Chapter 2

My Wish Upon Your Star

-Myungsoo's POV

Panting heavily, I stopped at the classroom door. I looked into class and all eyes were on me including the teacher.
She shot me a death glare and in a high pitched tone, she started on her mission to scold.

" Mr Kim. I see that you are late for class. "

I flashed her a smile and rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly. "I'm sorry Ms Choi, maybe I could bring you out for dinner to pay for my mistakes?" I smirked and winked at her.

I swear I saw Ms Choi blushing.
"Al- Alright. Go and take your seat. " She stammered.

I laughed softly, shaking my head. All the female teachers always will forgive me in the end because I'm just so awesome~ Okay. I should stop being so lame.

I slipped onto a seat beside Sungyeol and placed my textbooks on the table.

Sungyeol leaned over, " Bro! You are so dead. " He whispered.

"Me? Dead? Why?" I whispered back.

"We're doing some pair work and since you're late, you're gonna have to work with--"

Sungyeol was interrupted by a slam. We both looked up and saw Ms Choi glaring at a girl. I looked at her from top to toe. Her hair covered her face as she looked down onto the floor. She was plump and her hair wasn't the ideal type of hair most girls would want.

"Park Jiyeon. YOU ARE LATE." Ms Choi shouted.

I looked at her, waiting for her response. However, she merely nodded, keeping her head down.

"You're late. AND YOU ARE STILL NOT SORRY?"

Without uttering a word, she gave Ms Choi a bow and turned towards the class and gave us a small bow before walking to the last table at the corner of the class. I spotted Ms Choi shaking her head in disappointment as she flipped open the attendance list and marked the late girl's attendance.

Sungyeol then pointed to that girl and made a face.

"That girl, you're gonna have to work with her."

"Says who? I could just work with you!" I replied.

"That's not gonna happen bro because.." Sungyeol gulped and pointed to Sunggyu. "He took me."

I looked at Sunggyu and found him glaring at me as if he's saying," You're not stealing my partner away." I gulped to and leaned back onto my chair.

"Kim Myungsoo and Park Jiyeon you two will be partners for this semester's project and since you two were late today, both of you will have to stay back today to clean up the classroom." Ms Choi informed us.

I nodded slowly as I glanced at that Jiyeon girl and our eyes met. I grinned at her and she looked down straigh away. I chuckled softly. Let's be friends, Park Jiyeon.

-----

Hello everyone! ^^ This chapter may not be that fantastic.. >,< Sorry!! Why don't you give me comments abt this chapter? I would really REALLY appreciate those!!! Thanks for supporting me once again! 

Xoxo,

CookiesNCream :3