When the love started

Come Back To Me

''I'm outside of your house please hurry up!'' Ren said when he talked in the phone with Baekho.

''I coming...'' Baekho said.

''You have already said that if you don't come out now we will be later!'' Ren said. After few seconds Ren saw Baekho opened the door and walked out. Baekho kissed Ren.

''I'm here now my angel!'' Baekho said.

''Yeah finally, It was closed that I would go without you'' Ren said and took Baekho's hand.

That still feel it was like few weeks they be together. But it have been two years since they be together. They where lucky with each other.

 

                         ------------------------------------------------Flashback------------------------------------------------

 

''We have a new student in our class, Choi Minki!'' The teacher said. The new guy walked into the classroom. He had dark brown hair that was in a ponytail and had a black top and blue jeans.

''Thanks, my name is Choi Minki but you guys can call me Ren'' He said.

''Allright, you can sit next to Do-...I mean Baekho'' The teacher said and pointed at the empty chair.

Ren sat down next to Baekho. ''Hi my name is Baekho'' Baekho said. ''Hi Baekho!'' Ren said and smiled. He was so cute! After the lesson Baekho showed the school for Ren.

''Here is the café'' Baekho said.

''Cool maybe we should go back to the classroom our lesson is about 7 minutes'' Ren said and looked at the clock.

''Yeah!'' Baekho said.

After the school when Baekho walked alone he heard someone that shouted at him. It was Ren that was behind him.

''Do you want to hang out with me this weekend?'' Ren asked.

''Uhm...'' Baekho said he needed to think if he where busy.

''Of course when?'' Baekho asked. ''Maybe this saturday!'' Ren said.

-Saturday-

Ren and Baekho had been really good friends with each other. Baekho knocked at the door, hope it was the right house. Baekho heard someone opened the door and saw Ren.

''Hi!'' Baekho said and smiled.

''Hi!'' Ren said.

Baekho walked into the hall. It was so beautiful. They had a lot of fun with each other that day.

Month after month they got closer to each other. It was harder to control his feelings for Ren.

They jogged with each other a sunday evening.

''Come on Ren!'' Baekho shouted.

''Wait on me please!'' Ren said and tried to breath.

That moment Ren didn't knew that Baekho stood infront of him so he collided into him and their lips touched each other.

''Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Baekho!!!!'' Ren said and blushed.

Baekho touched his underlip with his finger, did they really kissed each other? Baekho couldn't believe that his first kiss was from his best friend that he was in love with.

''Don't worry!'' Baekho said.

''Tell me that wasn't your first kiss!'' Ren said.

''It was...'' Baekho said.

''What!?'' Ren blushed more.

''I liked it!'' Baekho said.

''You what?...'' Ren said but got pulled by Baekho and their lips touched each other again and Ren didn't even pulled away from him.

''I love you Ren, please be mine!'' Baekho whispered in Ren's ear.

''I love you too!'' Ren said.

 

 

                          -------------------------------------------------Present-------------------------------------------------

 

''Are you free tomorrow night?'' Ren asked.

''Yes I am!'' Baekho asked.

''My parents going to travel and not be home this weekend and I wonder if you want to sleep over at me this weekend'' Ren said.

''Of course I will be there'' Baekho said.

''Can we sit and eat here?'' JR asked.

''Uhm...yeah...we should go to the cafeteria anyways'' Baekho said and looked at JR and his two friends with a -please-face.

JR is one of the popular in the school, Baekho have never liked him at all because he can be annoying sometimes and he and his friends go on nightclub and drink alcohol, that is so disgusting! He don't know if JR is a fake person but he know that he will never be his friend. They walked to the cafeteria, the food tasted like anyway.

''So you are going to me tomorrow?'' Ren asked.

''I said I comming to you'' Baekho said and kissed Ren.

After they had been in the cafeteria they walked into the classroom and tried to work rest of the boring day. When Ren came home his parents already packed their stuff. His mum gave him a kiss on his cheeck.

''I hope everything going to be okay when we are away in one week'' she said.

''Baekho going to sleep over here on the weekend so I'm not going to be alone'' Ren said.

''Sounds fun'' she said and smiled.

His parents know that they are together, it was really nervous when he told them that he was gay first time but they both accepted that he was gay and told him that is not the gender he fell in love that is the person and it doesn't matter if that is a boy or a girl only that he was happy. Their love still feel like the first week after two years they are still in love each other, nothing has change. They want to be together forever.

''What are you two going to do on the night?'' his mum asked.

''We decided to watch at a movie'' Ren said.

 

When Ren woke up of his dad at the morning.

''Ren we are going to the airport now'' he said.

''What time is it?'' Ren asked.

''It's 4 am'' he said.

''Oh maybe I should woke up the school starting about 1 hour'' Ren said.

''Good bye!'' his dad said and kissed him on his cheeck.

''Good bye and good luck!'' Ren said and smiled.

''Be a good boy okay!'' he said.

''I will'' Ren said.

They walked out from the door and Ren waved to his parents and then he walked to his room and changed to his school uniform then took some breakfast.

It was really annoying at the first lesson, JR argue with the teacher again.

''JR I saw you outside and drank alcohol'' the teacher said.

''So what?'' JR asked.

''The first reason stop drinking that is not good for you and the other reason that is not okay unaxeptable on this place'' the teacher said.

''So what? you drink alcohol too what's the problem woman?'' JR said and his friends started to giggle.

''You are only 17 years old'' the teacher said.

''And?'' JR asked.

''Do you want me to call your parents?'' the teacher asked.

''Pfft...I don't care do it if you want !!!'' JR said.

''That's enough...go out from the classroom'' the teacher said annoyed.

''Why?'' JR said against the teacher.

''I'm not going to talk about these things GET OUT!!!!'' the teacher said.

''No I'm not going, I going to be quiet'' JR said.

''GET OUT!!!!'' the teacher said annoyed.

''Why???'' JR asked.

''GET OUT!!!!!'' the teacher yelled.

JR stood up and when he walked away he showed the middle finger to the teacher.

'' you !!!!'' JR screamed and walked out from the classroom.

Baekho looked at Ren that was next to him.

''That need to shut the up!'' Baekho said.

''Yeah I just want to kick his '' Ren said and giggle.

''Okay now JR walked from this classroom we can continue with the lesson'' the teacher said.

-After school-

The clock was 16:15 pm, it had been a long day and finally the school was over.

''Hey Ren!'' Baekho said.

''Hey!'' Ren said and kissed him.

''Are we going home to you now?'' Baekho asked.

''Yes!'' Ren said.

Ren took Baekho's hand, Baekho was the only that he was in love with. He wanted to be with him forever until they got old.

''What kind of movie did you choose?'' Baekho asked.

''That is a suprise I'm not going to tell you'' Ren said and smiled.

''A suprise I'm really exicted'' Baekho said and smiled to Ren, Ren couldn't stop blushing he was so handsome when he smiled to him. They walked into the kitchen.

''Are you hungry right now because I am?'' Ren asked.

''Yes'' Baekho said.

Ren poiled some pasta and fried some chicken. The food taste good.

''You are really good to cook!'' Baekho said.

''Thank you'' Ren said fed Baekho with chicken.

''Mmmm, I could eat a lot of this food'' Baekho said.

''You eat a lot of food Baekho!'' Ren said.

Baekho looked at Ren's lips he had sauce on them.

''Ren you have sauce on your lips let me do it'' Baekho said and kissed Ren on his lips.

''Your lips taste so good'' Baekho said.

''Because I had sauce on them'' Ren giggled.

''Yeah but your lips always taste so good'' Baekho said.

''Oh stop it I going to blush'' Ren said.

''You already blush sweetie!'' Baekho said. ''So should we look at the movie?'' Baekho asked.

''Yes of course'' Ren said and took Baekho's hand. They walked into Ren's room and he took up the casing.

''I took this movie!'' Ren smiled.

''You took my favourite movie!'' Baekho said and kissed Ren on the neck.

''I knew you should be happy'' Ren smiled.

They sat down on Ren's bed. Ren laid down his head on Baekho's shoulder and laid his hand on Baekho's hand. The best thing he knew was to be with Baekho.