Mission 03: Hyomin Part 1

Dating Agency: SS

 

After breakfast, Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Jessica arrived at their DA:SS headquarters, which was hidden very well behind a top class restaurant. Taeyeon went directly into her office as soon as she entered the building, while Tiffany and Jessica just lazily laid on the couch located in the middle of the lounge.

 

Tiffany let out a big sigh, which caused Jessica to look at her. “I’m so bored” Jessica knew Tiffany was always like this, so she chose to ignore the latter and instead listen to her ipod.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes as she notices how the latter was ignoring her. She got up from her chair and decides to check out what her Tae Tae was doing.

 

“Tae Tae” Tiffany opens Taeyeon’s office door and slowly peek her head inside. She immediately spotted her little boss sitting in front of a large computer. Tiffany slowly tiptoed her way there and took a glance at what her boss was doing.

 

Taeyeon, still oblivious to Tiffany’s presence, was immersing herself with work. She was trying to finish up all the bills they had to pay, plus sorting out the payment made by all their clients so far.

 

Tiffany shook the black, leather chair that Taeyeon was sitting on, causing the latter to turn to look at her. “Oh, Tiffany?” Tiffany smiled when she finally got the little shorty’s attention. “Tae… since we have nothing to do today…” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, curious as to what Tiffany wanted to say. “Can we go out? Like, on a date?”

 

Taeyeon laughed at Tiffany’s crimson, red face. She thought it was very cute of Tiffany to act like this. “Sure Fany! Wait until I finish doing these documents first. Then we can all go out, okay?” Taeyeon says before she turns back to finish up her paper work.

 

Tiffany was silently cheering herself in the inside, she was so happy Taeyeon finally agreed to go out on a date with her. She could imagine holding hands with the latter, going to an amusement park, watching movies, eating dinner, laughing with each other, and maybe… kissu? She squealed in the inside just thinking about it.

 

 

“Uhm, Sorry to interrupt you in your dream land, Tiffany, but we just got ourselves another client”

 

Tiffany came back to her senses as Jessica walked into the office. She almost had forgotten everything about Jessica. Then it hit her. Was Taeyeon going on a date with her… and Jessica?! She shook her head; she only wanted to go on a date with her Tae Tae alone!

 

Taeyeon immediately got up from her chair after hearing about another client. “Come Taengoo, the client is waiting at the lounge” Jessica happily dragged Taeyeon out of the office and into the lounge so they can meet the client.

 

Tiffany scoffed at the sight she just saw, her insides were boiling but she soon brush off the feeling as she realizes that it’s time to work.

 

 

There in the middle of the lounge, stood a tall woman with very disheveled hair. She had on a thick frame eyeglass and her clothing style was very out of place. Taeyeon was amazed on how someone could look so… horrible. Jessica on the other hand, was unfazed about the woman’s appearance, but Tiffany… Tiffany fell to the floor as soon as she saw the woman.

 

“What are you wearing?!” Tiffany shouted out, startling the client. “Tiffany! Your scaring her!” Jessica shouted back at the latter.

 

Taeyeon ignored the two bickering, and approached her client. “Hello! Please ignore those two” Taeyeon grabbed her hand and shook them. The woman didn’t say a word, so Taeyeon started to introduce herself. “Hi I’m Taeyeon! The one with the long, blonde hair is Jessica, and the red head is Tiffany” Taeyeon says as she smiled at the latter. The latter just nodded her head and finally opened to speak “I’m… H-Hyomin”

 

“Hyomin!” Taeyeon and Hyomin winced at the red head’s loud voice. “What are you wearing!” Tiffany suddenly grabbed onto Hyomin’s arm and pulled her closer to her. Tiffany was eyeing the latter up and down. Jessica too, couldn’t help but stare at Hyomin’s awful fashion sense. “How can you get someone to fall in love with you when your wearing these” Tiffany poked Hyomin’s eyeglass.

 

Jessica let out a big sigh, which caught the attention of everyone in the room. “First of all, we need to know whom she likes and why she has come here” Jessica says as she takes a seat on the couch.

 

Taeyeon nodded her head and turns to Hyomin. “She’s right! So Hyomin, would you like to tell us who it is that you are head over heels for?” Tiffany smiles and takes a seat next to Jessica, pulling Hyomin along with her. “Tell us!”

 

Hyomin looks at Tiffany, then to Taeyeon, then at Jessica; she let’s out a big sigh. “Her name is Sunny” Tiffany leans her face closer to Hyomin, anticipating for her to tell her more, but was pulled back by Jessica. “Will you stop doing that? Give her some space you fool!”

 

Hyomin cleared and continued her story. “It all started when…”

 

 

 

(Hyomin’s Flashback)

 

Hyomin was sitting down on the usual bench that she would always sit at during break time. She was immerse in her reading of ‘The Country Side Life” that she didn’t notice the group of girls approaching her.

 

One of the girls suddenly grabbed Hyomin’s book, startling the latter, and threw it towards a tree, which was a couple of feet away. Hyomin’s face grew dark, as she knew whom the girls were. They were the same girls who would bully her and about how ugly she looks.

 

She was scared, scared of what they might do to her. Last time, she had dirty water dumped all over her in the restroom, then ketchup squirted all over her uniform. No matter how much she begged them to stop, they wouldn’t.

 

Suddenly, she felt pain coming from the top of her head; her hair is being pulled by one of the girls, while another started to push her off the bench. Tears were falling from her eyes. She closes them and prays that someone will save her from the pain.

 

“Stop right there!”

 

Hyomin’s eyes flutters open as she sees a short girl marching towards her direction. The girl was indeed very short. She had short, blonde hair covered with a baseball cap. The girl appeared to be very boyish, yet pretty too. She was just… both handsome and pretty.

 

Her heart skipped a beat as she sees the blonde push away the girl that was pulling her hair and shouts at her. She never knew someone could look good being so serious and mad.

 

After threatening the group of girls, the girls ran off, scared of what the short, blonde might do to them. They swore that they would never bother Hyomin ever again, the blonde made sure of it.

 

After the girls were out of sight, the blonde turns to Hyomin and helped her off the ground. She places Hyomin onto the bench and looks at her worriedly. “Are you okay?” Hyomin’s heart stopped as the blonde came closer to examine her face.

“Look at you… you have some scratches on your pretty face” The blonde traces her fingers on the scratches, which causes Hyomin to wince at the sudden pain. “Omo! Does it hurt?” Hyomin silently nods her head.

 

Suddenly, the blonde got onto the ground and had her back facing Hyomin. She wanted the latter to get onto her back so they could go to the nurse’s office. “Get on, I’ll send you to the nurse so they can treat your wounds”

 

Hyomin’s face grew red at the blonde’s kindess. She never had someone be so kind to her. Not wanting the blonde to wait any longer, she gets onto her back and wraps her arms securely onto the blonde.

 

(Hyomin’s Flashback – End)

 

 

“Omo! That’s what happened? That’s so cute!” Tiffany squealed as she listens to Hyomin tell her story.

 

Jessica looked at Tiffany annoyingly before looking at Hyomin. “There’s more to the story, isn’t there?” Hyomin nodded. Taeyeon finds a seat and sits on it and looks at Hyomin with a gentle smile. “Please, continue”

 

Tiffany jumps in her seat, startling Jessica and Hyomin. “I need something to snack on!” She runs off somewhere and comes back with a bunch of snacks. Jessica scoffs at Tiffany’s action. “Tiff! Are you serious? This isn’t some kind of movie!” Taeyeon laughed at the two and looks back at Hyomin, who was laughing as well.

 

“Don’t mind them, they're always like that” Taeyeon says as she goes back watching the two bickering. Hyomin silently nods her head and continue to watch the two.

 

 

 

Okay, so this is Hyomin's part one, so of course there will be a part two. YAY! for Sunbyung couple! LOL I don't know when I'll update... but, I'll update when I have time to! LOL Guys! I asked for couple names! Not whether the story should be Taeny or Taengsic! Ha ha. Speaking of that, I don't even know myself... O_O" 

Anyways, since I like listening to music a lot. I want to share my favorite songs in each chapter that I give. *O*

Today's song is " Joo - After Seeing You " <3 Haven't heard it yet? Go listen to it now !!