Ruined

Eight Colored Rainbow

 

 

 

You know you shouldn’t have done this, right?” Yu groaned. The latter shrugged, “I only want to make your dream comes true, to have a date with Taekwoon. Isn’t it your biggest dream? Walking next to the prince you’ve been dreaming of and having a sweet date in café, small chit-chat and he walked you home as he will kiss your forehead slightly to send you home.”

 

This isn’t the right way to help me! He has a girlfriend and it made me look like a stupid who asked someone’s boyfriend out!” Yu hit the table and Sanghyuk sighed, “You kept making me look like a failed best friend who didn’t help you to get closer to your crush and after I helped you, you still put all the blames on me. What on Earth you wanted me to do for you, Yu!”

 

Yu pushed Sanghyuk until the boy fell down from his chair, “You knew that he had a girlfriend and yet you didn’t tell me anything about it! What a disappointment, Han Sanghyuk. I thought you are the only person who understands me the best, oh I pulled back my words, you are not!”

 

Sanghyuk whispered, “It kills me, Yu. It kills me.”

 

“What’s kill you??” whimpered Yu.

 

Sanghyuk replied, “You!”

 

“Then stop meeting me! Stop phoned me! Stop sending me non-stop text every day and don’t stay around me! It’s easy for you to get rid of me. I never begged you to stay with me, remember?!” Yu spilled out all the words she didn’t thought she had them for Sanghyuk.

 

Sanghyuk gasped.

 

S-sanghyuk I…I—” she called his name. Sanghyuk let another deep sigh out, “There are three things you couldn’t get them back; words, time and chance. I’m sure you know about it.”

 

“Sanghyuk I’m..”

 

He walked out and left her stood still, regretted all the words those came out from . She knew she couldn’t take them back, that was why she felt guilty and she wanted to fix the messed she made. She knew she didn’t mean it, but she was too angry to think. Sanghyuk also did the fatal mistake, she couldn’t forgive him for that, but somehow she felt like worse.

 

Instead of a feeling about fighting with bestfriend, Yu felt like she was split up with him. Words she said to Sanghyuk, sounded like a break up request rather than arguing between best friends. Yu expected Sanghyuk to fight back, to say something against her harsh words but Sanghyuk didn’t do it—which made Yu even sadder.

 

 

{ * * }

 

 

She didn’t let him come into her house; both of them were standing in front of the gate. Her face was not good, her hair is in messy ponytail, her eyes swollen, and she bit her upper lips. One of her hand was on the gate doorknob, like she wanted him to go as soon as possible. The boy sighed, “Don’t be like this. We need to talk.”

 

I don’t think we have something to talk, Taekwoon.”

 

“Yes we have.”

 

“Then say it here,” replied the girl.

 

Taekwoon shrugged, “We already agreed on this thing, right?” the girl groaned, “Yes we did. But you didn’t have to cancel our date to book store just to meet her and have a cup of coffee together, it’s just wrong, Taekwoon.”

 

“But I thought the more fast I meet her, the more fast this matter could be settled up,” Taekwoon tried to defend himself. Rin rolled her eyes, “Is it?”

 

“Rin, look. I have to help Sanghyuk, I have to help her too,” Taekwoon said it softly.

 

“Help them and let me drowning here all by myself, you little !”

 

“Stop cursing, Baek Ahrin!” Taekwoon hissed. “Fine, let’s split up! You don’t even bother to say sorry for your mistake, stupid dumb .” She shut the door off and Taekwoon swore to himself and kick the dustbin on the road. He even hit the gate with his fist to release his anger.

 

“Hyung..”

 

Taekwoon turned his head to see Sanghyuk stood in front of his house’s gate. He was Rin’s neighbor, and they were friends. Taekwoon smiled, “Oh, hi, Sanghyuk.”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“For?”

 

Sanghyuk pointed Rin’s house with his eyes, “About her. I shouldn’t have asked you this dumb thing and now you’re getting into a fight with your girlfriend. I never see her that mad, I mean, this must be too much.”

 

No, it’s okay. You know her used to be worse than this, right?”

 

“It’s not okay. Yu asked me to walk out of her life, so basically I just ruined both of us,” said Sanghyuk, Taekwoon jumped off, “She asked you to leave?”

 

Sanghyuk nodded.

 

“But there is no way she would ask you such, you are her best friend, and you always being there with her, and..” Taekwoon hung his words before continued it, “You love her.”

 

“Forget it Hyung, everything is ruined.”

 

Taekwoon sighed, “Shall I take a part to solve your problem with Yu? I mean maybe I can help.” Sanghyuk shrugged, he wasn’t sure that would be a good idea. He rubbed his face with the palms of his hands, “I don’t think it could fix anything.”

 

Well, you don’t know if you don’t try.”

 

 

{ * * }

 

 

Yu sighed, “I don’t understand why did Sanghyuk send you to meet me and explain everything instead of himself.” She leaned her back to the chair and took a sip of her Frappuccino. The boy in front of her put down a cup of his black coffee and shrugged, “Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you but I didn’t come for Sanghyuk. I came for my girlfriend.”

 

Yu rolled her eyes, “Oh. Of course for her,” she said sarcastically.

 

“Yu, I’m sorry.”

 

Yu didn’t give him a reply. Taekwoon sighed, “You can’t do that to Sanghyuk. The one who should be blamed is me, not him. I shouldn’t agree on his plan, I should be wiser like a man. I hurt you, I’m sorry. I hurt my girlfriend too, that’s even worse. That’s why you shouldn’t blame Sanghyuk, he just did what probably make you happy.”

 

“To make me happy is such a lame reason,” Yu groaned. “I don’t believe that.”

 

Taekwoon bit his bottom lip, “I don’t know if I should tell you this or not, but if I were Sanghyuk, I would do exactly the same thing like him.” She puffed her cheeks, she felt like Taekwoon just made things up. Taekwoon knew she wouldn’t believe him that easy.

 

“How’s your girlfriend?” asked her.

 

Taekwoon laughed bitterly, “We broke up.”

 

“When?”

 

“Yesterday.”

 

She shrugged, “I’m sorry.”

 

Don’t. I completely understand why she got really mad, screwed everything and yes it’s purely my fault. Don’t worry, I will find a way to get back to her. But I do really want you to know that you should think again about Sanghyuk,” Taekwoon added.

 

She put her hair back to her ears, “I don’t know, sunbae. I just…”

 

You mean a lot to Sanghyuk and I know it is vice versa, right?” Taekwoon words made her gasped out of air. She bit her lips. Sanghyuk crossed her mind, like everytime since yesterday’s fight. She would be lying if she told Taekwoon it was wrong.

 

Sanghyuk means a lot to her.

 

But her anger and disappointment killed the thoughts of him.

 

 


honestly, im pretty sad bcs mcountdown ina is cancelled :(

anyway, how's the story? comment & subs <3