YOU ARE MY ANGER PILL ....

MY BLOODY DREAMS BECAME REALITY ...

KAYLA --------

 

It was Monday .Check ,It's my first term in the 10th grade .Nothing has changed over the past years .Reflecting on my life I left the present and went back to the past .It was also a Monday morning such as the current one .I was the first person to get picked up on our school bus.I remembered sitting in the 5th row with my head in my foulder scanning my new schedule .I was not aware of my surroundings then suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head.Bringing me back to reality .I lookde over my shoulder to find a tall muscular guy leaning over me .He banged my head a second time into the bus window .I assumed he wanted my seat since he signaled me to get out .It was horrible .Spit balls were thrown at me and the rest of the students were making fun of my clothing when this fat guy barfed his hamburger on me .I was utterly surprised and hurt .I did nothing wrong .I don't know them but how do they know me ..Oh yeah I forgot ,my parents are the ones to adore and be jeloused by but thats not the case. Why am I the one being hated by ?.The rest of the journey to school was spent in tourcher and torment .No one wanted me to sit next to them since I was all filthy .The bus then pulled up at the corner of the block where we all must take our leave . I was the last to leave when the driver called me back .."Miss I am terribly sorry ,even though I saw what they did to you I couldn't act since driving is my only duty ,I hope you understand".The driver said in a depressed scorn tone at my appearance.I quickly hurried making my way to school finding my classes.

 

honk !!!!!!honk!!!!!

 

BACK TO REALITY .the bus pulled up infront of my house and I got in making my way to the back .The driver kept staring at me but I made my self occupied my reading my english textbook.Befour I knew it the bus was half crowded with the same pack of abusers .This time I managed mot to get barfed on nor face smashing into the wall .The bus journey was silent .No one seemed to recognize me yet .They all actually thought I had issues .The trip was silent until we got to school .Standing at my locker scanning my bag for pens I was approached by the devil himself only a female version.

"you ,I can't believe someone like you actually exists "

It was Shelby and her pack of stuckupps ...She kicked me in the leg with her heels pearcing my flesh She smashed the locker door into my head causing be to see stars ...I think I saw my life flash befour my eyes .Her brutal face gave me the creeps .She was obviously angry since her boyfriend Chad dumped her for some y girl . Its like she read my thoughts .I fell to the floor with a loud thud worse I was kicked repeatedly in the groin and face.My  my the devil .I don't wanna live anymore .It's pointless to actually have a life when it's filled with tourcher and pain.Besides I am on my own now without anyone by my side .How am I going to survive like this .There is no point in my existance anymore .

 

 

beep-----beep-----beep

 

My head throbed in pain .I woke up to the sound of the annoying monitors .

'stay down and don't try to move much , your injuries in your legs are pretty worse that the head "the nurse replied..."Well I think I have to get going now,I have classes " just as I tried to stand I flushed back down to the floor .My legs could no longer support me . "oh no miss Rosaneth you must stay put until someone comes for you ." she replied in a sad tone "Ok I understand ,may I please make a call home so that my Butler can pick me up "I politely asked."sure let me just get the telephone for you ".I called home and in an instant my butler Clark came right over .He lifted me to the limo and began to drive me home."How did this happen to you .You know your parents left me in second command towards your wellbeing and the care of your families estates?"Said Clark."I don't know ,I am sorry but I cannot answer your question when I am asking myself the same thing "I replied in a harsh painfull voice .Sobbing quietly Clark lifted his hands to my face repoving a falling tear ."Do you think you are able to cope with things being how they are?"he said."Well I have endured death and suffering all thats left of me now is a hopeless body with a blank soul .I have nothing special to aim for in life .Even if I did it would get ruined the second I actually aim for it .Dreams are filled with meaningless drama ."that was my response ."I know how hard it has been for you ,just don't shut yourself out from the rest of the world ,you are an extraordinary person that has good wills and pure intencions ,just don't let your negativity get the best of you ."Clark seemed scared at my sudden statements .He is correct .I use to be so happy once apon a time ,now my life is a total mess .The car then pulled up to a halt infront of the huge staircase opposite a waterfountain in my front yard .I was carried in my the help of some maids .

 

My maids tended to my wounds and prepared a warm bath for me accompanied by dinner .I was totally in pain and starving .After dinner I went straight up to my chambers within my mansion and fell into a deep sleep escaping reality .My last request would be to punish those who harmed me.only if my parents were alive ,this would never had happened to me .I dosed away into sleep on that rainy night without a care in this world.