Chapter 1

A Challenge For A Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hell is that noise? I groaned as I heard my alarm clock. I smashed the alarm clock but it won’t stop so I threw the alarm clock violently against the wall and it broke. Well it did stop the annoying noise so it’s fine. I heard loud footsteps coming downstairs and I suspect it’s my sister Go Eun. She opened the door to check what the sound was and found my now broken alarm clock. She removed my blanket and shouted above me “Bom get up!” I groaned kicking her violently but she shrugged it off.

"5 more minutes"

"Get up or I'll throw your corn!"

"Alright alright. Geez.” I stood up and rushed to the bathroom while singing, after I put on my clothes and went to the kitchen. She cooked corn soup how nice of her. As I was eating my corn soup happily I can feel Go Eun staring at me. "It's your first day" She broke the silence.

"Yeah I know, I hope it goes well" I continued to eat but then I looked at the time and “OH GOD I’M GOING TO BE LATE!” my sister and I both panicked, she pushed me out of the door while I have a toast inside my mouth. I ran as fast as I could to reach the school in time. The school was just a few blocks away from my house but then I bumped into someone that hurts I thought to myself, I heard the man that I have bumped into cursed, I apologized for bumping him.

"look what have you done!" the guy shouted at me, I apolgogized again.

"How am I suppose to go to school? HUH?"

" I said I'm sorry okay? And I didn't mean to do that I'M SORRY!"

Gosh this guy is irritating me, he has the looks but the attitude? No mister.

"You're sorry? HAH!"

" YOU! Then just go home and change your clothes!" I bumped him intentionally and walked away, I saw him smirk which made me cringe.

 

☾☁ ☁ ☁☽

 

I arrived at YG University right in time, good thing I’m not late yet. I saw a girl who has brown short hair and was looking for someone when she saw me she quickly went to me "Hi you're Park Bom right? I'm Sandara Park but people here call me Dara" she smiled, awe she’s so adorable. I greeted her back

Dara called a girl who is busy with her phone, she had platinum long hair I can tell she has a good sense in fashion. Her name is Chaerin, we exchanged names and shaked hands. Chaerin was looking for a girl named Gong Minzy I don’t know who she is but the school asked me if I can sing and I said yes and they told me they’re making a group here in school who sings and they’ll assist me at school also so I guess Minzy was asked to that’s why they’re looking for her. I heard Chaerin shouted her name, she has brown medium hair and I can tell she’s great at dancing based on her body. They asked the same questions they asked me and Chaerin squeeled when she said that we’re complete.

"but we don't have a name yet" Dara looked at Chaerin who was looking at Minzy and Minzy was looking at me. I shrugged.

"Hmmm? What do you guys think?" Chaerin asked us. Something popped into Minzy’s head I can see the sparkles in her eyes. “How about 2NE1? Because we are the new evolution of the 21st century?” the three of us nodded in agreement on Minzy’s idea. She’s a genius.

 

☾☁ ☁ ☁☽

 

Dara was about to say something when the girls in YG university started to scream out of excitement, Minzy and I looked at each other with confused face

"AAAAAAAHHH!! THEY'RE HERE!!!"

"Jiyong oppa is really hot!”

“Daesung oppa, look at me!!”

“Youngbae!!”

 

"Jiyong oppa?"  I asked Chaerin but she just rolled her eyes. He’s the annoying and childish leader of the kingka group called BIGBANG in this university. Dara informed us that they are already here.

Minzy and I turned around to see who the girls are squeeling hot. I saw 5 hot guys walking down the aisle like they were from a fashion show and my eyes widened when I saw the guy I  bumped into a while ago was the leader of the group. He saw me and smirked, he walked at my direction.

"You're the girl i've bumped a while ago right?" He said and smirked "I haven't introduce my name yet, I'm kwon jiyong" He added. 

"I'm not asking for your name you "

"You're attitude is really interesting." What am I an experiment that he finds I’m interesting?

"I don't care" I  answered back and I can feel people are shooting me death glares but I just brush it off. The school bell rings, it’s time for class. The students disperse quickly and went to their classes while we are stucked with this disgusting guy named Jiyong.

“Oh see you in class Princess"  He slapped my ing . I was about to kick him in the balls but the girls stopped me. "You ERT! Never show yourself to me again you piece of !" my voice echoed the hallway and I heard him shouted “Nice you got there.” I can feel the smirk on his face when he said those ing words. I swear to God of Corn to kill thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter