Mission 09: Krystal Part 1

Dating Agency: SS

 

The next morning, Taeyeon decides to wake up earlier than she did on every other day. She gets up from the couch and immediately heads to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the girls. Not wanting to stay too long, she quickly places the plate full of pancakes onto the table, along with two cups of orange juice.

 

Done with the breakfast, she rushes up the stairs and into her room to change, but not before checking to make sure that everyone was still sleeping. Seeing that the coast is clear, she rushes out the door and drives her way to the DA:SS headquarters.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon opens the door to her office and immediately sits on the leather chair in front of the computer. She brought out all the paper work and starts working on it. It was the paperwork for Hyomin. Taeyeon was recording everything that they did for the latter, starting from the day she entered to the day she confesses.  

 

“Let’s see, Hyomin received a makeover” Taeyeon mumbles to herself while writing down what had happened that day. “Tiffany had given her Sica’s pin“ Taeyeon eyes widen, as she was about to write down the next word. Pink.

 

Pink. It’s the same color that Tiffany and Jessica wore last night. Pink. The color of the bra that Jessica wore that matched well with her creamy white… “Ah!” Taeyeon shakes her head and tries to not think of such thoughts. She turns back to the paper and her eyes went back to the word. Pink. It was also the same color of Tiffany’s underwear, which went so well with the latter and her firmed plump…

 

“Taengoo”

 

Taeyeon, startled by the voice, jumps off from her seat. Jessica, who had just entered the room, was shocked from the latters actions. Worried for the latter, she rushes to Taeyeon and help her up. “Taengoo, are you okay?” Jessica asks, her voice full of worry. Taeyeon was breathing heavily while her hand was over her heart; she looks at Jessica. “Jessica… hah… you scared me!”

 

“I’m so sorry” Jessica says while cutely pouting. “Omo! Taeyeon, your face, your cheeks are pink” It’s that word again. Hearing that, Taeyeon quickly gets up and tries to hide her face from the latter. She already knew why it had become like that, and she doesn’t want Jessica to find out. It’s embarrassing.

 

Jessica still worried about the latter, went to check on Taeyeon again. She saw that Taeyeon went back to working on her paper work, so she went over and took a glimpse at the paper.

 

“Ah, so that’s why you’re like that” Jessica suddenly spoke, startling the latter. Taeyeon stops at what she was doing and turns to look at Jessica. “Pink, that’s a nice color isn’t it?” A sly smile crept up on Jessica’s face as she points back to the paper. Taeyeon looks to the direction she was pointing at and was shocked to see the word 'pink' everywhere. She must have wrote the word unconsciously all over the paper while thinking of it. She gulped and quickly erase the words. “What are you talking about?” Taeyeon says, with a hint of nervousness.

 

Jessica laughs at Taeyeon’s actions and decides to leave. “Byuntae” Jessica says loud enough for Taeyeon to hear, before walking out the door.

 

 

 

 

Jessica comes out and sees Tiffany taking out the trash. “Oh, Tiff… you’re taking out the trash?” Jessica asks, receiving a slight nod from the latter. Tiffany was carrying a load full of trash and was about to walk out the door, but couldn’t turn the doorknob since her hands were full. She turns to look at Jessica, gesturing the latter to help her. “Help me open the door Jessi”

 

“Alright, Alright” Jessica says as she opens the door for Tiffany to leave. Tiffany steps outside and walked to the big trash bins located between their DA:SS headquarters and the big restaurant in front of them. She places the trash into the trash bin and walks back to the front of the DA:SS building.

 

She squints her eyes as she sees a girl with raven, black hair, standing around the building. The girl was looking around the area. Tiffany, curious to what the girl might want, decides to go up to her. She taps the girl’s shoulder, startling the girl. “Umm… Do you need help?” Tiffany asks.

 

“Uhh… Is, Is this the place where… they help you with… love?” The girl asks, nervousness was written all over her face. Tiffany couldn’t help but chuckle at the girl’s cute action. “Yes, this is the place. We will do whatever it takes to help you. Tiffany Hwang at your service!” Tiffany says, saluting the girl in front of her. The girl smiles as she finds Tiffany quite funny.

 

“Would you really help me?” Tiffany quickly nod her head multiple times before dragging the girl inside the DA:SS building.

 

Tiffany rushes to the lounge with a bright smile on her face. The girl she had just brought in was just right behind her. Tiffany looks around and sees Jessica coming into the lounge; she rushes to the girl. “Jessi! I found a new client!” Tiffany shouts out excitedly.

 

Jessica raises an eyebrow at the latter. “Really, where?” Tiffany, eye smiling, turns around and points to the girl, who was standing awkwardly in the middle of the lounge. “Right there!” Tiffany says before turning back to Jessica, only to find the latter wide-eyed and mouth agape. Tiffany tilts her head to the side, confused to the latter’s reaction. “Jessi?”

 

 

 

“Krystal?!”

 

 

“Who’s Krystal?”

 

 

“Sica Unnie!”

 

 

“Unnie?!”

 

 

 

YAY! Krystal Jung! A little Jung has appeared! hahaha.

I've been watching High Kick 3 with Krystal in it, I love her character! Soojung-ie <3 LOL Buing Buing!

 

Today's song is " MBLAQ - Hello My Ex "

 

 

How can you not like this girl? :)))))