Chapter 2

Will You Be Mine? :)

“I am Sehun. I just transferred from Busan. I am studying arts.” It’s very rare to know a guy to learn arts especially at this age. As he sat down back, I asked “Why do you like arts? It’s unusual to see guys learning arts.” He looked at me and said that it was his favourite since he was a young boy. I had no idea why when his chestnut eyes were looking straight at me, I did not have the dare to look him into his eyes. What was that kind of feeling? “Students, may I get your attention? As all of you know, we will be learning about Romeo and Juliet this year and there will be a play on it based what you learned in your class. Now, I would like all of you to sit in the groups of two and discuss what you know about the story and present it in front of the class later.

I stole a glance to look at Chanyeol. Sulli was squeezing him like a teddy bear and I could that he was suffering by it. When I turned back to discuss with Sehun, he was staring at me. “You are jealous of them?” he said and then pouted his mouth towards Chanyeol and his girlfriend’s direction. I denied it and asked to him to discuss about the story. Unfortunately, it turned out to be that he was more interested about my story with Chanyeol’s.

I refused to talk any longer about it. I took out a paper and scribbled the names of the main characters, Romeo and Juliet. However, I could not remember the names of their family. I scratched my head, trying to figure out what were their names. Sehun sneaked a look at the paper and said “Romeo is from the Montague where Juliet is Capulet.” Oh great! Thank goodness he remembered the names. “This is the only classical story I like.”I looked at his direction and a smile was inscribed on his lips.

His smile attracted me but I realize that I could only like one guy, not two at one time. After a while discussing about the story line and the characters in it, Ms. Seol asked a few groups to go in front to present. We were one of the groups. When we headed to the front of the class, I realize Sulli was smirking mischievously at me. I had no idea until out of a sudden, the girl who was sitting at the front of the class, poured syrup on me!

The whole class started to roar up with laughter including Chanyeol! I was so embarrassed that I wished the earth would open and swallow me up. Then, I felt a jacket was wrapped around me and I was pushed out from the class. Sehun whispered to me “Come on! You want to be the joke of the class any further?” We quickly headed straight to the toilet. I was so disappointed with Chanyeol.