Prologue

Bite Me

 

 

 

" Devils do smile you know. "

- Do Kyungsoo

 

" There are a lot of yesterdays but there are more tomorrows. "

- Park Chanyeol

 

" What makes all of us the same? We all think we're different. "

- Kim Joonmyun aka Suho

 

" Did you think that just because you were forgiven means that what you did was forgotten?"

- Zi Luhan

 

" Life was unfair from the very start. It was just up to us to make it worthwhile."

- Zhang Yixing

 

" You were standing there while I was busy admiring your beauty. Then the next thing I know, the wolf fell in love with little red riding hood. "

- Byun Baekhyun

 

" Nobody knew what really happened to fairy tales. They were just made for others sake. "

- Kim Minseok

 

" Monsters aren't supposed to fall in love. So I'm asking you, what exactly did you do to me? "

- Wu Yifan

 

" Did you know that wolves know how to sing? Yes, their hearts sing. "

- Kim Jongdae

 

" I'd rather see you cry while I comfort you than know that I'm the reason behind it. "

- Kim Jongin

 

It was a tragic love story really. Kill someone then he becomes important. " 

- Oh Sehun

 

" I failed because I stopped trying. It wasn't the best of decisions I know but I'm just no match for him. "

- Huang Zi Tao

 

" You don't even know me personally so you better stay out of my way. "

- Chai aka Potchi

 

" I didn't do anything wrong! Why must this kinds of things happen? "

- Lee Sunny

 

 



 

For how many times do I have to call you

For how many times do you need to hear I love you

For how many times do I need to reach out to you

Just for you to notice how badly I need you?

 

How many nights do I need to stay awake

How many days do I keep being fake

How many letters should I make

Just for you to know this is all for your sake?

 

How many years should I keep being stupid?

How many seconds do I need to plead?

How many tears should I keep on spilling?

For you to understand that I am hurting?

 

Because I love you, I'm willing to grab the moon

Because I need you, I shall conquer doom

Because I want you, your memories took up all the room

Because it's you, anything I'd do.

 

Someday my body will grow weary, my heart won't

My mind would stop working but my heart won't

I'd probably lose my life but forever I'll love you

Even for those many times I'd continue.

Because it's you, because it's you.

 

" This is a great poen Ms. Lee. Why don't you make some of these more often. " I  can only smile and reach out for the piece of paper that my teacher was handing out to me. I looked at my scribbles and looked back at my teacher. 

 

" I'll try teacher. " I told her and then walked back to my seat. It was Friday and this is the end of My first month here in SM High. So far, nothing has gone wrong and I'd like to keep it that way. I've never crossed paths with the kingkas or even the resident delinquent here in our school. 

 

" Hey Sunbuns, can I read it? " Tiffany, my seatmate and bestfriend asked me. I gently handed it to her and watched as her facial expressions went from eyesmiles to frowns. 

 

" You always make depressing poems Sunny. Can't you make something a little more bright and bubbly?" She told me. The poem was actually our homework that was given to us last Monday but I made it just a while ago. I'm such a good student don't you think?

 

" Unlike you Fany, I don't make poems that are about pink written in pink colored paper using a pink pen. Seriously, don't you ever get tired of the annoying color? " I rolled my eyes and grabbed my backpack to put my homework away.

 

" Hey! You're such a meanie! I'm sure one of these days you'll experience karma. And Karma is such a ! " she stucked her tongue out at me that caused me to laugh. I've only know Tiffany for a month but I feel like it's been years since we met each other. She's so bubbly and energetic that sometimes it becomes annoying but I love her that way. Tiffany is not tiffany if she's not bouncing up and down just because her underwear is pink.

 

" Sure Sure Fany ah. I'll anticipate the Karma. " I smiled even though she won't probaby look at me and continue with her sulking business. After five minutes or so, she'll be back to normal. She's just like that when somebody insults her favorite color. And besides, she can't stay mad at me too long. Because she loves me like that. 



 

 

I am now walking home with a bouncing Fany beside me. I swear she never loses her energy while me here is like too-tired-i'd-rather-die. 

 

" Hey Sunny. Have you ever been afraid of Potchi? " I looked at Tiffany and shot her a questioning look. Where did Potchi came from?

 

" Potchi? You mean Chai? The delinquent? " I asked her.

 

" Yeah. She's really scary you know! she has those super sharp eyes behind those glasses and whenever she looks at me it feels like I'm gonna die! " she exaggeratedly blabbered while animatedly shivering and hugging herself as if she's seeing Potchi in front of her. 

 

" Oh come on Fany. She's named Potchi. Why the heck is that scary? "

 

" She doesn't even know that people call her potchi because everyday, she walks in the halls with her earphones and then chews her gum like a bully. " 

 

" Have she ever bullied anyone? "

 

" Well, no. But I swear! she's really scary! I mean look at her! she could kill you with just a stare! " 

 

" Tch. Where'd you even get Potchi from?"

 

" You know, the food? the yummy pink gummy food? People calls her Potchi because it contradicts her personality! Are you scared of The Wolves though? "

 

" The Kingkas? I mean the school's varsity team? Those gangster who always beats up people? Those jerks who break girls hearts everyday? They're much scarier than Potchi. " 

 

" I sure agree with that. " 

 

Then the rest of the walk home was quiet. I guess Fany is immersed in her thoughts again. I lied down in my bed and looked at my phone. It's 3:30 pm and I don't have anything to do. Might as well introduce myself right? 

 

I am Lee Sunny. I'm 18 and I live alone. My parents are supproting me but I prefer to live indepently. I guess I could say that I'm bubbly and energetic too but nothing compared to Tiffany. I moved here a month ago the same day I started entering SM High. It was a really cool school honestly and I never regretted enrolling there. I'm an only child so it was a little hard trying to live separately but I have managed. Yes, my hobby is making poems and most of it are heartbroken. Since I've never experienced falling in love before, I can't make something like Tiffany had suggested a while ago. Love is not really in my mind right now. I want to finish my seniro high without any hindrance so I can make my parents proud. 

 

Those people we are talking about a while ago where the school's most famous student. The School'd basketball team or most known as The Wolves. They're kingkas. They bully people and I wouldn't want to spend even just an hour with them. They ar pretty intimidating and a little scary. While Chai or Potchi or whatever, I think more peolpe fear her than they fear The Wolves. She rarely talks and just communicate by nodding or shaking her head occasionally. She's really hard to please and just like Tiffany said earlier, she has really sharp eyes. I never really looked at it though because I think she doesn't. her eyes looks like it's pleading and lonesome. Actually, The Wolves and Potchi are the school's lowest ranked students while I'm on the top. They belong to the lowest section and mostly causes chaos which I don't really want to remember. Their room is really dirty and messy and they scare off their teachers sometimes. And yes, you read right. I'm on the top of school's ranking. It was posted yesterday from the results of the monthly test that the school gives us students to see any developments. It was my first time doing that so I couldn't believe I ranked first. Either way, it was fun.

 



 

 

Hey guys, so I updated! ^^ I'm starting to become  a responsible author! kkk~ but it still depends on my brother XD

Anyway, how as it? It was just a prologie XD Little did Sunny know of the chaos that was following her XD ANd yeah, ignore the typos, the grammar erros and  punctuation erros. English is not my mother tongue and yeah XD I'll check that later on. ANd, I won't display any photo of Chai since I wan't you to imagine what she looks like. :]] I'd probably update at this time of the day lols~ 

 

Pairing is undecided XD

I'll think about it someday OTL hahahah. Thanks for the subbies and the comments. I so love you! 

 

Meanwhile, enjoy Sunny's craziness XDD