Thump! Thump!

 

KABOOOOM!!! E-e-e-e-e-e—e-e-e-ee—e-e-e-eek..

 

 

“What the hell was that?!” Great! now maybe an alien landed… what bad could happen?

 

 

 

(Raindrops…little droplets falling from the roof)

 

                                                                                                                (Then a storm followed)

 

 

GREAT! -_-‘

 

 

                                                                                ToT “Why can’t I get this thing out!?” Taemin-ah was pounding, kicking and smashing a broken refrigerator.

 

“Hya! Leave that!” Gongchan-ah shoved Taemin away from the fridge. “Let it go! That’s almost a 20-year-old ice cream. God! Are you human?”

 

 

                                                I can’t think anymore. Sarang?! Love? Love is nowhere right now…

But this is the day I dreamed experiencing. experiencing? Aigoo. The greatest day in my life (ToT) happening…still I cant enjoy it. I cannot savor this moment!    TT,TT

 

“Has anybody have a phone?”

 

Eh? P-phone? ------LOADING---------

 

 

still LOADING…

 

 

Oh! PHONE! 

                                                                                “Dongsaeng! I have here…see?” Taemin-ah…

 

Where the heck is my phone anyway?!

 

I swore it was here a moment ago… wait is that…

 

 

Taemin-ah!  Is that!

 

“My PHONE!” points at Taemin

                                                                                                “Mwoeyo?!”  H-h-he’s holding, touching, caressing, in contact with m-m-my p-phone

 

(blush)

 

“Oh. No signal” W-wait… (walks toward Taemin)  

 

 

 

“T-that’s my phone…”

 

 

“Eh? Mworago?!”