Skeptical

The Wolf That Fell In Love [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

『Chapter Three- Skeptical』

 

"Don't fall in love with me." His voice was so daunting that it marked an enormous and inconspicuous impression in your mind. You couldn't get him out of your mind at all. Damn that kooky bastard, you thought. You haven't been getting enough sleep since that incident. Well, who could blame you? And who would've even thought that this kind of thing would occur to you? "Who would fall in love with a lunatic screwball nutty psychotic idiot like him? Just because he's a little goodlooking doesn't mean that he should-" Oh no, scratch that. You wouldn't even dare to praise him at a time like this, especially when your mind's a whole mess. 

You took a nice delightful deep breath to release that distressing feeling you've been keeping since that day, "Okay, relax, don't let him dominate your mind" You babbled to yourself. "Be cool. Be cool." You closed your eyes peacefully, obliterating everything that happened. "Now, this is what I'm talking about!" Or so you thought, until you inhaled something pleasant and benevolent through your nose. You deliberately opened your eyes finding Luhan's face so close to yours that if you move an inch, your lips would touch his. 

He snickered. "Wow, his charms sure are something" You mentally shaked your head and brushed the thought off, "Would you please do the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter