Chapter 1

My Wish Upon Your Star

- No One's POV -

She looked at him from afar. Her eyes moved from his eyes, to his nose, to his mouth. Everything was perfection. She let out a soft sigh as she took out a pocket mirror and stared at her own reflection. What was she?

" Go away fat . You ruin my eyes. "


" What are you doing here? Get out my sight, ugly. "


" Oh my gosh. Who the hell is she? A nerd? "


" Such a disgrace. "

Teard rolled down her baggy eyes as she tightly clutched onto her pocket mirror as she saw him slip his arms around another girl.  Trembling, she covered to stiffle her cries. She then looked at herself again. Her legs, her arms, her waist.. Everything. She compared herself to that girl.

She watched him walk away with that girl. They were laughing so happily. She looked at his smile. Unconsciously, she broke into a small smile.

" I'm glad.. He's happy. "

- Myungsoo's POV-


" Hey bro! "

I spun around and spotted Infinite walking towards me. Behind them, was a bunch of girls who were obviously fangirls. They were squeling and shouting our names. I rubbed my ears uncomfortably and scrunched my nose as they screamed. Man, they are pretty annoying. Soon, they joined me and we started making our way to the lockers.

" Bro~ " Dongwoo said as he slung an arm around my shoulder. " You free tonight? " And he winked.

I looked at him in disgust as I slapped his hand away.

" Yes, I'm free but I'm never going to your house tonight. "

Dongwoo started laughing crazily.

" AHAHAHAHAHAHA! BRO WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? " Dongwoo shouted out loud. Hoya knocked Dongwoo on his head.

" Shut up Dongwoo.. You're so lame. " Hoya hissed.

" What the.. Hoya~ " Dongwoo slipped his arm around Hoya next. " Let's make YaDong couple~ " 

Laughing hard, we reached our lockers and as expected, there were many gifts and cards from our fangirls. I opened my locker and a pink card fell out. I picked it up, and looked at it. This was the first time someone placed a card in my locker. It read: Open when.. You need to know how much I love you. I stood there speechless. My hands started trembling as I turned the card around frantically numerous times to find the sender of the card but to no avail. 

" Hey L! We're late for class already! " Sunggyu shouted at me across the hallway. 

I nodded at him in reply and quickly stuffed the card in my pocket. Closing my locker, I dashed to class with my textbooks in my hands.

 

- No One's POV-

She saw him looking at the card. She grinned. She then saw him stuff the card in his pocket like it was a piece of tissue paper. Her heart broke into million of pieces. She slumped her back onto the wall as she hugged her knees. This wasn't what she wanted him to react..

 

 

 

 

 

-----

Hello there. :) This is my first chapter so.. Please pardon me for my typos and grammatical errors! Thank you for subscribing!^^ Please comment too~ Lurb ya <3