Love?

Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When you’ve forgotten all your fears and then suddenly they get back at you when you’re the happiest, you realize that life really isn’t fair, at least most of the time.

Waking up alone for the first time in months was a slap to his face. Last night wasn’t just a bad dream that had him crying and greeting a supposedly nice morning with bloodshot eyes.

Yunho walked out, leaving vague reasons for him to accept and push him to move on. But was that even fair? Let alone, considerate, for a lover? It was difficult for him to accept the way he’d reasoned things out by himself when all he could figure was that maybe he was the only one who fell in love.

 

 

The best part of believe is the lie. Where’d he hear that before? He doesn’t care so long as he knew it was probably the most relevant lyric to him as he remembers every promise Yunho had uttered to his ears, so soft and seemingly a hundred percent sincere.

It hurt, of course it did, but he couldn’t bring himself to sow anger for the other man. It was beyond him to hold grudges, all the more for someone who had made him happy even for a while.

Jaejoong felt bad, remorse gliding slowly in his conscience. He thinks, maybe he just wasn’t good enough.

 

 

The remnants of a love left in the past, haunting and taunting, never wavering as the hurt never vanishes but deepens by the day. Walking into the same apartment, doing the same things since even before he moved in. It was a tainted memory he honestly didn’t want to forget. It was a part of him, a part of what makes him but it doesn’t change the fact that he was lonely.

He had to move on somehow, Jaejoong kept that thought in the back of his mind. He’d rather savor the feelings he had at present first rather than force himself on emotions he had to act and deliver.

He wasn’t ready to find contentment yet. That’s how he put it. It meant the same as waiting for Yunho to change his mind and come back if the winds take him, though.

 

 

Was it possible to be too in love? Or is love just one thing all the same and the dif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter