Yunho POV

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

"Yunnie,saranghae"Jaejoong said with a wide smile.Her long hair,red lips and big eyes.She was wearing a wedding dress but she was surrounded by darkness and a ugly looking animal that doesn't allow Yunho do go closer to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong tears flowing slowly,the ugly animal turned to a beeautiful women and said "Save her before that day come,the day that you regret the most".

I woke up and look at the ceiling.

''it's my forth time dreaming the same dream,why does jaejoong wearing a wedding dress,and what does it means 'The day that i will regret the most'.

"Jaejoong is a guy,a beatiful man with big eyes and red lips"Yunho slaps himself to realize that jaejoong is a man.

I must be crazy to dream about a guy.But jaejoong eyes were full of sorrow but in those sorrowfull eyes there is love.Love that is full with sorrow.

And the animal was sooooooooo ugly but turned to a beautiful women.I must be crazy.But the beautiful women eyes were full with worries and impatient.

I heard the door knocked "Young master,the breakfast is ready."I got up from my bed and walked to the door.

I walked doen the stairs and saw my dad leaving to work.My mom just sit and read magazine.

My mom didn't really care about me.The last time i spoke with my parent was a few months ago.

After finished my breakfast,i get my motorbike key and leave this place,

I call kyuhyun and ask him to look for Kim Jae Joong information,all about him.Kyunyun said it will take for an hour.

I ride myotorbike and saw Kim jaejoong walking down the street but it's different.Kim jaejoong hair was long and he is using a dress,a purple dress with a matching high heels.

My mind went blank.Kim jaejoong is a girl but a few days ago he was completely a guy.A strong guy.

WAHHHHHHH.i must be crazy

I got a phone call from Kyuhyun.

"Yunho-ah.I think you need to know this."

"What?"

"All about Kim JaeJoong is not normal."

"Okey,let meet at XX cafe"

I wait for kyuhyun at the cafe.

Kyunyun came in running to me.

"Yunho-ah,h-how did you know this Kim Jaejoong"

"He si Dong Bang High School jjang'

"Kim jaejoong was reported by a old man.The old man found Jaejoong crying in the deep forest.That time Kim Jaejoong was a baby.The old man saw Jaejoong was surrouned by Calla Lily but the Calla Lily was full with blood.Kim Jaejoong eyes were red.The old man took Jaejoong and took him to the police station.The police said there were no case of missing baby with a red eyes.Kim Jaejoong was send to the rose orphanage.I call the Rose orphanage and said Kim Jaejoong were red at the begining but in a weeks his eyes turned black like a normal people eyes.Just Two month Kim JaeJoong was adopted by The Kim Family for his beauty.But that not everything,Kim Jaejoong was reported missing for a day,That time he was 6 month.Kim JaeJoong was found in the forest  with a black ugly animal wrapped around him.Other word,The ugly creature was protecting him."Kyuhyun Explain.

my face was pale.i was shocked to hear an unbelieveably story.

I stood up and left Kyuhyun alone at the cafe.Without saying a thing i ride my motorbike with tears flowing.Why am i crying?