[3] Flashback

She's Inlove with me [HIATUS]

I feel so alone again. Jongup leaves me again. He was my childhood bestfriend but he went in America when he turned 10 years old to continue studying there. He did not said goodbye to me, he just leaved me here clueless. 

I cried for almost 7 months because of him. We don't have communication for a long time. I missed him. I miss the person I LOVED. 

I can still remember the day that he saved me. I thought he is my superhero.

FLASHBACK:

"La~ La~~~ La~" I hummed. I was 7 years old walking on the street alone holding my guitar. I don't have friends because they don't like my extremely childish attitude. Some children wants to be with me but I ignored them. They don't literally wants to be friend with me they only like is the gadgets that I have. I now them very well. My guitar is my only friend.

"La~~~ Hmm~ Ahm~" I was walking alone when someone grabbed my guitar, I pulled it back to her but she did not gave it back. 

"GIVE IT BACK TO ME!" I bawled. I thought she will be scared but then, she just laughed at me.

"HA! You thought I will be scared at you? You're just a weak kiddo who doesn't have any friends."  She stated boastfully. I looked at her seriously.

"Oh? What's with the look, poor kid?" She added insultingly. Her friends was on her back laughing. 

"Poor kid. Hahaha!" The witches said happily while this monster is actually grinning. 

"Give it back! That's mine. If you want that, I'll buy you one. Just give it back." I said calmly. Instead of giving it back, she just throw it away on the trash bin. 

"Ah~ I can buy hundreds of that kiddo." She gripped me on my arms tightly and twirled my hair. 

"AHHHHH! Stop it, witch!" I cried for the first time, not because of the pain but in myself. No one tried to help me.

"HEY! STOP IT!" Someone from our back shouted it. The witch utttered me already. I look to the boy who shouted it, he is very cute. I saw the witches went off already, they run. 

"Hey! Are you alright?" The little boy asked, I looked at him carefully. He have a beautiful smile.

"Ah. Yes! Eh! Yes yes." I mouthed trembling. 

"Then why are you trembling? Okay. Uh, I'm Moon Jongup." He offered his hand and I accept it. He have a smooth palm. Jongup? Great name. 

"I'm Juniel. 7 years old already!" I excitedly and childishly said to him. He smiled at me, I think I saw a kid angel? 

"Ah. You're alone? Can I accompany you then? I'll treat you some Ice cream." Jongup offered but I refused.

"I don't want to. I'm sorry." I apologized and bowed at him signed for respect. I know were just a kid but we need to respect each other. 

"Ah. If you say so. Can we be friends? or best friend?" Jongup asked conciously. I think carefully, will he by my true friend or not? 

"Hm, Will you be my true friend? You'll not like me because I'm rich or you'll like me because of real me?" I interrogate him to make sure that no one will hurt my feelings anymore. 

"I will accept you no matter who you are. So bestfriend?" I felt very happy because of this. I already have my bestfriend! Yey!

"Okay. Bye!" I said. But I suddenly remembered that my guitaar is on the trash can. I rapidly went to trash can and get the guitar. Luckily, no one get it but it smells so... ugh! Never mind. 

So I went back home and tell it to my mom. My mom was very happy because I already found my bestfriend and seemed worried on what happened, but she was very thankful to Jongup.

 

END OF FLASHBACK:

 

I noticed that my tears fell. I'm crying for how many times when I remembered him. He's always here for me whenever I'm sad. I treat him as my big brother, but the day came that he left me clueless. I can't take this anymore. 

I called my mom through phone, and tell everything to her. My mom just want me to calm down so I hang up the phone and start biting my nails.

Suddenly, I saw my picture with Jongup. It was taken before that day he left. We were very happy there.

                                      

Now, I want him back. I want him to go back here. I want the old Jongup, the one who took care of me, the one who offered his shoulder when I need to cry, and the one who I used to Love. When will it be?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Note: Hello! So. Here's my update for tonight. :) Hope you like it. Be ready, Zelo will come out. Keke~ Kamsahamnida chingus! Yah~ Please read, vote and subscribe! Kekeke. :) Hope you'll like it. ^^ Give me your opinions, okay? :)