Tour Around School~

What The..?!

"Annyeong haseyo. Xi Luhan imnida. I'm from Beijing, China. My favourite subject is mathematics. And my specialty is solving the Rubix Cube. My birthday is on the 20th of April. I hope to be great friends with all of you. Please take care of me~"

Mrs Kim : Thank you, Luhan. Please take your seat next to.."

"Oh, ! No!!"

Mrs Kim : Minjung, is there anyone next to you?

You : D-de? Ani.

Mrs Kim : You can sit next to Minjung over there.

Luhan : Xie xie.

Mrs Kim : Oh, and, Minjung, as the class president, you are required to take Luhan for a tour around school. You may go now.

You : Ne. 

You were lazily keeping your stationaries in your pencilbox while Luhan just waited eagerly.

Luhan got up and pulled your hand outside of class.

You : Yah! Can't you wait?

Luhan : But.. You were taking so long.. *pouts*

"Kyaaaaaa~ He's so cute! Wait, what?!"

You : Ara,ara. Kaja.

He walked beside you and stared at you the whole time. You felt butterflies in your stomach but you continued anyways. Finally, when the tour finished, it was time for recess.

Luhan : Umm.. Minjung-ah..

You : Ne?

Luhan : Can I sit with you? *scratches his head*

You : Uh.. S-sure.

He gave you one of those angelic smiles that made you melt inside.

You went to the cafeteria and took your food and found a place. It felt really awkward with all the silence. You decided to talk and welcome him, as the student in-charge.

You : Luhan-sshi, how do you think about this school so far?

Luhan : I guess.. It's okay.

You : What about the food in this cafeteria?

Luhan : Umm..

You : It right?

Luhan : *chuckles* Yeah.

You : Yup. I hate it too sometimes.

Luhan : I wish I brought your cookies.

You : Waeyo?

Luhan : Cuz it tasted like heaven. "He's so charming! What on earth happened to the other him this morning?"

You : Jeongmal? Kamsahamnida. My Omma's a great cook. It's her hobby.

Luhan : I see.

You : Last question! What do you think of the students?

Luhan : They're really friendly. Especially you. But you're cuter.

You turned as red as a tomato at his compliment.

KRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

You : Yay!! It's time for English!

You got up and started walking when suddenly he pulled your hand. He leaned closer and wiped the tip of your mouth with his thumb.

Luhan : There. That's more like it.

He smirked and ruffled your hair playfully. Then he left you there, dumbfounded. You were walking when you suddenly bumped into Eunhee outside of class.

Eunhee : Minjung-ah! Where have you been? Why didn't you eat with us?

You : Uh.. Mianhae. I was with Luhan.

Eunhee : Jinjja?! He's so cute right?

You just smiled and nodded.

Kai : Cuter than me?

You : Okay, first of all, why do you always appear out of nowhere everytime we're talking? Second, totally a thousand times cuter than you.

He smirked. 

Kai : So you have this girly crush on this guy called Luhan?

You : I am NOT girly.

Kai : But you do like him don't you?

You : No comment.

Kai : You do?!

You quickly went inside the classroom and took out your notebook. "Lalalalalala, lalalalalala, lalalalalalala.. Oh Baby You Got Me Crazy." you sang cheerfully.

Luhan : Do you like english that much?

You : Of course! English is fun! But I don't get why you like mathematics at all. It's confusing!

Luhan : Wae? It's easy! Especially Algebra. By mathematics, you can master the rubix cube.

You : Can you teach me mathematics today? After school.

Luhan : Hao! (okay)

Hours passed, and school ended. You were walking in the school hallways with Eunhee, chatting.

Eunhee : Yah! Someone's waiting for you.

You : Who?

Eunhee : Look over there.

You looked at where she was pointing and saw Luhan waiting for you at the big gate.

You : Hey, Luhan.

Luhan : Ni hao. (hello) Do you mind if I walk with you?

You : Ani. We live next door anyways. Let's go.

Eunhee : Wait! Pop quiz! Are you guys dating?!

You : Umm.. Look! Kai's here! Bye!

When Eunhee turned around, Luhan interwined his fingers with yours and the both of you shouted, "RUN!!" 

Eunhee : Yah! Come back here!

After you arrived around your neighbourhood, you stopped running, panting and breathing heavily. You looked at your hands, and so did he, but he only held it tighter. You were blushing madly and avoided his gaze. You continued walking until you reached your house.

You : Thanks for walking home with me.

Luhan : You're welcome.

You : I guess I'll see you later? At the cafe.

Luhan : Yeah. See you there at 2.00.

You : Okay.

It became quiet for awhile. Suddenly, he leaned closer, and closer, and finally kissing you straight on the lips. Your eyes widened, but slowly closed as you felt his plump lips on yours. Your heart was beating really fast, but you replied his kisses. You broke the kiss for air, and he rested his forehead on yours. You felt his hot breath on your cheeks. He smiled and whispered, "It's our first date. Love you, baby girl." 

He walked into his house and you were left standing there, feeling stunned. You walked inside while touching your lips. "My first kiss.."

Omma : Minjung-ah!!

You : Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!! Omma! Don't surprise me like that!

Omma : Omo!! Who was that boy?! He's cute! Why did he kiss you?! Is he your boyfriend?!

You : Maybe.

Omma : My dear! I can't believe a girl like you could get a cute guy like him!

You : Omma! Am I THAT boyish?

Omma : Exactly. Aigoo.. My daughter already has a boyfriend. She's grown up!

You : Aish, Omma! Stop it! I'm going to my room.

Omma : Fine. Don't forget to tell me about it!

You : I know, Omma. Don't worry.

You went to your bedroom upstairs on the second floor.

"WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?!"

 

THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER 2! HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT! FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! WAIT FOR MY NEXT UPDATE!!