Now & Forever 3

I'll Love you, Now and Forever

Your POV

Friend(Chloe) : I'll miss you.../sobs and hug me tightly/

Me : /sobs and hugs back/ Yea...I'll miss you too..Stay in contact will ya?

Friend(Chloe) : /weak smile/ O-of course..Will you be coming back?

Me : I-i don't know for sure...I came here to further my studies..but ended up falling in love with this place..I don't want to leave!! I don't want to!! /cries harder/

Friend(Chloe) : Yah! S-stay strong! You have your family and others waiting for you back home..You should go..You have to..Come back and visit if you ever have time!! I'll m-miss you so much...Goodbye, Y/n-ahh...

Me : /nods head lightly/ I-i will..Goodbye..I'll miss you..

Okay, so you guys must be wondering where i am don't you? Well, Im at the airport in Beijing..what am i doing there? Well, after that concert i felt so depressed, stressed..so much that i could go crazy..because of the things happening after the concert..Well, what happened was, after a few weeks of the concert, Myungsoo ended his relationship with that actress and said it was because of personal issues. Then Eunji Unnie told me it was because of the letter i passed to him. So he still does have feelings towards me huh? Oh well, that aint that serious, but after Eunji Unnie told me about it, every night before bed, Myungsoo's face will appear in my mind. Or he'll appear in my dream. At first those were sweet dreams, but slowly it turned into nightmares where Myungsoo will leave me in the dark or something worst.

Soon after, it got so bad till I'd always wake up screamin and sobbing..i wanted to forget him, i needed to forget him, so i transfered to a school in Beijing. (But i still stay in contact with Eunji Unnie. so only Eunji unnie and  my family know where i was) There i met so many new friends. And Chloe was one of them. She was so kind to me. So since that time, 3 years have passed..But i still remember Him..but at least i don't get those horrible frightful dreams anymore..and now, Its time for me to head back to Korea again..does he remember me? Does he ask eunji unnie about me? Hmm..i don't think so..

Kk! Back to the story, I hugged Chloe for the last time and check in for my flight..after a few hours, I arrive Korea. When i get off the plane, i smile to myself. How i missed this place..Suddenly

"Y/n!! Y/n!!!" someone shouted and i turned to see..

 


Yea yea...I can hear you guys going "Lame!!!" "BORING!!!!" but this is for now..And so sorry for not updating when i said i'd update soon...I know its a short update but yea...Okay, lets make a deal guys, I WONT UPDATE THIS STORY ANYMORE IF I DON'T GET AT LEAST 6 COMMENTS! AND BY COMMENTS, I WANT TO KNOW HOWS THE STORY! I WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINION..THE TRUTH! IF I CAN'T GET 6 COMMENTS OR MORE, AFTER A MONTH, I'LL DELETE THIS STORY..^^ yea, you may think im bossy, but wat can i say? mayb some of you will unsubscribe, i understand bcoz of my attitude or the story ..but most importantly are COMMENTS!!!!!

Sincerely,

LoVeDaehyunBAP