You're hiring me as their maid?

I'll be their maid for seven days?

A/N: You might get bored ‘cause there won’t be anyone here except for you, your best friend and your Aunt. It’s all just an introduction. And also…there’s a special quick appearance of someone who’ll wear his hair pink and someone who loves wearing caps in this chapter…really quick I mean… *laugh* And I know I said I'll post this with the banner, but... It's not yet done. Ppak! *gets hit* I still want to improve it~ Hahaha.. ^^

 

Chapter One: You’re hiring me as their maid?

 

Insert -Yiruma- River flows in you- playing as a ring tone of Cho Hee’s phone.

Hello?” Cho Hee asked as she picked up her phone inside her pockets, smiling as she greeted the caller. She pushed her bags under her bed and waited for the caller to answer her.

“Cho Hee-ya.. Are you sure you want to live in an apartment all by yourself?” Cho Hee stood and tilted her head once she recognized the voice.

“Aunt?” Cho Hee asked and smiled. She then headed downstairs to the kitchen to have some breakfast.

“Auntie... I have my best friend with me; you need not worry…” Cho Hee said and started to prepare some hot coffee. She heard her Aunt sigh before answering.

“You can live with me here and get Jae Young to live with us too you know… you don’t have to rent an apartment, you can live with me…” She insists. Cho Hee sighed and turned around to grab some plate for her pancakes.

“No, we’re okay here. Thanks for the offer, Auntie.”

“Before I forget again,” she laughed before she continued. “Cho Hee-ya, you and Jae Young are already enrolled at Shinhwa University, all you need to do now is get your schedule. I’ll give you your uniforms and your things…Call me when you need anything, okay?

Okay, Thanks Aunt Leony.” Cho Hee smiled and hung up. She flipped her phone close and started eating her breakfast. She was about to put a piece of pancake in when she heard light footsteps approaching.

“Ya, dongsaeng-ah…” Someone called but Cho Hee didn’t look up. She continued eating and ignored the intruder like she hadn’t made an entrance.

Don’t ignore your Unnie you sneaky little turtle,” she said and sat in front of Cho Hee.

Cho Hee lifted her head up and laughed at the sight of her best friend. Jae Young’s hair was in a real mess and so were her clothes. Her face was all crunched up and red from irritation.

What did I do now for Unnie to be this angry?” Cho Hee pouted as she put some pancake in , making her cheeks puff; still unaware of how cute she looked for people around her.

Jae Young growled and grabbed Cho Hee’s coffee and drank it. “Unnie’s just having a hard day that’s all…” She sighed and tilted her head from the side, her palms supporting her chin.

Cho Hee just nodded and continued eating her food. She took her coffee from Jae Young and had a drink.

“Hey dongsaeng-ah…” Jae Young called. Cho Hee made a sound indicating that she heard her. Jae Young leaned forwards and whispered.

“I wish something happens to us,”she said. Cho Hee’s eyes widened and looked up at Jae Young with an unreadable expression.

“Ya, ya, ya… what are you talking about?!?” She asked while munching her food, pointing an accusing finger at her. Jae Young pulled back and sighed.

“Aniyoo~ you’re thinking it wrong…” She chuckled and dumped her head on the table.

“Aigo…I wish something cool happens to us— I mean, like the stories I’ve read at Asian fan fics…”She trailed and looked up, her chin resting on her right palm.

“I’ve read one and it’s like this, two best friends flew to Korea then there… they met their kpop crushes and ended up together. I want that to happen to us.”She grins and raised her eyebrows up and down. “Young Saeng and I would marry and have many kids…” She drooled.

Cho Hee just stared at her best friend and rolled her eyes.

“Like that would happen to us.”She said and finishes her food. She stood up to wash the dishes. “You should stop reading those…it’s all just a fantasy, look at how much it’s affecting you.” She said and started working.

Jae Young rolled her eyes and pouted. “Kill joy…” She muttered and stood up to get herself breakfast.

“But it makes me happy by just reading those! It makes my day; even if it’s just a fantasy… it still makes me happy even if it isn’t real… I don’t know, but I like reading it.”She said and sat in front of the table and started eating her breakfast.

Cho Hee grabbed some towel and glanced around to look at Jae Young. She sat in front of Jae Young and reached for her phone in her pocket to play some games.

 “Ya, what did Aunt Leony said? Did she already know what University we’ll enter?” Jae Young asked, completely bored. Cho Hee pretended to think and tilted her head.

She said we’re already enrolled at some University…” She trailed. Jae Young furrowed her eyebrows.

“What university?”She asked and yawned.

Cho Hee raised her head to look at her unnie and gave her a ‘peace’ sign.

“At Shinhwa University…”She said with a wide grin and returned her attention back on her phone.

=-=-=-=-=

Leony sighed and dropped her phone on top of her coffee table before she turned her attention back to the papers in front of her. She massaged her temples and proceeded to work.

Hours passed by, and she started to grow tired. She glanced at the clock beside her: 8:23am and her work starts at 9:30am. She hadn’t had five minutes of sleep and it was almost time for her to go to work again.

She blinked and stood. She organized her papers and put it inside her folder before placing it all inside her bag. She proceeded upstairs to her room and took a bath. Now she was ready to go to work.

9:01am

Leony took her phone out and dialed some numbers and put it on her ear.

“Hello? Yes it’s me…” she said and headed towards the door. She reached for her keys on her pocket and locked the door. “I’m on my way, sir.” She said and called a cab.

At Work:

Leony glanced around once she took a step inside the TOPMEDIA building. She quickly made her way towards the elevator and pushed the button for the 5th floor. She heard a ‘ding’ sound and the door slid open. She stepped out and headed to her office.

Once she arrived at the President’s room, she knocked three times before entering.

“Sorry to be late…” She started and closed the door behind her. She saw her boss talking to a teenager who seemed to be about Cho Hee’s age. Her boss nodded when he saw her. He stood up to greet her. The young man silently stood there with a blank face.

“You called sir?” Leony asked. Her boss nodded and glanced at the young man.

“Leony, this is Minsoo…” he said as he introduced the young man who only bowed to give respect. “My name is Bang Minsoo. Nice to meet you ma’am,” he greeted. Leony bowed in return and smiled.

 

“He’s the one I was telling you about,” he said proudly while patting Min Soo’s shoulder.

 “They’ll be having their debut two weeks…” She heard her boss speak. Leony returned her gaze back to her boss and curiously listened to what he’ll say next. She heard him sigh before continuing.

“Leony, two of our staff members were laid off. They were caught for overstaying with an expired visa. They’re now both back in their respective countries. We are in need of employees now. We need someone to organize Teen Top’s dorm and help them prepare for their debut—“

“Hyung, we can take care of ourselves. You don’t have to bother yourself and find someone else. We’re old enough to take care of ourselves…We’re okay,” He assured him with a small smile. Leony can’t help but to smile at how kind this kid is. Even if he’s standing there looking like a grown up man, he’s still indeed a kid. They need someone to help them.

“I’ll find one immediately, sir.” Leony said and smiled towards Minsoo.

“That’s great…” Her boss smiled and turned his attention back to Minsoo.

“Go back to your dorm and inform the rest of your group. Prepare your things and go to practice. The choreographer is waiting for you there. Hurry and do your best.” Minsoo nodded and bowed, he glanced at Leony and bowed to her as well. “I’ll be going now,” he said and left.

“Leony,” her boss called. “We don’t have much time. Please find someone to fill in the spot as their personal maid, two of them… It’ll only be for a week or so. The job is really easy, even a teenager can do it,” he explained.

“The younger the better…” he added. “Okay, sir,” Leony said as she stepped out of the office, an idea forming inside her mind. “I hope they’ll accept it,” she thought.

--=-=-=---

“Ya, dongsaeng-ah~” Jae Young whined as she lied down on the white leathered couch at the living room. Cho Hee almost jumped in surprise when she heard Jae Young’s voice and continued surfing the net, sitting on the armchair next to Jae Young.

What?” she asked uninterested. Jae Young pouted and closed her eyes.

“I’m bored.”She sighed and placed her arms on her forehead. Cho Hee blinked and glanced at her best friend. “Then do something to entertain yourself.”Cho Hee suggested and went back to surfing the net.

“Waaa~ I don’t have anything to entertain me plus it’s almost noon!”She cried like a wounded dog and sat up with a huge frown on her face. “I wish Young Saeng-oppa is here,” She crossed her arms like a child. Cho Hee giggled and rolled her eyes.

“Ah~ I almost forgot about that. That’s the reason why you come with me here in Korea… It’s to see Young Saeng and get his autograph.”Cho Hee laughed.

Ya! I came because I want to stay with my best friend! It’s our promise five years ago! We’re going to stick together and leave no one behind!” Cho Hee winced at her loud voice and can’t help but smile.

“Oh I love you too Unnie~”Cho Hee said and returned her attention back to her computer. Her eyes moved to her right where her phone’s vibrating and ringing. She immediately picked it up.

“Hello?” She asked. Jae Young’s ears perked up and neared Cho Hee. Cho Hee stood up and headed towards the door to have a better signal.

“Hello? Auntie? What? I can’t—oh, what? Help? Help—ahh~ We’ll help who—them? Oh?”

Jae Young could only stare at her weirdly.

“Alright, we’re on our way Auntie.” Cho Hee sighed and hung up. Jae Young tilted her head and waited for Cho Hee to speak.

Get your things Unnie, we’re going somewhere…” Cho Hee smiled and went upstairs to get her things.

-=-=-=-

Cho Hee nodded towards Jae Young before entering the TOPMEDIA building. Cho Hee pushed the large glass door open and took a step inside with Jae Young close behind. Cho Hee looked around, trying her best to quickly search for a familiar figure. She sighed and headed towards the lobby when she couldn’t find her aunt.

“Good morning. May I ask a question?” Cho Hee asked the receptionist politely. The lady smiled at her and nodded. Cho Hee bit her lips and stole a glance towards Jae Young before proceeding.

“Where can I find Ms. Leony?” she asked. The lady motioned for her to wait and grabbed the receiver of the phone calling her office.

Cho Hee and Jae Young waited when someone familiar passed them.

“Oh!” Jae Young exclaimed, pointing at the figure walking. Cho Hee ‘hmm’ed’ and her eyes followed Jae Young’s finger. She tilted her head from confusion.

 “Weird… I think I saw him from somewhere…” Cho Hee muttered. Jae Young beamed at her.

“Ya, do you think he’s an idol?!? I saw a billboard earlier and his face was on it! He’s an idol right?!?” She asked excitedly, eyes sparkling. Cho Hee sighed and shook her head, she tore her gaze from him and back to the employee in front of them, still searching for her aunt.

Jae Young can’t help but feel excited now that she figured out that TOPMEDIA holds idols.

“Okay. You can go up to her office now. It’s on the fourth floor.” The receptionist told Cho Hee.

 “She’s been expecting you.” She smiled. Cho Hee said her ‘thanks’ and walked towards the elevator.

She laughed quietly when she noticed that Jae Young is still star strucked at the man who passed by moments ago, standing there, staring at the fountain through the glass window near the grand piano.

“He must be taking a break…” Cho Hee thought and averted her gaze on the piano. “I wish I could play...” She added, and gazed lovingly at the piano. She then raised her head and looked at Jae Young.

She stepped inside the elevator and held the open button.

“Ya, unnie!” She called. Jae Young jerked her head to her left to see Cho Hee waiting. Cho Hee made a hand signal for her to hurry. “Quick!” She mouthed. Jae Young quickly made her way towards Cho Hee and entered the elevator.

~o~ ~o~ ~o~ ~o~ ~o~ ~o~

Cho hee took a huge breath before knocking on the door thrice. She opened it and asked for her aunt.

“Cho Hee-ya…” She heard someone call. She turned and received a welcoming hug from her aunt. She returned the warm hug and smiled.

“What is it, Auntie?” She asked. Jae Young bowed at Leony and greeted her.

“We need to talk… It’ll help you. Jae Young, you come too…” She smiled and motioned for them to follow her. They entered a small room and they took a seat.

 “Cho Hee, sweetie? Are you busy this week?” Leony started with a soft smile. Cho Hee glanced at Jae Young and they both shook their head.

“Uhm… Not at all Auntie. Why?”

Leony sighed before continuing. She intertwined her hands in front of her and began to speak.

“We in the company are having troubles right now… I don’t know how to ask you this, but can you help Auntie at work? It’ll only take a week before school starts… so I really need you to accept this job.” She trailed, eyeing Cho Hee carefully, watching for any signs of disapproval.

Cho Hee blinked.

"Sweetie, it'll only last for a week. Please help them prepare for their debut and be their maid?”

“What kind of job was it again?” She asked taken aback. Leony chuckled at her reaction.

“You’ll hel arrange things, bring this here, bring this there… it’s not a hard task. You just need to help a group of boys organize their things before their debut.” She said. Cho Hee furrowed her eyebrows.

Debut?” She repeated. She thought about it, “Debut? Only KPop idols do debutand stuff, so we’re going to help an idol group?” She thought.

“Ahjumma…” she called. “Yes?” She answered.

“What group are you referring to?” Cho Hee asked slowly.

Leony gave her a warm smile before answering.

“It’s the rookie band called Teen Top.”    

To be continued… on the next chapter, ^^

-END of CHAPTER-

Next chapter preview:

Cho Hee laughed at Jae Young who only pouted.

“Unnie’s too slow, she’ll never catch me!” Cho Hee giggled and ran down the stairs.

Cho Hee’s eyes widened when she slipped. She was expecting the pain of falling to come even though her eyes were shut tight in fear of falling. But to her surprise, she didn’t feel it. When she opened them, she was surprised at what she saw.