Puppy's Purity

Nine Tails, One Heart

 

"Hello." Kibum calls out to the other male, his hand gently petting Roo's soft fur. The latter relaxes under his soft touch, nuzzling her snout into his knee.

"H-hi." The other responds hesitantly, still in the process of registering the fox's beauty. He quickly snaps out of it and moves forward, his steps slow and careful.

The sparkling water behind Kibum ripples slightly as the wind rushes overhead.

Windy, calm down will you? Water says to her friend, watching as the other flits around in a panic.

But, a human shouldn't speak to Lord Kibum! It isn't allowed! Wind responds, the grass whipping to and fro as it follows her every movement.

Water sighs, causing the lake to gently shift, the moonlight glinting against its movements.

Wind, look at the boy for a second. She says gently, urging her friend to calm down.

Wind reluctantly complies, slowing down until her movements only cause the grass to calmly wave. She stares at the slowly moving human, studying his every movement suspiciously.

Do you sense any bad intentions in him? Water asks, also looking at the human.

Wind doesn't respond, she just watches as the human sits a few feet in front of her master, his big brown eyes staring at his beautiful face.

 

"T-that's my dog, Roo." The human says, pointing at the snoozing puppy while staring at the fox's blue eyes.

"Roo." The fox repeats gently, smiling down at the puppy. His smooth voice sends a shiver down the human's back.

The human suddenly feels like hearing that smooth, enticing voice calling out his own name so he quickly points to himself.

"I'm Jonghyun." He says, his big eyes looking at the fox's face, eagerly waiting for him to say his name with that beautiful voice.

The fox looks up at Jonghyun, a small smile gracing his bow shaped lips.

Jonghyun stares in a daze, his heart beating rapidly.

"Jonghyun." Kibum whispers gently, his soft voice penetrating the human's head.

Jonghyun numbly nods, his skin tingling. His heart slowly melts in his chest as the small smile on the beautiful boy's face widens in accomplishment.

"What's your name?" The human boy asks in a gentle voice. His big brown eyes look into the other's, conveying only gentleness and curiosity.

"Ki-..." The fox in human form begins to respond without thinking, almost giving away his real name.

"Key? That's an unusual name."

The fox looks down in embarrassment, his heart aching slightly at the other's words.

"It's pretty... like you."

Kibum lifts his head quickly, staring at the human in shock.

Jonghyun simply smiles in response, his perfect teeth glinting in the moonlight. A hint of pink appears on his cheeks as he realizes his boldness.

"S-sorry if I offended you but, you are v-very pretty even though you're a guy." He says shyly, playing with his own fingers as his cheeks gradually darken. "You're a guy but you're very beautiful- I mean, handsome. A-a lot of guys d-don't like being called pretty so, sorry if I offended you... s-sorry." He stutters in embarrassment as he becomes more and more flustered while he tries to explain himself.

Way to go Jonghyun, now he thinks you're a creep. He growls in his head as he looks down at his lap.

 

A short silence follows, filled with the sound of the lake's steady lapping. Suddenly, a soft giggle breaks through the silence.

Jonghyun whips his head up in surprise, staring at the boy in front of him with wide eyes. He watches as the other's feline eyes turn into half moons while his plump lips reveal a dazzling smile. Small dimples reveal themselves, causing Jonghyun's breath to hitch at the adorable sight.

"Thank you, Jonghyun." Kibum says, tilting his head to the side in an endearing fashion. "You're very handsome yourself."

Jonghyun's heart literally explodes in happiness, his brown eyes widening in surprise at the effect the boy has on him.

"Th-thank you." He replies shyly, blushing furiously. He clears his throat awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. "S-so how old are you?" He asks, focusing on the water's twinkling.

"You first." The fox says hurriedly. He doesn't want to reveal that he is actually thousands of years old, old enough to be Jonghyun's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather.

"I'm twenty three." Jonghyun says, smiling slightly at Kibum. "Now you."

"I'm... twenty two."

"Uwah! You look so much younger! Since I'm older, you can call me hyung." Jonghyun says excitedly, unconsciously throwing himself forward to land on his hands. His face is mere inches away from Kibum's when he realizes what just happened.

"Ah..." He chokes out in shock, his eyes immediately locking with the other's blue ones.

Kibum smiles gently at the other, his piercing blue eyes softening slightly as he looks into Jonghyun's big brown orbs.

"Your aura is very warm." He says softly, slowly moving forward.

"Th-thanks?" Jonghyun replies, unsure of whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Kibum giggles quietly before he lightly rubs the tip of his nose against Jonghyun's. The latter stiffens at the action, his mind being invaded by chaos. His heart melts as the warmth radiating from the fox invades him.

In his true form, this is the way that Kibum blesses and inspects the creatures of the forest. Doing this, he is able to see if their heart has any darkness or weakness in it that he can fix.

 

Pure. That is what the fox sees when he inspects Jonghyun.

His heart is completely pure.

 

Do you sense anything bad in the human? Water asks Wind after having had enough of her silence.

Wind sighs and stares at the human and her master, finally giving up.

Nothing.... absolutely nothing. She responds in defeat, sighing once again.

Her soft sigh causes the grass to calmly wave underneath her, as if it's nodding in agreement.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Olo! Yay for purity!

Puppies are always pure though, aren't they? They're just so cute and cuddly and AUGH! I can't. *spazzes*

 

Hope you guys liked this chapter! *shy*

Thank you to all of my 27 subscribers! Love you all! *high fives*

COMMENT what you think about Jongkey's cute little interaction! Oh and VOTE! *kitty eyes*

I'll update soon! Bye~ WUV YOU GUYS!