No turning Back ......HOW DOES IT FEEL?

MY BLOODY DREAMS BECAME REALITY ...

Kayla ....

 

 

That night I slep with the thought of revenge in mind .Power flowing through my veins .Nothing felt better .I wanna be different at least for myself this time .

Deeper and deeper in my dreams .I sinked my soul into this world that rescued me form my hated life .Tiki the reeper awaited my presence .Being a little scared I knew that he wasn't the person that would hurt me this time .Falling down and down until I landed in another location .What the hell is wrong with this place  .I enetred a burial ground .A faint sound of a violin played in a distance .I trusted my instincts and followed the sound .I walked slowly a foot step infont of the other .I was terrified of dead people muchless a burial ground.As I made my way through the gate  the sound of crying souls appeared again.I hated it. I looked strainght ahead of me trying not to look at the dead bodies hanging from the chained log in the air.They stinked of dried blood and ancientcy ,.Nothing is so far appealing to me here .Clenching a tight fist I walked a little faster as the violin 's sound seemed close .Just then the sound of rattles from the coffins were the only sound that caught me by surprise.Left and right of me .My breathig became heavy What is happening ?At a quick pace my feet trotted at a unbaliveable pace to the point that I found mysefl running .There were fog everywhere ,Thorn bushes and demonic sounds loitered in my way .The fog seemed wierd .It was only following me .Swarming up around me like a twerling wind it took the formation of a person .I stopped when I was suddenly blocked by these dog like creatures Grouling and barking ferouciously at me .I stood in the middest of a thorn bush .My face and hands were covered in blood .My blood .Befour a drop could make its way to the earth ,the fog like figure captured it in less than a second .Standing infront of me ,the figure then started to fill up with blood like and empty glass.Shaping himself into a human like figure I slowly began to recoginze who stood befour ,me .

 

TIKI

 

STANDING BEFOUR THIS PERSON .I COULD SEE THE FEAR BUILD UP IN HER EYES .AS ALWAYS SCARED OF TAKING CHANCES SHE WOULD WAVER AT THE MOMENT WHERE DECISION MAKING NEEDS ALLITLE PUSH START .HOW EXACTLY DOES ONE LIVE LIKE THAT .A TOTAL PESS OF A CHICK .HOW DID SHE EXACTLY FIND A BOYFRIEDN WITH THIS SLOW PREFORMANCE . OH WELL THAT IS NOT EXACTLY IMPORTANT NOW IS IT ? NO ,I FEEL THAT THERE IS SOMETHING THAT I FORGOT TO DO .OH YEAH ,THE TEST OF PREFORMANCE AND COURAGE .THIS DETERMINS HER ABILITY TO ACCEPT WHO SHE IS NOW .MY BODY BOUNDED WITH HER  PERFECTLY ,NO OTHER SOUL HAS EVER MADE ME FEEL SUCH POWER .IS IT FOR REAL OR WAS IT JUST ANGER AND FRUSTRATION .DAME THIS IS SO ANNOYING ,THAT BRAT IS JUST STANDING THERE ,SAY SOMETHING EH ? ANYTHING WOULD BE OK FOR STARTERS .. HER IMAGE IS CAPTIVATING .A SCARED KAYLA IS THE REACTANT KAYLA .THAT MUCH I LEARN'T ABOUT HER .STARANGE THOUGH .SHE DOES NO PORTRAY ANY LIKENESS IN KILLING ONLY LIVING IN THE MOMENT .IDOT ...TOTAL IDOT ..NO WONDER PEOPLE MADE FUN OF HER IN HER SCHOOL,HER FACE IS TOO INTIMADATING AND DARING .MAKES YOU WANNA JUMP TO A THOUGHT THEN SHOW ACTIONS ..

 

"HI THERE .LONG TIME NO SEE .....*SMILE ..WINK*

 

(WAITS BUT KAYLA JUST STANDS THERE WITH HER HEAD TWISTED ON ITS SIDE LIKE A POSSESSED CHILD)

 

" YAHH ,,..DON'T JUST STAND THERE ..SAY SOMETING ..."

Kayla "h-hi .I was just lost in thought .Why am I here ,I mean what exactly must I do here ,I don't reallys ee the point in having someone disrupt my dreams .I am human too ya know "

 

Tiki .."you are so full of it ...anyways woy need to do something so follow me ...."

Kayla ."ha-I am good at keeping up in case you haven't notice ...what exactly must I do here ?"

Tiki .."there is a field which holds a dragons golden egg of sins .Recover the egg and you pass."

Kayla "well that seems preety easy ...."

Tiki ,."easy ...save that for a sunny day ...with blooming dales and cherry blossoms .Easy is nothing one can take for granted at the begining of battle ."

 

Kayla "ok ..well lets do this ..I mean give it all we've got ..after all it's not like this is reality "

 

TIKI

 

SHE KEEPS MISUNDERSTANDING .WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR HER TO ACCEP THAT THIS IS NOT A DREAM .ITS ANOTHER WORLD WITHIN HER THAT HAS BEEN UNLOCKED . A COKKY CHICK ,SERIOUSLY I WANNA DITCH HER SOMETIMES .

 

 

Ariving at another gate was easy done by flying but now the real fun begins .Kayla standed beside the reeper and soon made there way in.Wielding his sword  he glanced over to a prepared mortal female who looked like she would pee her pants at the site of what would soon xause her to faint .Slowly walking without a wisper .The atmosphere became thick and dense with white fog .It was so dew like but was rather cold .Fintly feeling the ground beneath there feet shaking Tiki looked over to Kayla who had no idea what she was in for but trusted her soul that swipped int the body of the reeper this time .Therefore giving her the leading power and tiki controling her every move .Closer and closer in the middest of the dense fod appeared a huge figure in a distance .

 

I my lips knowing that my feast will be splendid tonight . Rsther than playing cheep sneky tricks.I will fight the beast fare and square .Kayla ,take over .Lookinh ahead of me stood a dragon .He looked like a huge monstor combined with the heads of thousands of s .What the hell am I up against ?Taking a few steps back the ugly thing gaged and let out a flaming fiary roar .I here ya bro but I gotta do this now or I lose my life in someones's body .That is not gonna happen .I aimed at the dragon and anticipated its movements .It was swift and so was I .The power flowed through my vains .A faint smile appeared on my face like a physco killer .I lifted my sword and striked him in the frontal leg .He raored in pain and bashed me into the tunnel og his .Running further down I could see the fiames of his lighting up the path ina distance .Hiding behind a boulder I swung my sword again chopping his head in half.his blood poured all over me  and the ground .It was a pregnant thing without a husband to protect her .slicing her head clean off I made out a glowing bean of inght from within her .Using a dagger .I sliced open the beast like creature and pulled out the red jewel ,It was glowing brightly and stenched of blood .How can a rock as heard as diamond become a monstor like this thing .I quickly made my way out of the tunnel panting for breath .I heald the stone abover my face and smiled in victory .Tiki get outta me already .

 

I looked at her form the outside .Her body was a mess .Covered comletely in demon blood a fearless mortal stood in my presence.Feeling satisfied I let her enjoy the victory .

 

"Kayla ..When you wake up don't be to troubled at your condition"

 

Kayla "are you kidding me ...?."

 

Tiki "yeah ..gosh what a person...

Bye now ...you gotta go ...a dream is not something that lastls forever .."

 

 

 

Kayla

 

*alaram clock goes off---beep !!!!!!!!!!beeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!*

 

My head acked in pain.I got up and turned the alarm off and mademy way to the bathroom .Looking at myself in the mirror ,that idot was just messing around .I lookde at myself closer .My image is slightlly different from befour .My eyes were a bit lighter and my skin alot pailer than befour .Over my left eye had a scar in the shape of a bolt of lightning .I smiled widely and began my morning routine .