Now&Forever;, I Love U..

I'll Love you, Now and Forever

Once you texted the message to Myungsoo, you took your card out of your phone preventing Myungsoo to reply, call or whatever. As long as it prevented him from contacting you. The next day, you went to get a new phone card. You changed your phone number and everything! You even asked your friend whether you could stay over at her place so that Myungsoo couldn't find you. Moreover, you even transfered schools!!!

Your friend agreed and you immediately packed your things and moved in with her. At this time, Myungsoo was looking high and low for you, but he couldn't find you. He tried everything to contact you. He sent thousands of messages and thousands of missed call to your old contact number but no luck, since you already changed your card.

The days passed and Myungsoo was still looking for you. You would watch him from afar since you still held feelings for him. But after awhile, he stopped looking for you and you couldn't see him anymore.

/After a few months/

One day, while you were spending the night with a new friend you met at your new school, you saw Myungsoo appear on TV.

Myungsoo was as usual, his emo self on TV but his eyes were full of sadness. You suddenly felt a sharp pain in your chest..but you tried to keep it cool. Suddenly your friend spoke.

Friend : Hey!! Its INFINITE!!!!

Y/n : Y-Yea../weak smile/

Friend : Who do you like?? I like ermm...Myungsoo!! He just looks so damn cool!! I wonder how his real personality is..hmm..

Y/n : I-I L-Like Myungsoo too...

You guys were in an awkward silence after you said that, after a few minutes your friend broke the silince again..

Friend : Hey! Did you know L Oppa dated some ordinary girl a few months back? Goshh!! I really envy that girl..

After she said that you were stuck. You couldn't say anything. You were at the very edge of bursting out in tears any moment now but you held it back..

Y/n : Y-Yea.. /you stuttered/

Friend : Well, that's over and done with..I wonder why they broke up though..

Y/n : Mysteries.../you answered softly/

After you answered her, you pretended to check your phone for a message and said..

Y/n : Ahh..Mianhae __Friend'sName__! I have something important to attend to..lets have the sleep over next time../lie/

Friend : Oh..Yea..see ya../spazzing over INFINITE on TV/

You grabbed your things and hurried back to your place. (You went back to your place since L Stopped looking for you already) Once you got into your house, you burst out in tears..You missed Myungsoo so much. You needed him but you didn't have the courage to face him again.

The months passed by very slowly, but eventually a year passed and you were leading a new life, but you still held onto the feelings for Myungsoo. Your feelings were buried down deep in your heart because you still had to move on. Even after a year, you stil hadn't gotten a new boyfriend yet. Thinking that Myungsoo would still think of you

A month passed again and INFINITE's convert was nearing so you decided to get tickets for the concert. After you got the tickets, you were excited..day by day, the concert was getting closer and closer. And you though to yourself, "After so long..will he remember me.." you were expecting and doubting at the same time.

It was a few days before the concert and you were coming back from school. The newspaper was on your frontdoor step as usual. You picked it up and walked in the house. You flipped over the newspaper to the front page and...

"INFINITE's L aka Myungsoo Officially Dating (One of the actresses)"

was writen on the cover page..There was a picture of them holding hands roaming the streets of Seoul. There was a bright smile on both of their faces. Your heart broke into a million pieces. You felt like taking your own life once you read that. And you suddenly remembered the concert.

Eventhough your heart was shattered into a million pieces and you felt like ending your life, you still went to the concert. You were standing in the fifth row. But INFINITE still wouldn't be able to see you since there were so many fans jumping and yellingtheir lungs out, so you had nothing to worry about.

After the concert, you saw a staff member and asked that staff member to pass a letter to Myungsoo for you. Once the staff member passed the letter to Myungsoo, he opened it and read it,

"In your arms you held me close, My head lay on your shoulder,

Now it's over and gone, and my heart is growing colder,

I tried to push you from my mind, But it's impossible to forget,

We were so close and tender, now all i feel is longing and regret.."

#You were my FIRST love and still are my ONLY..but it's too late..I Love you, Now and Forever..

                                                                                                                    

                                                                                                                              Signed, Y/n

After he read it, A tear was shed.

 

-COMPLETE-

Yea...INSPIRITS ans eLements will kill me for this..Sry!! I couldn't think of anything else!! And sry for the crappy fic..Pls comment!! So i can improve!! Thx for reading *bows 90degree* Kamsahabnida!! Saranghaeyo!!!