Why!?

Come Back To Me

------------3 days later------------

‘’Come on Ren hurry up’’ Baekho shouted from the car.

‘’I coming, I coming’’ Ren said.

‘’What has happened why did you take so long?’’ Baekho asked.

‘’Sorry I forget my bag’’ Ren said.

‘’Like always my angel’’ Baekho said.

‘’Shut up’’ Ren said and beating Baekho on his arm.

‘’Okay, okay I am not going to say anything’’ Baekho said.

‘’That is good’’ Ren said and kissed Baekho.

Baekho started to drove it should take one hour until they came to the school, Ren laid down his head on the pane and soon he fell asleep and dreamed about he had Baekho married with each other, one day they going to marry with each other.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Ren woke up, but this is not Baekho’s car….where is he? He is in a room with white walls; the floor is white and shiny. Why did he is in a bed why did he see other beds? An older woman came into the room.

‘’Where am I?’’ Ren asked.

‘’You are on hospital’’ the woman said.

‘’Wait…hospital why what I am doing here?’’ Ren asked.

‘’You have been in a car-accident’’ the woman said.

‘’What?’’ Ren could not still believe what happened, is this a dream Ren pinched himself on his arm, no this is not a dream.

‘’Where is Baekho?’’ Ren asked.

‘’In another room’’ the woman said.

That moment when Ren should ask in which room he saw the doctor ran to the old woman.

‘’We tried everything…’’ he said.

We tried everything, now Ren was really scared, what did he mean?

‘’Tried everything what do you mean?’’ Ren asked.

‘’Oh the other boy is alive’’ the doctor said.

‘’Please doctor where is Baekho I want to meet him and see if he is okay’’ Ren said.

‘’I am sorry we tried everything, he got a hard injury and…we tried everything….’’ The doctor said and Ren covered his mouth with his hands.

‘’Please stop sounds serious just tell me if he is okay…stop say you tried everything’’ Ren got a lump in his neck and knew that tears should came out from his eyes.

‘’You friend….yeah, your friend…his heart did not made it…your friend is dead’’ the doctor said.

Ren’s tears came out from his eyes; he could not believe Baekho is dead.

‘’Nooooooooo!!!!!!’’ Ren screamed.

‘’Please calm-‘’ the doctor tried to say but Ren scream and cried at the same time.

‘’ ’Nooooooooo!!!!!!’’

What is he going to do now? Ren stood up and ran out from the room and out from the hospital tears in his eyes. When came out from the hospital he could not run anymore and collapsed on the ground, he dropped on his knee on the ground and cried even hard than the moment when the doctor told him.

‘’Baekho, why do you leave me here alone come back Baekho!’’ Ren screamed and cried. He tried to calm down and walked into the hospital again and wait to his parents should come and pick up him. I never going to feel his body, I never going to feel his soft lips, I never going to hug him, I never going to cuddle with him.

‘’Minki there are you’’ he heard his mother said.

Ren ran to her, hugged her, and started to cry again. It was so hard to control his tears.

‘’Why is this happened? Without Baekho, I am nothing, nothing! Do you understand? He is gone forever…’’ Ren said and cried.

‘’Minki…please calm down I know he is dead and you miss him, I know how you feel he was a good boyfriend too you’’ his mum said.

‘’Calm down, do not tell me to ing calm down!!!!’’ Ren screamed.

‘Minki please…’’

‘’Stop calling me Minki!!!!’’ Ren yelled.

They are quiet for few seconds to Ren opened his mouth.

‘’Sorry mum, I do not mean to yell at you…’’ Ren said and his mum hugged him.

‘’I forgive you I understand how sad you are right now’’ his mum said and started to cry.

No one talked with each other when they sat in the car, Ren was not in mood to talk with anyone. He could only think on Baekho, the boyfriend that is now dead, Ren got tears in his eyes again. When they were at home, Ren walked into his room. He looked at his bed. He had sleep in same bed with him, now they never can cuddle with each other when they sleep. It ended with Ren fell asleep in the bed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘’Minki’’ he heard someone say.

‘’Mmmm’’ Ren murmured.

‘’I go to the job, are you going to school today? You can stay home if you do not are in mood to go’’ his mum said.

‘’That is okay, I go to the school today’’ Ren said.

‘’If you want that so’’ she said and walked out from the room.

Ren changed to school-uniform, he was not in mood to go to school but he feel he needed to go. He walked to school, now it would be alone with Baekho. He walked to his locker, when he turned around he saw JR next to him, he did not have that cool facial on his face, he looked more…shy.

‘’Hi Ren, I heard what happened with you and…Baekho yesterday, are you okay?’’ JR asked.

‘’Yeah…for me, but Baekho…’’ Ren said and tried to control his tears.

‘’I am sorry Ren’’ JR said.

‘’Yeah I-…’’ Ren tried to say but JR pulled Ren closer to him and gave him a hug, Ren was not sure what he should do because he had never hugged or talked with JR before, he took his arms around JR’s waist and they hugged each other a long time. Why did he hugged me did he even care about me? Well it was of course the only thing we going to say to each other.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was alone when they eat lunch, if Baekho was still alive now they should have talk and laugh together. That moment he saw JR standing in front of him.

‘’Hi can I sit here? You are alone and it must be boring to sit here alone’’ JR asked

‘’Yes of course’’ Ren said.

He tried to eat up his food but then he realized that JR’s friends did not sit with him.

 ‘’Where is your friends JR?’’ Ren asked.

‘’They sit with the popular I sat with them until I saw you alone so I sat here’’ JR said.

‘’Thanks…’’ Ren said and looked up on JR that had a smile on his face.

‘’Wait I have never seen you smile before’’ Ren said.

‘’Yeah you have not’’ JR said.

Maybe Ren had wrong about JR maybe he is a nice guy, but he is not sure yet if he is or not.