The Kiss

Are we.....dating?

So min

That was so nice of him to accompany me.Well at least im not alone to carry the tray of our food.

Actually our first plan is to eat jjangmeyeon but as we go together to take the order oh my god,we just cant control our hunger.

We decided to take a set for both of us,well it have two dihes in one set so it was perfect for us.

We already recieve our food and im so excited to eat.You guys know right i love food.

Sung jun

Our jjangmeyeon were already forgotten and we choose others food instead.

We choose a set and oh,i just cant wait to eat.Seriously we just shoot two scene but i feel hungry than ever.

I carry the tray and we both sit back to our table.

Han Groo

Oh!You guys have already order the food?That was fast.

I want to order the food too,you guys just wait here allright?

So min

Oh no!Dont leave,at least dont leave two of us alone.It was so awkward,i cant find a topic to talk to him.

No my lovely Han Groo.

Sung jun

We eat and eat and eat and awkward silence everywhere.Thank god the crew was loud and making our situation not that awkward.

From my observations,she is really quiet and i can count how much words that she said to me this day.

Or she just concetrate on her food?Whatever,our relationship will get better as time pass by.Maybe we just know each other.

But arent man have to be the one who make the first move.If we both quiet then we will not making progress.

This so nerve wracking.

So min

'Does the food taste good?'he asked me.

'Yes,i think we make the best choice by choosing this set.It taste so good' i try to start our conversation.

'Yes definitely the right choice,do you want to taste mine?'

'Yes sure!' i said.Wow,his food really taste good.I kind of regret that i didnt choose that one eventhough we share our set meal.

But arent it be too ignorant if i dont share my food with him?He willing to share his food with me.

'Sung Jun shii,take this.It was so good" i put some of my food on his plate.

Sung jun

Oh okay,i think we making progress right now.She even dare to share her food with me.

I guess my first move is a sucessed.

Other's crew

'Yah!Do you se that so min shii and sung jun shii exchange their food"

'Really??!!That was fast'

'They not even exchange food but they take the order together.I can see love are sparkling right here'

'It can't be,maybe they want to get closer.You know they both have to'

'Hmm maybe,but seriously if they became a couple I SURELY ROOTING FOR THEM!'

'Yah that was too loud!Stop the conversation,lets eat.Our food is coming'

So min

Hmm,it have been a week since i involve in this drama,it so much fun but really hectic.

And i was so nervous right now because we have to shoot our first kissing scene together.Well its not the first actually because

we shoot a kissing scene before,in a car.But seriously,that was not a kiss,it just a peck.

But today we have to kiss for real.Hahh,i hate this kind of scene.

Sung jun

So right after we shoot the 'chocked ring' scene at the restaurant,we and all the crew was moving to a hotel to shoot the proposal scene.

Fuhh,this scene is going to be hard than ever.

So min

Now we arrive in the hotel room.Omg!This is so beautiful and so exclusive,

I cant believe our director willing to shoot at this expensive hotel,that must be cost a lot of money.

I have to do my best.And at first i thought the room was so big but after the camera man and all the crew was in,i felt like we're in a square box.

Sung jun

The camera and the lighting was all ready and we just wait for the director to start.

We acted the scene where Jung Hoon is proposing to Hae Yoon and we practiced a lot just now with the help of our director.

We manage to shoot it in one shoot without NG.And they give us a little break before we shooting our kiss scene.

I dont know what to do,arent we supposed to practice to kiss or what?Im just too blank to think right now.

So min

'You two can practice your scene within this break'the director said to us.

Okay,this is so awkward and im not ready for this.

'Do you want to practice?'he said to me.He seem so cool and not nervous at all.

This is so embrasssing.And of course we have to practice even the director give us sign to do it.

I bravely said'Yah,lets go'.

Sung jun

OKAY,how i supposed to do this.Just kiss her or told her that i want to kiss her.She stand there right infront of me and i can tell

she was very nervous.So cute.

Just be a man and kiss her you loser.

So min

He slowly approaching and he gentlely hold my chin and kiss me.

I can feel his lips touching mine and I just go with his movement.

After a while we stop.He smile at me while saying 'Is it okay if we kiss like that?'

'Its totally okay and lets told the director that we're ready'I said to him.

Sung jun

I can felt that she respond to my kiss and i was never felt so confident untill that time.

After our little mini practiced,she told me that she's ready.

We shoot the kissing scene right after and we succeeded in doing it.Yes and we just have to kiss

countless time just for different angle.I think both me and her did a great job.Really a great job.

And we getting more comfortable with each other.

Director

You guys did a great job and the kissing scene actually did impressed all of us.

Uhmm,i just want to say that we were gonna add some scenes.

Do you both okay with that.

So min

'What scene?'I silently hope its not a scene that make both of us feel awkward if you know what i mean.

I mean we both acted like a modern couple who want to get married,oh please dont some weird scene please.

Sung jun

'Im okay with it but what scene?'okay dear director,please dont say some scene that make both of us an heart attack.

Director

How about a scene with you two hugging with a bathrobe.

So min

What??!!Oh nooooooo

Sung jun

The hugging part is okay but what??the bathrobe.Why on the earth we have to hug wearing a bathrobe.It means that both of us have to nake--- oh no.

Author's note:Oh thank you for the lovely comment :) Im so sorry that it take a long time for me to update because im so busy and this holiday i will use it wisely to update my fanfic,maybe one chapter per day?I hope you guys keep reading my fanfic.Thank you ^^