cookies 7;

Lucky You !

Hyemi spins the pen on her fingers while reading the literature book. Her mind is not focus on the reading at all. Today is the last day of school for this semester and tomorrow the summer break will be start. She grins while thinking of how should she spend her break. Definitely, it is full with eating and sleeping plan. 

 

" Okay, guys. That's all for today. " said Ms. Sarah, the foreign teacher that was transfered to out school a prior months ago. 

" I hope you guys spend your summer break well and wise. Do good deeds, or travel to see the world outside the door of your house. Don't forget to prepare for the literature test after the summer break. Got it? " She added while smiling to us, beautifully. 

" Yes. " All of them sigh, agree with her but burdens with the word 'test'. 

Ms. Sarah then smiles as her student show such a despair and burdens face. She leaves the class and straight to her room.

Hyemi put down the pen and starts flick the page of literature book. Which page should she read for the test later? She turns her face to Luhan, next to her. He is already tidy up his book and ready to return home. He then looks at Hyemi as she stares at him while he pull the bag strap on his shoulder.

" What? " He ask.

" What you gonna do in this break? " She asks him.

" Of course I am going to travel, you know that fact right. " Luhan replies. " Summer is the perfect season for the travel things. " He added.

Hyemi nodded her head. Such a lucky human being for being born in such a well-wealth family. You can travel, if you have enough money.

" How about you? Beside the eating and sleeping plans. " Luhan grins while asking . 

" I'm thinking about return to Busan, and find any stores or cafe that need a part time worker. " She confesses her wants.

They stood up syncronizedly and went out of the class. They step out and straight to the school gates.

" Seoul is going to be in peace with the absence of this queen of monster. " Luhan pull a leg that brings anger to Hyemi. She then hit his arm a little hard.

" But seriously tho, don't forget to text me wherever you are. " Luhan darted his eyes to Hyemi. 

She grins and jokingly replies, " Will be. I know you're going to miss me. The ocean, the skies and the beautiful flowers that you see gonna remind you of me. "

" Actually, the trash in the bin itself gonna remind me of you. " Luhan said with a there's-nothing-wrong face.

Hyemi gawks and pouts as Luhan unregretfully saying those words to her.

 

How short the time can be, both of them are already in front of Hyemi's house. She walks to the gate of her house and turn her back to wave at Luhan. Luhan's looks is kind of different that moment, unusual expression that he had whenever we say goodbye to each other. 

" Wait. " Luhan speaks and walk towards Hyemi.

" Why? What? " She blurly looks at him.

Luhan went close and darted his eyes on her. He then touches her shoulder to bring her closer to him. The eyes which darted deeply into her eyes make her heart's shaking. 

" Make sure to text me. This is weird, but I have a bad feeling about you are going to be away from Seoul. Busan is not your motherland, though.. " Luhan express his thought about she is going to spend her time at Busan.

Hyemi blinks her eyes as Luhan speaks that carefully. She understans that Luhan might feel worry about being away from the actual home, but she have a cousin in Busan and she is going to be in Busan with her cousin. There is nothing to be worry about. Himself know that. She appreciates the worry that Luhan has for her. 

" You don't have to worry. I'll be okay, I'll text you if I needed to. " 

Luhan then nodded and turn his back; going to return home after he waves his hand to Hyemi.

" Text me. " 

He reminds her before walks out from the Hyemi's sight. He does not know which does not right, but there is a bad feeling about her. Unusual feels.