Episode 18 - Love Polygon.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

The door closed and Taeyeon just giggled and commented, " Sica, you are such a cutiepie. "

 

 

" Taeyeon,you know what? " Jessica asked.

" What? " Taeyeon blankly replied.

" You are such a cutiepie too and.. childish. " Jessica giggled at the end.

" Hey! Is that suppose to be a compliment or what? "

" If you think it is! Mehrong! "

" Mehrong is my signature expression! You can't steal it! "

" Since when mehrong is your signature expression? Tsk. " Jessica fold her arm.

" I does that more than you! "

" That doesn't mean I can't do that too! "

" Fine! Miss Pabo Jung. "

" Pabo Taeng. "

" You are pabo! Not me! "

Then, the two girls keep bickering.

 

 

The next day, the knight and the princess were sleeping peacefully, with hands around each other's waists but the peaceful and silent moment got ruined due to a certain mushroom once again.

" AYO! " Tiffany came in with her extremely loud voice without even knocking the door followed by the other 6girls.

" That's my line! " Sooyoung nudged the girl beside her.

" Well well well, it's your line but still, I can use it! " Tiffany fight back.

" Gosh, can't you guys keep your volume down? ' Hyoyeon commented as she sighed at the sight of the two childish girl "quarreling" again.

" Opps! " The wall of snsd and the mushroom gasped in unison.

" Hey! Why are you copying me! " Tiffany exclaimed.

" Since when did I even.. "

" Can somebody just please take this two childish girls away? For god sake, Taeyeon and Jessica are still sleeping! " Hyoyeon can't help but to show her dissatifisfication.

" Er.. nevermind Hyoyeon. We are already awake. " Jessica said while she tries to sit up straight but having a slight difficulty.

Yoona wanted to move over to help Jessica but Taeyeon did that first, making her feeling a bit upset.

" Is this okay? " Taeyeon asked as she adjusted the level of the bed.

" Yeah it is. " Jessica smiled warmly facing Taeyeon.

All these while, Yoona was trying to speak but nothing came out.

Yuri and Taeyeon noticed how uncomfortable Yoona is so they slightly exchanged eyecontacts.

" Hey guys, shall we go and buy some food? " Yuri suddenly suggested.

" Oh my god! How can we even forget to buy food for them? They must be sick of these food! " Sooyoung got so excited.

" Unnies, remember, no fast food alright? " Seohyun reminded them again.

" Awwww, Seohyun... Just once? " Tiffany immediately shifted her gaze towards the maknae.

" Nope, fany unnie. They are still not recovered. " Seohyun stating the fact with her serious look on her face.

" Seohyun, we have already recovered! " Taeyeon joined in.

" See, I am already that strong! Please.. maknae.. Jessica and I are already sick and tired of these food. " Taeyeon continued as she stands up and show them  her-forever-fail-martial-arts-moves with her derp face.

Seohyun quickly gazed towards Jessica, to make sure she is alright too but the princess just stare at the space, blankly.

" Let's move! Let's move! Gosh! I am so hungry! " Sooyoung pushed all the girls to the door.

" Taeyeon, you want to come right? " Yuri exchanged eyecontacts with Taeyeon again.

" Yeah! Of course! " Taeyeon replied excitedly.

" Yoona, you stay by Jessica side to take care of her alright? Since you didn't get much sleep recently. I am sure you are tired. " Yuri state a matter of fact.

Yoona tried to protest but she's too late as the girls quickly dashed out of the room.

Out of a sudden, awkwardness everywhere in the room.

" Come here and take a seat. " Jessica start the move.

Yoona obliged and took a seat beside Jessica.

" Why didn't you tell Tiffany and Sunny that you went back dorm and get some rest? Do you know how worried am I? Do you know how important you are to me? How can you just disappear without even telling them? I am not the only one who gets worried, the others too. How can you be so irresponsible? " Jessica just say whatever was on her mind.

" Sica, I am sorry. "

" Look, I do not want to quarrel with you because quarrel with you doesn't get us anywhere better. I want to cherish as much as I can right now, with you. But promise me one thing, please really take care of yourself, alright? "

Yoona nodded and hugged Jessica so tightly that Jessica thought that her bones are going to fracture sooner or later.

" Y-Yoona.. relax a little. You are crushing my bones. "

" S-Sorry, Sica. It's an urge to hug you. I do not know why. I miss you so much. "

" Silly girl. You want to get some rest? You look really tired. "

" Alright. " After Yoona lied down beside Jessica, the door suddenly flew open for umpteen times.

" SICA WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT?! "

 

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]

Author''s Note: Please comment and suscribe! Goodnight!