Maze 1

This Love Maze

hei guys! here the first update! :) i haven't finish 'Life Isn't That Easy' and soon to meet it end and since today is my one year being asianfanfics user, so yeah ~ 
being one-year-old user, reader and author, i meet a lot of gergous friends, a great subbies, talented author and 'a-great-ever-thing-that-i-can-even-explain-it' book. hahaha ><
hope can distribute a lot in the future, thank you :)
and advance thank you to 'This Love Maze' subbies --- suyeeaung, KwonJulia, Jiyong_JaGi, playfulkissbof, michily, bblamkaq, wanniewagon, IntanSyahira, korea9153, reshiram554, deniece1718, Yeners, vip-bigbang, horseforlife, swtaznquen!  you guys daebak!! ^^ enjoy!

 


 

“Wait!”

“What’s now?”

“Something’s wrong with your face?”

“Huh?”

“Ah. I know.” She said cheerfully as she discovers something.

Meanwhile Yeon Hee just gives her sister a blank face.

“Put a smile on your face.” She said as she smiles widely.

Yeon Hee just looks at her annoyingly. Yoon Ji, Yeon Hee’s sister is always like this starting in the early morning. Fixing everything on her if she find it wrong. Yet, that isn’t a big problem to be care of.

“Smile~”

Yeon Hee sighs and fakes a smile.

“That’s my baby!”

“Unnie! I am now in college.”

“So?”

Yeon Hee just ruffles her hair. “That’s mean I am not a little child anymore!”

“Arasso, arasso!” she gives up as she know if Yeon Hee has her temper even herself didn’t want to getting near  Yeon Hee.

“Thanks, unnie.” Yeon Hee went out and enters the school for the first time.

-       Sweetie, you already in the college?

      +     Ne, I’ve just arrived. I think I am lost.

-        Just go straight to the administration room and ask them, arasso? :)

      +     Ne.

-       Mianhe, I am having my class right now :(

Yeon Hee widened her eyes as she’s been told he’s on his class right now.

                  +     Stop texting me! Better concentrate to your class!

-       Arasso, see you around, sweetie.

As she is been told, she went straight to the administration.

*knock*knock*

“Ne?”

“I am Yeon Hee. I am taking Art Major.”

“Ah, just go to the 2nd floor of this building and meet Mr. Jung.”

“Kamsahamnida.” Yeon Hee bow and leave.

While Yeon Hee on her way busy compiles all her paper, she bump someone makes all of her paper fall down to the ground, scattered.

“Aish! I am sorry. I am really in rush.” He apologized as he trying to help Yeon Hee packing all of the paper.

Yeon Hee didn’t say any words but letting a big sigh and pile up all her paper again.

“I guess you are the junior then.” Both of them stand up as he giving Yeon Hee her papers back.

Yeon Hee just nodded a little bit.

“What’s your name?” that guy smiles to her as he gives out his hand.

Yeon Hee scoffed and thought this is one of the Casanova’s techniques to get know a new girl.

“Oh. Wait. Yeon Hee-ssi?” he said little by little and smirks.

Yeon Hee just looks at him by cold looking.

“Got to go, Yeon Hee-ssi.” He winked and leaves.

Yeon Hee just left annoyingly with that guy’s attitudes. “Ugh! I hope he’s the only creature behave like that.” Later, Yeon Hee went straight to her class as she had been told.

“Okay, guys! This is your first task – just draw anything you’ve seen it interesting in this college. Just do it on your sketch book.” Announce Mr. Jung.

After Yeon Hee finish packing all of the things, she walk around the school, searching what is interesting in that college.

Since, its autumn Yeon Hee love to watch the scenery around her. Just then, she takes out her pencil and her sketch book. Within 2 minutes, her drawing is getting clear.

“Drawing something, Yeon Hee-ssi?”

Yeon Hee startled and quickly closed her sketch book. Then, she turns around and saw him.

A guy who standing right there have a seat right next to her without Yeon Hee’s request and handing her a coffee.

“How could you know I am here?”

“I know you, pabo!” he hit her forehead playfully. “It’s not like I know you for a few days ago.”

“YA!” Yeon Hee rubbed her forehead. “Arasso.”

“Hesh! Don’t you ever put that kind of face with me, huh?”

“It’s mine. Mind your business, ahjussi.”

“Ow. My sweetie never changes, huh?” he rubbed your head softly.

“I am not sweetie, k?”

That guy giggled. “You forever my sweetie, pabo!”