Chapter 5

The Wolves And The Beauty

I carefully placed my plate in the sink as I watched Luhan move away from me whenever I approached him. 'There is something fishy about him' I couldn't help but think of it. Suddenly there was a scoff, it obviously came from him; like who else is in the same room as I right now. Luhan looked at me and then shook his head with a smile.

 

His smile was small yet it lit up the dark place until it fell of his face. Everything seemed to have fast forward until I felt myself hit the wall hard. "Urghh" I groaned as I felt the pain on my back, Luhan smirked at my pain and left me standing there.

 

"Is everything alright?" someone walked in, it was someone other than the ones I met. "Luhan!" He exclaimed as he gave a disapproving look at him. "Is your back still paining?" He asked in a soft voice as he looked at me in my eyes. He looked at my back for a second before smiling. "It's just going to be a small bruise. We can go to Lay--" He didn't get to finish his sentence when he was cut off by Luhan.

 

"A small bruise don't need any healing from Lay. Just push her from the edge of the cliff and come back later hyung" Luhan said with his back facing us and I frowned at him. The person in front of me ignored him and pulled me with him back to the living room where the rest was.

 

It was until something flew in front of us, blocking our way out of the kitchen, it was a counter. "Luhan, you better stop" He gritted his teeth, I could see his veins from his neck. "Xiumin hyung, relax" the counter dropped to the floor with a thud and the guy named Xiumin pulled me out quickly.

 

"Lay, come here" Xiumin called out and I stared at him, he had an expression of a worried mother who has forgotten to give her children some buns or dumplings. "It's not going to hurt" he my hair gently and I felt myself smiling.

 

"Suho, get me some water" Lay requested and I noticed one of them approaching without any cup or anything. I watched him raise his hand only to wave it a bit and some water formed. Suho chuckled when he saw my expression.

 

"Hyung" Lay passed the water to Xiumin who froze the water to ice, I almost fainted at their talents. 'Talented' I thought when Lay placed the ice on a towel and looked at me then my back. "Here you go" He gave me the freezing towel.

 

After staring at it for a second, I figured out why he gave it to me. 'Stupid' I cursed myself and heard the blonde one laugh softly. "She called herself stupid" he continued his laugh which stopped only after Suho splashed water on his face.

"Go and take a shower before you catch a cold, Sehun" Lay said with a smile. I placed the towel on the place which I injured earlier and winced at the slight pain.

 

I felt better afterwards and was left all alone again, in the living room. I sighed silently and suddenly felt a presence next to me. "I'm Chen. Chen Chen" he sang and I nodded at him with a small smile. "Hi~ Chen. Chen.. Chen" I said hesitantly. 'He has an unique name--"

 

"I know right!" His voice rang in my ears suddenly which made me jump from the seat. I looked at him and then at the back, Furniture began to fly and the one that we were sitting on started to float in the air.

 

"LuHan HYUNG" Chen ChenChen shouted and everything dropped. I felt the force once it hit the floor and felt dizzy.

 

"Sorry, I didn't know you both are there" Luhan shouted from his room and I turned around with wide eyes. Chen ChenChen chuckled and pulled me out of the house. "Where..."

 

"Stargaze" he said with a wide smile as he held my hand softly almost like if he held it tighter, I would break. Reminded me of Oppa.

As soon as we reached the destination to stargaze, the rest of them were lying down on the grass; resting their head on their arms. (Going to faint if I see that OTL ) 

 

Lay, Xiumin, Suho and Chanyeol smiled while the rest had a poker-face on. "Come here" Lay waved his hands at me. I gave him a small smile and sat next to him and Kai.

 

"Hey gorgeous" Kai smirked and I just gave him a smile since I felt really awkward around all of them. Especially him. "Woah hyung stop it" Kai said in a calm tone.

 

'Who is he talking to?' I didn't want to stick my nose in other peoples business but this just couldn't stop my curiosity. Kai was floating in mid air. "Luhan, bring him down" a deep and passive voice was heard. A thud was heard and some dust went to my eyes which I just blinked it off.

 

"Thanks Kris hyung" Kai groaned and glared at Luhan who was at the far end in the left. "Tao, go next to Luhan and bbuing bbuing him when he tries his telekinesis once more" Kris said and the younger sighed before lying down next to him, replacing Baekhyun's place.

 

 

END OF POV


 

AUTHORS POV

 

The night was long, Minyoung took deep breathes as she felt attention on her. "Say when are we going to eat?" Baekhyun asked with a yawn and Suho hit him in the arms as he knew what he was talking about in the subject of food. D.O looked at her and then at the moon, thinking how to ask the question.

 

'Are you guys feeling hungry yet?' D.O asked in his head.

'Not really, I just snacked on a squirrel. Jucy' Chen said and groans were heard.

'That's plain disgusting Jongdae' Baekhyun was literally grossed out at the thought of it.

'I was just kidding, I didn't have the time to even snack on a nut'

D.O looked at the other end, 'Luhan hyung?'

Luhan gave a big sigh, 'I want to eat Jongin'

'Hey I can hear you' Kai growled which made Luhan chuckle.

'That's the main purpose, to tell you how much I want to eat you alive'

'That's sounds off, hyung. Disgusting' Sehun shuddered.

'Immature' Kris rolled his eyes while Xiumin and Lay kept silent.

 

Lay turned to his left and stared at Minyoung who was staring at the stars like it was a sad drama. Tears fell and Lay sat up, "Why are you crying?" he asked in a whisper and Minyoung wiped them away.

 

"Just sleepy" She excused herself.

 

Tao stared at his hyung when he sat up suddenly, he was about to ask him when he lay back down. 'Never mind, he is just weird. At least I won't be using my bbuing trick on hyung'.

 

'Even though these boys aren't harmful, can I go home already?'