Chapter 5

A Challenge For A Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We went too early, we look stupid.” Jiyong ruffled his messy hair.

“Well, this was your plan stupid.” I scoffed.

“Well Princess, I didn’t know that the amusement park was still closed.”

“Whatever.” I flipped my long brown hair.

Here we are, sitting in front of the closed amusement park. The amusement park opens at 10:00, we still have to wait for an hour for it to open. Seunghyun and I went to buy ice cream for the others, we went to the nearest convenience store and it was just blocks away from the amusement park. I felt comfortable with him, I feel safe. I can tell we could be great friends.

“I hope we don’t caught by the school or else we’re dead.” He shyly said.

“Yeah.” He looks at me “I hope we won’t.” I added.

“Hey, I got a joke.” He smiled at me.

“What is it?” I raised my eyebrow

He stopped walking in front of me. “What do you call bees that produce milk?” he grinned.

“Uh, what?”

“Boo-bees.”

Oh no. I can’t. This is too corny.

“What the ?” I gave him a disgusted look then he laughed hysterically. He’s too corny, I can’t deal with him. He’s an alien.

We reached the nearest convenience store and looked for ice cream but once we reached the convenience store he gave me a corny joke again.

“Why don’t they play poker in the jungle?” I asked why. “Because there’s too many cheetahs.” Then he laughed again and I laughed also because I can’t contain the corniness anymore, we were both laughing on how corny he is but we stopped when we heard a familiar voice.

“Having fun the two of you?” Jiyong was standing behind us, giving us a y face.

“Well I think we are.” Seunghyun smirked.

“Whatever. Just help me pick ice creams for the others.” The two gave each other a death glare then went to help me.

 

☾☁ ☁ ☁☽

 

The three of us walked back to the amusement park but the tension between the two is awesome. I can feel their strong aura behind me but I didn’t give a single so I just ignored them. We reached the amusement park and it was opened already. Daesung waved at us from the inside. We walked around the amusement park while eating our ice creams, we were looking for rides that we can actually ride.

The ride called Pirate Ship caught my attention. The ride sways from side to side then stops at the air for a while, I ran to the ride and fell in line not knowing the others were shouting at me.”Yah Bom, I don’t want to ride there.” Daesung tugged my shirt but I pulled him in front of me.

“It’s going to be epic.” I whispered at him.

We didn’t wait in line anymore because there are just a few people at the amusement park since we ditched school. We sat at the back part of the ride because it gets intense when your at the back part. Seungri and Minzy was supposed to sit beside me but Seunghyun pushed him and he ended up sitting beside me. We laughed at Seungri’s adorable expression.

I heard the ringing of the bell which is the sign that the ride was about to start but Minzy shouted at the operator of the ride not to start first. I gave her a weird look but she just smiled at me, I saw Jiyong standing up beside Dara and Youngbae and switched places with Minzy.

Oh no.

“Hey Princess, sorry but I cannot let Seunghyun have all the fun.” He smirked.

The operator rang the bell and the ride was about to start. the ride was just warming up, it was swaying lightly back and forth. “OMONA! I DON’T WANT THIS RIDE ANYMORE!” Daesung screamed in a high pitched tone.

“We weren’t even starting!” the others shouted in unison.

“I’M GOING TO VOMIT! PLEASE” he screamed again.

The ride was now fast, we went back and forth and we stopped at the middle. We kept on screaming. I thought I was going to fall, I can’t open my eyes. The ride was on for about 5 or 8 minutes. I cannot scream because Daesung kept on speaking in an alien language. “I hate you Bom!” Dara screamed.

 Luckily the ride was over we were all dizzy and pale but Dara was like a vampire. She’s so white. I asked her if she was okay but she rushed to the bathroom to vomit. We laughed at her. We all enjoyed or maybe I was the only one who enjoyed. Youngbae told the others not to let me be in charge of what rides should we go, I laughed at him.

We went to our next ride, it was a waterslide so we were all excited about it because we’ll get wet. Minzy suggested this ride so that they could cool down their heart rate because of me. “Don’t act like you didn’t even enjoyed it.” I defended myself. And again we didn’t wait in line so we just walk past the bars and went for the ride. It was shaped in a circle and can fit 9 people it in. We all sat and waited for the operator to signal at us.

“Please be reminded to keep your electronic gadgets safe.”

“Put it inside my bag, it’s made out of leather.” We all kept our phones safe in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter