I'm with her. [PART 1]

She's Inlove with me [HIATUS]

Note: Zelo's POV already. Kekeke~ So he's the one who's saying this, okay? ^____^

 

I saw a tears from her eyes fell through her cheeks, she bowed her head to prevent it but she failed. I don't know the main reason why she cried but I'm expecting that she like nor love Jongup before until now. 

She was pitiful. I wanted to help but I don't know why. I hold her hands and pulled her outside, I heard my hyungs teasing us. I sat down on our swing but she just stood there crying. 

"Can you sit for a while?" I asked her, I want her to be calm. I don't want to see a girl/women crying for no reasons. I immediately get annoyed on them when I see them crying but the way Juniel's cry, it's so different. 

Thanks God! She sat beside me on the other swing, she was so silent. I'm alreasy getting bored but I don't want to leave her here indeed I'm the one who pulled her. 

"Why did you brought me here?" She quaere. 

"Oh my ing....." I didn't continue my cursing, I was very shocked because she speaked. I heard her chuckled, I look at her and she bow her head again resulting to makes me smile. I made her laughed.

"Uhh. Are you alright? Uhm, Can you tell me why are you crying?" I asked seriously and stuttering, I don't know why I became like this. So gayish y'all know? Psh!

"Ne~ Aniyo~ I don't know if I'm alright or not. Ugh. I cried? Nae~ I cried because Hyosung is so pretty. I envy her." I look at her very seriously because I know that was the true reason but I understand her because she wants a privacy.

"I know that was not the true reason, Juniel but I will accept it. Yes, she's pretty but you're prettier than her. Don't worry Jongup will like you too." She smiled and I smiled, it's getting awkward in here.  Juniel stood up and was about thinking something. 

"Hm, Can you treat me some Ice cream? Please?" She requested but I don't ingly understand why does she need to pout! Shibal. She looks cute.

"Sure, how many do you like? Make sure you'll eat it okay?" I divulge and unexpected I got shocked again. How will this girl eat 10 ice creams?! This is not fun. I widened my eyes and she noticed it.

                                                             

"Please?" She pleads. How can I refuse this girl! So I just nodded to her, she pulled me.