The First Meeting

Are we.....dating?

So Min Manager

"So Min-ah?" I know it's still dawn,but I have to call her.This contract is a jackpopt!

And I know she still sleeping "Yah oppa,why you call me?It's only 4 am,can't you just wait till tomorrow?"

"I'm really really really sorry,but I think you have to stop your studies for just one more year" And I'm ready for the respond too.

"Whattttttttt????!!!!!Oppa,don't you promise me that you won't take any contract after I finished Standby?I'm already 24 but I haven't finished my study yet".

"But you are an actress and your job must be an actress right?" 

"But...." I cut her off ."So Min-ah,I promise this is the last.After you accepted this drama,you can go continue your study whenever you want.Please."

So Min

Arghhhhh.I just trapped in one more contract.Its not that I dont want to act but I really want to finish my study first.

I cannot think now because I'm very sleepy,I'm not fully wake up,my brain can't think.I guess I just make the decision tomorrow.

Sun Jun

It's been a long time since I finished Shut Up Flower Boy Band.I still remember how hard I want to accept that drama.

The story is fine but the title..........Oh God.So embarassing.Like 'Flower Boy' ?????I'm literally laughed my lungs out when the first time my manager told me the title.

Yes,being an actor is very freaking tired but I just love the job.I started my career as a model but Im just falling in love with acting.Acting is fun and taught me about life through every single character that I acted.

And now, 'Can We Get Married?' .What's this?Is this supposed to be like that 'We Got Married?' show.Maybe not.

So maybe this about marriage,love,wife,kids,mother-in law.Hmmm,maybe Im too young for this but let's see first.

But people kept telling me I look matured enough compared to my age,Im 23.I think this drama is interesting.

So Min

"Oppa,can we meet at the cafe that near my house?" "Yes yes can" He seems too excited.

After a couple of minutes,here my overly super excited manager who's like a kid who got a lollipop.

"So how?Your decision?" I knew it,the first sentence that came out for his mouth.

"I think,I can't accept this drama.Im sorry".

"........I think....ummm" Its so fun to look his sad face and stuttering moment.

"Im just kidding.Of course I accept it.You want me to act in that drama so much right?" 

"Oh My God!!!So Min-ah!!!I didnt know I suppose to be happy or angry.You such a teased!!" Again he loook so happy like a 4 year old kid.

Hahhhhhh.Maybe just this time.I swear this is the last time!After I finish this,I want to continue my study and finish it!Then I want to act freely like another actress out there.So,my co-star is Sung Jun.Bang Sung Jun.Such a familiar name but who is he?

Sung Jun

Jung So Min.Is she that actress that act in Playful Kiss?It must be her.

I really want to know her profile but Im just too lazy.It doesn't matter.We will meet when the script reading day right?

So keep calm.But why I dont meet her when I meet the director last day.......Why it does matter?It doenst matter.I will meet her.

Oh My God,am I feeling excited to meet her?

Maybe Im just too curious.

-SCRIPT READING DAY-

So Min

"Yah Yoon Ji-ah!Yoon Ji-ah!Wake up!" Ummmmmmmmmm.What's up with all the shaking.

"So Bin-ahhhhhhhh.Dont disturb my sleep please.Im too tired" 

"Yah!Are you nuts!You're the one who tell me that you have to wake early today.You said you have to attend script reading thingy" Hmmmmmmm.Hmm!Hmmmm.Arghhhhhh!!!!!!!Im late!!

"Yah!Why you dont tell me earlier.Im late!Im lateeee!" Im so stupid.This is the first day but Im already late.So not professional Yoon Ji!

Sung Jun

8:45 am.I think Im not that late.It start 9 am by the way.

Why I feel so nervous.Heck!This is not me.Cool bro!Cool!

I make my way to the room where the script reading was held.Am I too simple?Im just wearing jeans and my favourite plain balck t-shirt.

I guess Im too simple but who cares.My dearly brother was already there,Kim Young Kwang.Lee Mi Sook sunbae-nim,Kim Sung Min sunbae,Kim Jin Soo sunbae and many familiar faces in that room.I guess my co-star was not here yet.The director and some actor was still not here yet.

So Min

With my 10 Km per minute speed.I walk so fast that I cant even breath.What If the director was already there?My co-star?Or maybe they just waiting only for me?That must be embrassing.I must fast!

I enter the room with a calm face when actually my brain and emotion is such a chaos.Thank God!The room is still empty!I guess Im not the only one who late.The director was not there too.Fuhhhhhh.So relieved.

Sung Jun

I went to the bathroom for a few minutes and when I enter the room,I saw my hyung doing some weird movement,wink and all.

What's wrong with him?And I just realised that my co-star was already there.There.There was Jung So Min.

Right in front of me.

So Min

I saw someone entering the room.Oh My God!He's so tall!

And I just realised he was my co-star.Sung Jun.Bang Sung Jun.