[Last Update-Notice]

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

Greetings to everyone, it's been a long time ever since I log into this account and actually post something like this. Through this period of time that I have been on hiatus, I have been quite busy with my work, schoolwork and trying to find ideas to continue to support this story. Let's be honest here, other than those I have mentioned, the main reason is that, I couldn't bring myself to write this anymore.

I have always been grateful to be able to share joy and my ideas of this story, and deliver it to all of my readers and viewers. Your comments, especially, have greatly made an impact and influence me, to work harder and make me happier. I am always excited to read all your comments of all my stories, be it that it's negative. However, there are a lot of positive comments which make me smile, laugh, giggle and more. I am really very thankful for all of your support throughout the first one shot of taengsic I made which is none other than, " Miracle Revival ", til today.

I am also very sorry and feel really apologetic to everyone because I know how each and every one of you feel, when you are waiting for the author to update but the day seems to take much longer than expected. I am truly sorry about that. I also know that I don't think I am going to write any stories about snsd in the near future ( at least any pairings which consist of Jessica x the other 8 ), thats why this post is created.

As you guys may know, I am a hardcore SONE and 140930 is the date that I don't think I am going to ever forget about it. Indeed, the dating news have pull down my mood and etc but the news of my bias leaving is really really too much for me to handle. Til this day, even after around 11 weeks have passed, I still cannot get over the news and the fact that she is no longer a snsd member. I have been thinking if I shall continue this fanfic and how am I suppose to continue this fanfic but it doesn't really help. It's like, I want to update but I can't because I know that every single word I type to contribute to this story, is going to hurt like . 

I admit that sometimes I am a bit too delusional and I have always been support and believe in soshibond, ot9 but I just couldn't do this anymore. ( I still believe, but... it's slowly fading, to be honest. )

 

Anyway I just want to tell you about how the stories go, as you may realise, I have been pairing up the pairings already, like sunny and hyomin, yoonyul, taengsic, and etc. So yes, that's how the story should end.

 

Maybe, just maybe, next year, or something, I may write story to do with Jessica and the other 8. I don't know and I don't have the confidence that I will, though. 

I have a lot things to express but I think it will be better for me to express it through AFF blogs or something. Once again, thank you so much and PLEASE DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK AT ANY OF THE 9. Support the 9, forever and ever, guys. Loves.