Seized

The Wolf That Fell In Love [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

『Chapter Two- Seized』

 

Luhan slowly opened his eyes. Undoubtedly puzzled. He peered his eyes around the bizzare place.

"Where am I?" He gradually got up causing his wound to slightly gape. "" He silently cussed because of the tingling pain he received. Luhan saw his bandaged body, taken aback. "What the heck is this?" 

"Are you blind? It's a bandage." A voice could be heard abruptly. Luhan peeked at you where the voice came from. "Awake now, aren't we?" You raised your eyebrow, looking at Luhan with an intense gaze. "Isn't it obvious?" You were quite taken aback from what he said. Luhan found your expression alluring, he closed his eyes and glimpsed at your face "You might as well stop staring at me, or you might fall for me." Luhan told you with a serious tone. 

"Wow" You said with an evident sarcastic emphasis. "Is that the thing you have to say to the person who just saved your life?" 

"So she kept me from danger, huh?" That made it more interesting for him, It was the first time he was rescued, and it was a human girl to top it off. Luhan sneered at the information and put up an innocent smile on his face "Is that so?" For some reason, it was quite intimidating for you when he smirked and it gave you creeps. You just knew something was off. "Thanks" He added to his statement.

"So should I say "You're welcome" with a smile on my face or something like that?" You told him off with an offensive tone. Luhan looked at you with disgust and you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter