Got Shy but Still Got Face to Laugh

Reflection Fighting For An Angel

 

Location : At Home

Time : P.m. 3.30

 

Then Hyun Ah Unnie suddenly shouted "Who wants some Peanut Butter and Jelly Bread come and get it" . Then i was in my room and i heard her voice saying about Peanut Butter and Jelly Bread . Its MY FAVOURITE :) . Then i was actually covering my face with my pillow . After i heard i sit on my bed and whispered " I want some !" . But then i say "Nah ! I don't want it ! I ain't going out from ma room . *covers my face with the pillow*" , but i say "but i am hungry alright" . So i have no choice but to get out from my room and take some of it . 

 

When i got down stairs . Amber is sitting on the sofa , eating a pack of snack . Then Victoria Unnie is sitting beside Amber and eating the snack too and watching TV . Then Hyun Ah unnie ? Is in the kitchen doing something . Then i went into the kitchen to see whats Hyun Ah Unnie doing . When i got into the kitchen , Hyun Ah unnie suddenly put the peanut butter and jelly bread in front my my face . Then i was like "Yah , Unnie *laughing* . You wanna throw this to me ? *laughing like crazy* " . Then Hyun Ah Unnie is laughing more crazier than me . Then i took the bread and say "Gomawoyo Unnie" . Then she say "Ne , Cheon Maneyo *with a smile*"

After eating the bread with her in the kitchen , me and Hyun Ah Unnie went to the living room and both of us sat on the sofa . We were watching 'Star Date' and it was totally funny .And we keep on laughing and laughing like crazy

 

Then while we are totally quite , Amber suddenly continue about YoungMin . Then she say "Oh yeah , i forgot one more thing" . Then Hyun Ah Unnie and Victoria Unnie say "What is it , Amber ?" . Then Amber say "YoungMin and Kwangmin are twins right ?" . Then Hyun Ah and Victoria Unnie say "Yeah , whats gotta do with them anyway ?" . Then in my heart i was like "OMG ! Don't tell me that its happening again" . Then Amber continue and say "They are the richest one in the school" . Then Hyun Ah Unnie and Victoria Unnie got shocked . Well , i got shocked too . Then Amber say "They are the one who bought that school and they can rule the school and ....." . Then Victoria Unnie say " Amber , quit talking half way will you ? C'mon continue what were you saying !" . Then Amber say " And everybody RESPECT THEM ! If they accidentally bang them or something . They will say sorry to them and bow like they are the king" . Then in my heart i was like "WHOA ! I think i am falling for a real guy *laughing*" . Then Hyun Ah Unnie say "Yah ! Dongsaeng , why are you laughing in all of a sudden ?" . Then i was like "A-A-Aniya(Nothing) Unnie ~ah " . 

 

 

 

Hey Readers , i hope that you enjoy reading my fan-fic , so yeah :) 
The next chapter will be Chapter 6 . So stay tune :) 
Thanks For reading my fan-fic :))