JR's secret

Come Back To Me

Ren woke up in a bed, he does not remember last night. Wait who is this? Where am I? I am in same bed as a stranger…No; no do not tell me that we had….Ren-changed clothes as fast he could he saw that he had 27 missed call from JR and 15 from his mother. His parents going to kill him if they going to found out what he did, and JR going to be so mad. Ren decide to call JR.

‘’Yoboseyo’’ JR said in the phone.

‘’It’s Ren …’’ Ren said nervous.

‘’Where the are you? I was worried as hell last night when I do not found you!’’ JR yelled

‘’I am sorry I was drunk and I am home at a stranger and I think I had…’’ Ren said.

‘’?’’ JR asked.

‘’Yes…’’ Ren said.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ren came home and he saw his parents sat in the sofa. They didn’t looked happy at all.

‘’Do you know how worried we was when we saw that you was not home?’’ his dad asked.

‘’Sit down on the sofa…’’ his mum said.

‘’Why?’’ Ren asked.

‘’Just sit down on the sofa is it hard to understand it!?’’ she screamed. Ren sat down he knew that he was in trouble now.

‘’Where was you last night?’’ she asked.

‘’With a friend…’’ Ren said.

‘’And who is your friend?’’ she asked.

‘’His name is JR’’ Ren said.

‘’What did you two do?’’ she asked.

‘’Nothing special’’ Ren said.

‘’You know that you cannot lie in front of my face, I am not stupid’’ she said.

‘’I promise we just hang out together’’ Ren said.

‘’I am not let you go away before you tell the truth!’’ she yelled.

‘’What kind of parents are you if I say nothing special I mean it we just hang out together and now it feels like if I was a thief!’’ Ren screamed and run upstairs. If Baekho was here, he should have called him and he had cuddle with him.

‘’Baekho why did you leave me!!!!’’ Ren screamed and his tears falling down. Tell me this is a nightmare and that Baekho is sleeping next to me. Ren took up his phone and started text JR.

 

Please can you come over to me? I need support right now :’(

Few minutes his phone sounded.

Are you crying? Where do you live?

Ren gave JR his address, like one hour he heard his dad shouted.

‘’Ren your friend his here’’ Ren walked downstairs.

‘’Oh god Ren your eyes is red you must have cried a lot’’ JR said.

‘’Please can we walk to my room?’’ Ren said and took JR’s hand. They sat down on Ren’s bed. Ren laid his head on JR’s chest; JR took his arms around Ren’s waist.

‘’Is there something wrong Ren?’’ JR asked.

‘’Everything, I went to the night club and walked home to a stranger and ed him and now everyone hates me…my parents hate me, you hate me…’’ Ren said before JR took his finger on Ren’s lips.

‘’I do not hate you why are you saying that?’’ JR asked.

‘’Because I worried you…’’ Ren said and sobbed.

‘’I will never hate you Ren, you are my best friend’’ JR said and Ren’s blonde hair.

‘’You really mean it?’’ Ren asked.

‘’Yes I mean it from my heart’’ JR said.

‘’Thank you, you are my best friend’’ Ren said and hugged him.

 

5 days later

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JR comes over to Ren after school.

‘’Hi Ren how are you I missed you from the school’’ JR said.

‘’I am not well…’’ Ren said.

‘’I understand how hard it is without Baekho’’ JR said.

‘’I am sorry but I cannot get over it after when he died’’ Ren said.

‘’Ren please listen at me’’ JR said and took his thumb on Ren’s cheeck. ‘’I know how hard it is but you must try to meet new people that can support you’’

‘’Thanks JR, what should I do without you?’’ Ren said and hugged him. They hugged each other a really long time.

‘’I know you are strong right aren’t you?’’ JR asked.

‘’Of course I am’’ Ren said.

‘’Can I come in?’’ JR asked.

‘’Of course we can go to my living room and talk with each other’’ Ren said.

JR sat down in the sofa and Ren sat next to him. JR took his arm around Ren’s neck.

‘’Can I ask you something?’’ Ren asked.

‘’Of course’’ JR said.

‘’Well first I thought that you was an annoying person that people could not trust…you know but after Baekho’s death you started to care about me’’ Ren said.

‘’Ren, my life is not that easy at home’’ JR said, Ren looked at him with surprised eyes.

‘’You heard it; my life is terrible at home. My mum drinking alcohol and only sleep and my dad...well he is in jail. When I was younger he me and if I did not did as he said he hit me hard’’ JR said and his tears fall down from his cheeck.

‘’Oh, god I am so sorry is that why you started to drink and you know…’’ Ren asked and JR nodded.

‘’I am worried about my mother; I know she loves me and I love her. I do not want to lose her’’ JR said.

‘’I know she love you why should she did not love you?’’ Ren asked.

‘’I don’t know I…’’ JR said.

‘’She do, okay!’’ Ren said.

‘’Okay’’ JR said.

‘’Are you coming to school tomorrow?’’ JR asked.

‘’Well I don’t know…’’ Ren said.

‘’Come on I already miss you’’ JR said.

‘’Okay’’ Ren said and hugged him. Ren was sure they looked like a couple but he knows that JR is only his best friend and even if Baekho do not live anymore, it should feel like he cheats on him.

‘’I need to go home and I hope you come to school tomorrow’’ JR said.

‘’I coming to school tomorrow’’ Ren said.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JR walked to Ren as stood retrieved stuff from his closet.

‘’Good morning’’ JR said with a smile.

‘’Hi’’ Ren said.

‘’How are you today?’’ JR asked.

‘’I’m fine thank you for support me yesterday’’ Ren smiled.

They walked to the classroom for their first lesson it was boring. When it was break, they talked with each other.

The whole day in the school was end Ren and JR walked to their closet and took their stuff. When Ren came home, he walked to his room to study. When he tried to found a pencil and opened the box, he found pictures, pictures on him and Baekho. The two years they were together. When he follows Baekho and his parents to Tokyo, they had a lot of fun with each other, before Ren should leave his mum said that he should take many pictures when they were in Tokyo. They were with each other two long weeks. To look at the pictures made Ren cry because of all the memories with Baekho made him cry. Why is it so hard without Baekho? Now when he thought he could be happy to have found out how friendly JR is all the memories come back in his head. All he wants is to cuddle with Baekho and give him hundred of kiss on his lips, he want to feel Baekho’s hand on his cheeck. But all he know that he never ever going to do it with him and to know he never going to feel it made him cry even harder. It feel like he had thousand of knifes in his heart, so much is it hurt. Ren lay on his bed and cried over 30 minutes none stops then he fell asleep. When he opened the eyes he saw that he was on the ground, his body was full with blood and after few seconds, he saw Baekho stand in front of him. His face was blank and he was full with blood.

‘’Baekho!!!’’ Ren shouted. Baekho did not answer him he only stood there with a blank face he looked like a zombie. Every time he tried to touch him, he took a step back.

‘’Baekho please!!!’’ Ren yelled. Finally, Baekho opened the mouth.

‘’I shouldn’t have died, Ren you should you have messed up my family’s life and everything is your fault!!!’’ he yelled. It was the only he heard from him. Ren woke up with a shock he sweated so much.

‘’Baekho please don’t be mad at me please’’ Ren said and cried. ‘’I going to make it better for both of us’’ Ren said.

He heard someone knock at the door, his mum came into his room.

‘’Are you okay honey?’’ she said and hugged him.

‘’No…I am not okay I have messed up the whole life, Baekho told me that’’ Ren said.

‘’Oh god you are warm’’ she said and laid her hand on Ren’s pan.

‘’I had a nightmare’’ Ren said.

‘’Better you stay home today’’ she said.

‘’Yes…’’ was the only Ren said.