I Don't Know You!!

What The..?!

"Gagi jeone,doraseogi jeone,naegero dorawayo,Baby Girl.."

-B1A4 WHAT'S HAPPENING

You turned off your phone alarm and went straight to the toilet and washed up. You got out and wore your school uniform with a pair of new converse you got as a gift for being the class president.

                                             

You rushed down the stairs and greeted your mom.

You : Omma! Annyeong!

Omma : Minjung-ah! You're early today! What's up?

You : There's gonna be a new transfer student today! And.. Since I'm the class president, I get to tour him around school. But the most important thing is.. I can skip add-math classes!

Your mom flicked your forehead a lot of times.

Omma : Yah! Lee Minjung! When are you going to start studying properly?

You : Ouch! Omma~ I'm just skipping mathematics. That's all. It's really hard to understand! And the teacher is really annoying.

Omma : Aigoo.. What would I do with a daughter like you?

You : Hehe.. Let me get married? I heard the new transfer student is really very truly cute!

Omma : Aish, this kid. I almost forgot something.

You : What is it?

Omma : We have a new neighbour. Can you please, be a good daughter and go send these cookies to them?

You : Chocolate chip cookies?! Omma, can I have some? Please, please, please..

Omma : Arasso. Now, go. Ppalli, ppalli.

You : Ne, Omma. Annyeong hi gaseyo. Oh! And Omma, I wasn't joking about getting married.

Omma : Yah! Just go already!

You : Hehe. Love you!

You got out of your house and went to next door. You stood in front of the wooden door and rang the bell. After a few minutes, the door opened revealing a super cute boy, wearing your school uniform.

Boy : What do you want?

You : Uh..I.. M-my mom t-told m-m-me to give this t-to y-you. "Why the hell am I stuttering?!"

Boy : Okay. Anything else?

You : A-aniyo.

Boy : Then? What are you still doing here? You can go now. Bye!

He slammed the door in your face. "He's so mean! And no thank you's?! Who does he think I am? His maid? Ugh!" 

You continued to walk and arrived to school exactly in time. You got to your locker and took out your books and shoved them in your bag. "GOOD MORNING!!" You slammed the locker shut and looked at your best friend with an annoyed look.

Eunhee : Bad mood?

You : Eh? Can't you see that I'm perfectly happy today?

Eunhee : Okay, okay. Chill dude.

You : Sorry. 

Eunhee : It's okay. I'll treat you for bubble tea today. And shopping too!

You : Jeongmal?!

Eunhee : Yup. As long as Kai gets to follow.

You : Mwoh?! Kai?!

Kai : What about me?

Eunhee : Oppa! Annyeong! *kisses him*

Kai : Hi sweetie. 

You : I'm going to puke..

Eunhee : Jealous?

You : What the?! Yah! Can't you think straight?! Why the heck would I be jealous of you having a boyfriend like Kai?! I mean, just look at him!

Kai : Yah! Take it back!

You : Never.

Kai : What?!

You : You heard me. Nev-er. I'm going to class. See ya later!

Eunhee : Minjung-ah! Wait up!

You ignored her and went to class. You took your seat which is next to the window. Your homeroom teacher arrived bringing lots of papers. 

Mrs. Kim : Sit down class. Today, we have a new transfer student. He is Chinese so try and make friends with him. Please do, come in and introduce yourself.

The whole class was quiet and your eyes widened as soon as you saw him. Girls started squealing and whispering, "He's so handsome!" While guys totally ignored his appearance. "What the..?! He's the guy I met this morning! Oh my god! Are you kidding me?! He's the new transfer student?! And my neighbour?! My life is ruined!!"

 

THAT'S THE END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER! WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS? FEEL FREE TO COMMENT DOWN! AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!