Beach

Beach
It was a beautiful morning.
Sungmin had already woken up a moment ago, but only to realize that he's too lazy to get up yet.
He turned over and rubbed his eyes. He watched the sleeping man beside him. Kyuhyun.
Sungmin could just smile when he watched the other's soft features.
He scooted himself a bit closer to the other and pressed a tiny peck on his forehead. The other didn't wake up.
 
Sungmin pouted a little. The other must have been in a deep sleep...
He gained all his energy and moved to the edge of the bed, sat up and stood up beside the bed. He stretched his arms for a while, and walked towards the window of the dim room.
He opened the curtain just to see the outside.
The tiny man's eyes widened from happiness when he watched straightly to the sun that shined to their yard, like greeting them "Good morning".
Sungmin smiled in happiness because it was already June but this was the first morning when he had seen the sun shining so brightly.
He started bouncing and giggling of zeal, pulling the curtains open properly, letting the sun shine inside the room.
 
He didn't have much time to admire the light, when he heard an unpleased grunt from the bed.
"Ugh, Min, was it totally necessary to open the curtains?" Kyuhyun complained while sitting up.
"Sorry sweetie, but you know why I'm enthusiastic", Sungmin stated scampering back to the bed. He sat down beside the other.
"I know, I know. The sun shines again.. but it also hurts my eyes", Kyuhyun said.
"Waahh you poor little thing", Sungmin hummed and giggled a little.
He quickly stood up and walked to their drawer, where he took a pair of black sunglasses and walked back to his lover.
"Ta-da! It doesn't hurt anymore, right?" he assumed when he placed the sunglasses on the other's eyes.
"You're so silly" Kyuhyun hummed, ruffling the other's hair a bit. "No, it doesn't hurt anymore."
 
Sungmin pulled back a bit and layed down beside Kyuhyun. He just stared at the ceiling.
"What do you wanna do today?" Kyuhyun asked.
"Hmm.. I don't know.. any ideas?" Sungmin answered.
"I believe it's quite warm outside... we could go to the beach?" Kyuhyun suggested.
Sungmin's eyes filled with joy at that moment. He sat up excited and started bouncing, saying "Yea!Yea!"
Kyuhyun sighed and smiled, looking at the other who was all hyper.
"Min, you really are too cute", he stated and sat up too, caressing Sungmin's cheek a bit.
"Shall we go right now?" Sungmin asked smiling cutely.
"Would you wait till I get dressed?" Kyuhyun requested.
"Okay okay, but make it fast!" Sungmin answered and tiptoed to the drawer, starting to look for some swimming shorts.
"Kyuu~, what kinda shorts do you want?" he asked and jumped a little when he suddenly felt a pair of hands on his shoulders.
"Lemme take them myself", Kyuhyun blabbered and took some pants from their drawer.
Sungmin just hummed a little and took a pair of shorts for himself too.
 
"Should we eat something before we go?" Sungmin asked when they had changed their clothes to t-shirts and shorts.
Kyuhyun concented and the couple ate a rapid breakfast and after that they left to the beach.
 
"It's so warm here", Sungmin mumbled when they walked hand in hand in the streets. Kyuhyun just smiled.
 
Soon the couple reached the beach. They started looking fore some place to sit down to.
"Let's go to the wharf?" Sungmin suggested.
"Sure", Kyuhyun answered, tightening his grip on Sungmin's hand when they walked with people around. The beach was quite full in the forenoon.
"Kyuhyun, I'm not escaping anywhere", Sungmin chuckled looking at his hand that was almost like glued to the other's.
"I know, but I want everybody to know that you're mine, and only mine", Kyuhyun informed. Sungmin giggled softly.
The couple walked almost to the end of the wharf and sat down.
They just sat there quietly for a moment, untill Kyuhyun spoke; "Shall we go to swim? There's a lot of people in the water, I'm sure it's not cold."
Sungmin glanced at the water for a while. "I don't feel like swimming now", he stated.
Kyuhyun pouted and looked at the other sadly. "But I wanted to swim", he said.
"Why don't you go then? You don't need me for swimming", Sungmin chuffed.
"But I don't want to go alone..." Kyuhyun mumbled.
"Hmph.. Kyu.. you can go, I'll come and watch to the edge of the steps", Sungmin blabbered and stood up.
He didn't have a single clue about Kyuhyun's obvious evil smirk that he had right now. Kyuhyun slowly took his shirt of and walked with Sungmin to the edge.
"Aren't you using the stairs?" Sungmin asked a little confused.
"Nope, I'm gonna jump", the other stated and took a few steps backwards, like he would soon run to the water.
And so he ran, but just before the edge of the wharf, he grabbed Sungmin's hand tightly and jumped, along with Sungmin.
Sungmin didn't even have time to react, before the surprisingly cold water surrounded his body. He filled with anger and rushed to the surface where Kyuhyun was already laughing like crazy.
Sungmin floundered to him and started punching his chest.
"KYUHYUN! You stupid, stupid, stupid!" he yelled.
Kyuhyun just looked and laughed, wrapping his arms around the other in the water.
Sungmin glared at the other, lips in a deep pout.
"You imbecile! You're stupid, stupid like a donkey", Sungmin mumbled, avoiding the other's happy face.
Kyuhyun swam with the other in his grip to a spot where only his legs would reach the bottom of the water (because Kyuhyun was taller).
"Oh please, Min", Kyuhyun purred kissing the other's neck lightly.
Sungmin melted little by little to the other, but he didn't want to be to easy. He struggled himself outta the other's grip and started swimming away.
Kyuhyun watched the other leaving, before he started chasing him.
"Don't you run away from me", Kyuhyun shouted to him and soon he caught him again, enveloping him in his arms.
"You're stupid", Sungmin mumbled without facing the other.
"Sorry, I couldn't resist", Kyuhyun said chuckling.
Sungmin finally looked the other in the eyes, letting the other know he had forgiven him. Kyuhyun loosened his grip on the other a bit.
Then Sungmin used his opportunity and started splashing water to the other's face, yelling "Revenge!"
Kyuhyun tried to hide and run away, but failed.
Kyuhyun ignored the water and came towards the other, holding an arm on his waist when the other still splashed water everywhere.
"Sungmin..." he said quietly, making Sungmin stop.
That moment they just stared at each other. Like the time would've stopped.
Kyuhyun came closer to the other's face, pressing his lips on the other's.
Sungmin crossed his arms around his neck, leaning on him since only Kyuhyun's legs reached the bottom of the water.
After a good five minutes of silent kissing, Sungmin slowly pulled away. "Could we go back already? I wanna dry myself, I don't wanna walk home with wet clothes", he spoke.
"Fine, let's go", Kyuhyun said.
 
Soon they both sat on the wharf with towels covering their bodies.
Kyuhyun sneaked his hand to hold Sungmin's waist, bringing him closer.
Both of them watched the sea and gazed to the horizon.
Kyuhyun turned his gaze to Sungmin's face, studying them for a while. Sungmin soon realized that and smiled sweetly to him.
"You have a beautiful smile", Kyuhyun commented, making Sungmin smile even more. "I love you, Min", Kyuhyun continued.
Sungmin looked deep into his eyes, almost feeling tears coming from his own ones. "I love you too..." Sungmin answered, "...but you're still an imbezile, and a donkey", he continued smirking devilishly.
Kyuhyun pinched his nose playfully, pressing a wet kiss on the other's cheek.
"Still you are", Sungmin murmured.
Kyuhyun then planted a kiss on the corner of the other's lower lip.
"Hmm... maybe you're not an imbezile... but you're still a donkey", Sungmin stated when Kyuhyun finished the kiss.
Kyuhyun sighed a little and took a hold on the other's nape, pressing a deep, perfect kiss straightly on his lips.
Sungmin breathed. "You're lovely", he purred, leaning on his shoulder.
 
The couple sat there for a while before they head back home.