1

Internet Explorer

 

"Damn it tumblr! Why are you being a again with the internet for God's sakes?" Himchan groaned as he peeked up to watch the blue monitor, attempting to load a reblog he had just did about 5 minutes ago.
 
He had discovered the site a couple of months ago, thanks to the help of Yongguk. At first, he thought the website was quite boring, since he had no idea whatsoever how to use it, and almost wanted to delete his account and go back to using his Instagram. However, several weeks passed, and Himchan was slowly starting his web addiction to a dark blue domain known as tumblr.
 
When he looked up to his laptop after a brief power nap, Himchan immediately noticed that the reblog loading was successful, and excitedly continued scrolling through his dash.
 
"Oh ho, what do we have here? Oh that is one fine handsome face there. Hey there baby~" He stared at a picture of himself that appeared on the dashboard, and was talking about narcisstic things to himself as you can see.
 
A loud abrupt knock on the wooden white door disrupted his train of thoughts, before the door was suddenly bashed open and a head popped out from the frame.
 
Fortunately, Himchan instantaneously shut his laptop down in time, before looking up nervously at his boyfriend.
 
"Channie, what the hell are you doing? I heard some mumblings from your room," Yongguk questioned, his face contorting into an expression of confusion and suspicion.
 
"Ah, nothing Gukkie, just talking to my mom, that's all. See?" He held up his white Galaxy S4, where Yongguk could hear the younger's mom ranting loudly and obnoxiously about how kimchi jigae spilled over her new dress, and how she was forced to go buy bananas in the stained dress thanks to Himchan's dad.
 
Truth be told, Himchan actually left his phone from right when he opened his laptop, knowing that his mother would talk aimlessly for hours and hours without stopping for a minute.
 
"...Alright then, honey, I'm just gonna go buy some take out now for dinner. Yeah, okay, thanks, bye." The older awkwardly left the room, leaving his lover by himself again. 
 
Himchan let out a sigh of relief, before opening the electronic device again, eager to scroll through his dashboard, almost exactly at the time where Zelo had decided to jump in.
 
"HIMCHANNIE HYUNG!" The maknae yelled noisily, before lunging at the older across the room and tackling the visual with a big affectionate bear hug. 
 
"Hi...Junhong." Himchan lightly patted the younger's blonde head.
 
The hyperactive teenager quickly swiveled his head around, and noticed the opened computer, basking in its own glory. (Yes, it had apparently gained some traits from the owner.) 
 
"Hyung, what's that?" He pointed at the laptop screen curiously, before taking control of the mouse and keyboard.
 
"Yah! Junhong! What are you doing?!" Himchan nearly shrieked, worried for his life.
 
"Oooh, what does this do?" He clicked on one of Himchan's bookmarks titled as "PIN", before the laptop teleported him to another site, this time being with many words filling up the page instead of pictures.
 
"Yay! A story!" Junhong clapped his hands excitedly before beginning to read.
 
"NO WAIT! JUNHONG PLEASE DON'T READ THAT!" Himchan screeched, desperately reaching for his prized possession.
 
Unfortunately, naive Zelo had decided to take the laptop to his room, making sure to lock his door,  leaving Himchan in his own pit of worry and despair.
 
Meanwhile, in the closed room, Zelo continued to scan the story, taking careful notes. "Wait a minute...why am I dressed as a girl and giving Coke to Yonggukkie hyung...what? Wait, what are the hyungs doing to me...HOMAIGOD AHHHHHHH!" 
 
The youngest immediately closed the dreaded electronic, horrified and scarred for his life, eyes bulging out a bit more than usual and a face an extremely crimson red. I knew Himchan was a erted hyung, but I didn't know he read THIS kind of stuff.
 
Poor kid, he's probably in so much shock right now.
 
A concerned knock came from the door, before Junhong heard the jingling of keys and a person walking in. He looked up, and let out the most ear piercing scream he had ever made, before running past the band member, opening the door to a certain vocalist's room, and planting himself right in the lap of Yoo Youngjae, who was currently watching television. 
 
"Junhong, what are you doing here? Are you okay?" He asked, voice laced with worry at the strange behavior of the maknae.
 
Zelo had refused to answer, turning his head around to Youngjae's waist before anyone could see the fresh tears spill through hidden eyes.
 
"Zelo...are you crying?" Youngjae asked once again, awkwardly trying to comfort the younger rapper by through his dyed locks of hair. The latter only gave a slight nod, indicating that he was, indeed, tearing up. 
 
Since trying to interrogate the boy failed completely, the vocalist just silently did what he was doing before, returning to watch an episode of Adventure Time and lightly tracing comforting circles around the younger's back. 
 

 

Um, well, there will be two parts to this, as I think this will drag on too long and make the reader tired if I'd continue on with this. So please anticipate for the next part then, 'kay? (*^^*)
Also, PIN is actually a fanfic. It's BangDaeLo OT3 and it's , but it's really good. :"D