Shelby's haunted day

MY BLOODY DREAMS BECAME REALITY ...

 

SHELBY

I sat in my usual seat in the school bus .I was the second to get picked up .Looking over my shoulder I saw the empty seat that Kayla once occupied .I could tell that she had major issues. Looking at the seat for the last time I could vividly picture her innocent face buried in a book ,but would soon be disturbed by the brutal asses of jocks and even nerds .Seriously she is one hell of a .Why did she even have to come to this school anyways ,.She is filthy rich .Someone like her should not be prying on her knees .It pisses me off ,Why the hell does she not fight back . However she could remain that way as far as I am concerned ,Someone like her should  have never existed .Arriving at school ,I felt that I was being watched by an evil force .Most people don't know this about me but my family are very superstitious things .I think it is quite dumb but what the hell . None of my friends are here so I am no my own .Looks like no trouble making for me today ..Geesh that .I am feeling lonely for the first time .I wonder what that is up to .Gosh why won't she return her to torcher villa. I just can't stand her ,why does she act all poor and innocent .Nobody really cares for her , If she really thinks that sympathy is that easy of a pull then a screw must me loose in her head .Shutting the locker door I made my way to English class . Half the usual crowd and total quietness filled the atmosphere .I couldn't focus ,at least not today .I felt that someone was watching me ever since I left my house this morning .I could be wrong anyways ,it's not like some monster seeks my soul .What is so intriguing about it .


Its now lunch break .I had a hearty breakfast so decided to skip out on the daily commotion. I walked down the silent hallway .Not paying attention to anything ,suddenly a rat ran over my foot .What the hell is with this school .The exterminators had done there monthly clean out .As I made my way to the bathroom a pipe from the ceiling rattled .It started to shake and made weird noises .No need to rub my eyes .I am wide awake .Making my way to the bathroom I looked myself in the last stall .As soon as was about to open the door I thought I saw wrong but was totally mistaken .My name was written in a blood red lipstick ."BURN IN HELL AND MELT"...I Just ignored the stupid comment and started washing my hands under the sink .The water soon stopped flowing and then started again looking down at my hands .They were now covered in blood .I started to panic .Switching sinks to get the satisfaction I desire ."Oh it's so not my day .."
What the hell . Fixing myself in the mirror I looked closer at my image .*screaming *..Kayla's reflection in the glass appeared in the mirror .She wall covered in blood .Her face had so many cuts and my name was written on her forehead .I instantly took my shoe off and shattered the mirror into pieces ." you ,dame low as ever .No one would even care if you die "....I screamed out loud .Someone passing heard me and decided to call security .I wined up in the councilor's office .She was lecturing me on social skills and what not . I got this .Why need to waist your precious time .She babbled on and on about supernatural stuff and spirits .She mentioned something  about a place for possessed people .She needs help not me .I don't really care ,I live in a place where logic is the perfect explanation for everything .


I left right after therapy class. Walking home I could sense the presence of someone following me close behind .Speeding my pace I heard extra footsteps rather than my own .There was no shadow .I looked back to find nothing there .Making my way down the lonely cane field road, the bushes rattled without the wind .I heard  pacing footsteps as I stopped at the side of the road .My heart thumped ,it was beating so fast I could almost here it .Slowly looking back .My eyes were shocked at the sight .I spotted a manly figure holding a long sphere knife in his hands .Looking closely he held what seems to me my head in his other hand .Covered in blood he smiled at me and disappeared .I froze for almost five minutes .Falling to the dusty ground ,shivering in  daylight .Sweat dripping down my face .The image stuck in my mind .What just happened ? ...I couldn't process my thoughts . Didn't even  have the strength to stand and walk .I was too afraid that that thing might actually be real .No one would believe me anyway ,but what I saw was real and scary . 
A bus passed me on the way home and the driver told me to hop on .I was taken home by the driver and was a bit scared to thank him for rescuing me .I walked inside my house ,My mom and grandma shot a glare in my direction .I was silent and made my way upstairs .They looked curious but I wasn't really sure what to say if they asked .I got down to a warm bath and made my way to bed . Dropped down and closed my eyes tightly escaping this creepy nightmare .I couldn't sleep ,somehow I felt the presence of someone in my room."there's no one there ,its just my imagination ..."Repeating those words a thousand times in my head .Voices ,I heard my name being called out .Not daring to look it was worsening .Footsteps made there way up my stairs .Lights in the hallway flickered on and off.The bliking of the lights intensed and the footsteps got lighter .I knew someone was at my doorway .It was unlocked .Slowly opening ,I heard a clash of metal and the dripping of something on my wodden floor .The lights went off again .I heald unto the covers securing myself .I felt the presence of that thing swept across the room from above and below .The bed shaked .I could tell that he held the sword over me . Slowly I felt hands made there way up the bed and befour I could let out a scream the lights went on again .I swiftly grabbed the book that I kept under my pillow and swung It into the face of the beast .

"ohhh ouch !!!that hurt ..!!"

Shelby .."Mark what the hell .DO you think this is funny .GET the hell outta my room befour I trash your behind .."

Mark .."What the hell it's not even bed time but ok ...Mom Just wanted to me, to make sure that you were ok ..."

Shelby .."get out and you clearly see that I am  fine ...I will be skipping dinner so pig out on my share ..'

Door closes behind .

I got up and wiped the sweat away from my forehead . Crunched into a ball and sobbed in fear .I have never been this scared of anything as I was today ...I am too afraid of what might actually happen .......What should I do if it does happen again?







Kayla

This actually worked I said to myself ..In the body of a beast I controled my own existance .Shelby must me scared .I sat on the window of my room looking at the moon shine in all It's glory .I like the person I am now .I feel stronger and willed to do things .Tommorow is the day I return to school .I wonder what might actually happen .I mean tiki rarely leaves me to myself .I am constantly in danger and very clumsy but at least I am a bit tense to actually transfrorm .No ,they will recieve a total shock .I hope no one notices the changes in me .I have been gaining attenction quite alot but from the wrong type of people .I don't really care about popularity ,I just wanna let those roaches tase a little fear .This is gonna be fun ..