When he ignores you UGH

G-Dragon OneShots Collections

"Oppa," you called him.

"Hm?" he replied, while continuing his work on his desk.

"Let's watch a movie together! A then we I'll cook and we will have dinnerand then after that we will well...yeahh you know..oppa!" you shook him, hoping to get his attention.

For so long, he finally get a chance to have a break. And yet he decide to spend it on his works, writing and composing song as usual.

"Oppa," you called him again.

He continue writing and sipping his coffee, oblivious to your anger forming inside you now.

"Kwon Ji Yong!" you shouted at him.

"Yes jagiya..." he muttered, glancing at you.

"Don't ignore me..." you pouted, hoping to get his attention.

He muttered a few words and said later and continue doing his works. He pause for a moment and glance at you and continue doing his work after that.

You got up from the chair and walk towards him.

"Oppa~" you called out to him with a flirty tone. He paused what he was doing for a moment.

You move his chair slightly and slowly sat on his leg, both of your legs on each of the sides with you facing him. You laid your head on his chest and hug him.

"Do you know how lonely I am?" you asked.

"Yes..yes I know babe," he replied, sighing.

"Then oppa, can you-" before you could finish, his phone rang. He pushed you off him and grabbed his phone and answered it. You landed on your and whimpered in pain. You pouted and glared at him. You really wanted to spend some time with him. He has been really recently and come home late sometimes. And to show some affection during this busy period you visit him once in a while to his company and bring him some homemade food to him and also to his friends.

But recently he started to ignore you more often and sometimes even push you out of his studio and ask you go back home. You started to suspect the fact that he no longer love you or -- wait, unless he is cheating on you?! No, gosh, you and your stupid thoughts. You sighed and stare at him. When it comes to Ji Yong, you can never be angry with him for a long time.

You stared at his face, his body. His jawlines, all his perfect imperfections. Gosh, it not surprising you fall in love with him, and so did many other girls.

"Yes,yeah. But there isn't a need to!But..ugh...fine I get it. But call me when you need me.Bye." he finished and hang up his phone.

"Hey Jiyong," you called him again, softer this time.

"Yeah?" he asked, putting on his headphones and listening to some of the beats and song that are composed.

"Am I being a burden?" you asked.

No reply.

You sighed and asked again. "Am I a burden? If no, reply me. If yes, then continue what you're doing,"

No reply.

You sighed and got out of the room and went to your room. Jiyong glance at you for a moment bur quickly brush it off. You're probably tired, he thought. You went to your room and got dress and called your closest friend, _____.

 

 

"Really,______. It is still so early and you are already here drinking," (Friend's name) sighed, looking at your state.

"You don't know how I feel, (friend's name). He ing ignored me for the whole day. Not just today but for past few days and weeks!" you cried. Your friend hold you down when you get got up .

You called your friend to head out for some girls' time for a few hours. And here both of you are, in a bar, with you, pouring your emotions out.

"I'm so ing sad and tired and sick and and and god! I don't even know!" you slammed the glass down on the table. The bartender stared at you, raising his eyebrows.

"You're getting drunk _____. I should have known you weren't the best drinker," your friend sighed. You got up and went towards the dance floor.

"Hey! HEY! _____, your phone is ringing!" your friend call out to you.

"Just helped me answer," you brushed it off quickly and started dancing with some guy. You smiled at him. Oh, how much he look like him. His eyes,nose,lips and that jawline and god those tattoos on his body. He look almost like Ji Yong. And the best thing? He smiled back at you, Both of you continued dancing. You glance at your friend and saw her smirking while helping you with your phonecall. Few minutes later, she hang up and try to look for you. It her a few moments before finding you, dancing with a another guy. You swore you should have took a picture of her face. She quickly make her way towards you, just in time as the guy you were dancing with wrapped his arms around your waist.

Your friend pulled you away from him and stood infront of you."I'm sorry, but my friend may be drunk and might not be clear headed at this moment but she is off-limit." She hissed at the guy before dragging you away and out of the bar and called out for a taxi.

 

 

 

"Oh, it's (friend's name) and...____?! Why is she drunk?" Jiyong asked, opening the door with surprise.

"Well, if you hadn't ignore her she wouldn' be like this. And dancing with some guy just now who was trying to steal her away from you," (friend's name) snapped at him.

He nodded and put you on the couch with your friend help. He mutteredd a few thanks and sent your friend off before coming back towards you.

"What have you gotten yourself into?" he asked, shaking his head while staring at your current drunken state.

"Jiyonggg~" you called out.

"Yes?" he pulled up and with your head resting on his shoulder.

"Why did you ignore me? I'm so lonely for this past few days. Do you know how much I love you?" You asked, drunkly, staring at him.

"I'm sorry bae. I'm sorry for ignoring you. I love you too.Now promise me you won't go and drink again, dancing with another guy!" he pleaded, somehow.

You smirked at him and nodded,

"I have so much plan for today. Movie, dinner, cuddling and then well you know, straddling each other on the bed," you said, hugging him tightly.

"Well we still have time for that,"he smirked at you.

You glance at the clock. It was almost midnight. There is no time, you muttered. After all he told you he only had a day break.

"Remember the phone call I picked up today?" he smiled.You nodded.

"Apparently, they decide to give me some more days of break, seeing how hardworking I am. I wanted to reject but they insist," he stated.

"Really?!" you exclaimed

"Yes. So now we got all the time now...together," he pulled you closed and hug you tightly, laying his heads on your shoulder, leaving trails of kisses.

"So we can spend tomorrow watching movie and cooking and -" before you could complete your sentence he cut you in.

"Why tomorrow when we could do it now?" he smirked, kissing you. You kiseed back of course, moulding both of your lips together tightly. He smirked and pinch your . You gasp in surprise and without knowing he slipped his tongue inside and had a tongue battle with you.

"Ji..ji.."you moaned in between the kisses. He pulled away from you and push down and straddled inbetween you. He leave trails of kisses down your jawlines, your neck, your chest, while slipping his hand under your shirt.

"Jiyong," you called out.

"Hmm?" He replied.

"I'm really tired now. Just let me shower and sleep and we will do this some other time," you smiled, kicking him off you. He was caught off guard and fall onto the floor, staring at you with shock. You smirked in victory, gotting off the couch and walked towards your room.

"Payback is . That is for you ignoring me all this time."

 

-------------------------------------------------------//BONUS STORY YAYY//-------------------------------------------

What happen when you are dancing and your friend answer your phone....

(Friend's name): Yoboseyo?

Jiyong: Ahhh, is this (friend's name)? Just checking where is ____. It is quite late now.

(Friend's name): Oh I see. You are looking for her. We went out together just now and are currently in a bar

Jiyong: And....?

(Friend's name): She was pouring her heart out, on how much you ignore her for past few days.

Jiyong: I didn't meant it to be this way. Just being really stress and tired these few days.

(Friend's name):She is still your girlfriend! She cared for you so much and loved you and support you.

Jiyong: I know but-

(Friend's name):It is too late now.

Jiyong: What?

(Friend's name):She is now dancing

Jiyong: And?

(Friend's name):She is dancing with another guy

Jiyong: Wait WHAT?

(Friend's name):I must admit that guy is quite charming. He got a really nice raven hair, those built muscles and god that jawline and tattoos

Jiyong: WAIT HOLD UP HOLD UP

(Friend's name):Looked like he has taken a liking towards ____

Jiyong: WAIT (friend's name) HELP ME GET _____ BACK RIGHT NOW. DO NOT LET ANY MAN TOUCH HER YOU GET ME

(Friend's name):I don't know man. She has been ignored these few days. She need some love too...

Jiyong:GET HER AWAY FROM THAT MAN NOW. GOD. AIN'T NOBODY TOUCHING MY GIRL.

(Friend's name):Fine fine I get it calm your down. Bye

Jiyong: GET HER BACK TO MY APARTMENT NOW. DO NOT LET THAT FILTHY BASTARD TOUCH HER. YOU HEAR ME? HEY ---

-Phone hang up-

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope yall like it! Hasn't update for months? Please do leabe comments and where I can improve and some ideas for next few chapters! I appreaciate all of you and thank you so much for all your support!

 

-unedited-