Welcoming B2ST!

Hey, My Bad Boi!

We turned around to just in time to see the screaming girls sprint towards the tall iron gates of our school, flapping a combination of brightly colored and black B2ST signs with bubbled hangul of their bias’s name. I noticed most of them were covered in, “I love Yang Yoseobs.’”

 

"So, first thoughts?" Suga asked, breaking the silence.

 

"Thank you so much first of all for helping me get into this school and so far it looks pretty awesome. Fangirls and all.” I beamed at him, while gesturing towards the sea of girls, who were still screaming.

 

Suga groaned, rubbing his temples, “I wish I could just go back to my online classes.”

 

I laughed a little at his pain. He actually wasn’t fond interacting or meeting new people. And because he has been so busy getting ready for BTS’s comeback, his manager allowed him to start taking online classes for connivance’s sake. Until just this summer, when his manager and mother decided that he needs to get out more. Thus, making him enroll into Seoul Arts for his last 2 years of highschool.

 

"Oh joy, here comes the main event of this morning," Suga mumbled sarcastically. And as if right on cue, the sound of the girls became louder right as a massive grey van with the words "B2ST" written in silver on the side rolled in, slowly parting the sea of girls.

 

Stopping the van, the manager cautiously opened his door and pushed his way to the side of the car.

“Please back up!” he shouted, “They can’t come out if you all are standing in the way!”

 

Somehow that worked, and the mob slowly moved backwards.

 

“Thank you!” he shouted, turning around and sliding the door open, revealing the stars.  

 

One by one, they all got out, the leader first of course. Doojoon came out with his uniform pressed without a wrinkle in sight, instantly flashing an Oscar worthy grin at the crowd of fangirls, almost making them faint on the spot. He then jogged up to the very front of the crowd to sign photos and pencil cases.

 

Junhyung on the other hand, regarded the sea of girls coolly, before grabbing his bag and striding away from the van towards the school. Leaving the leader and the rest of his band to do as they pleased. A rather large group of lovesick ladies clutching chocolates, lengthy letters, and other rosy pink objects tailed him like little ducklings.

 

Next was the prince of the group. The very moment his shoe touched the ground, the unorganized line that the girls were trying to stand in, collapsed and surged forward, almost knocking over Doojoon. Each girl was trying to get up to the front, screaming everything between “Hyunseung, I love you!” to “Hyunseungie, I made you something!” He looked surprised at the speed of the group, but smiled heavenly to each girl, signing papers and accepting as many gifts as his hands could hold.

 

A few seconds later, when he looked like he was a little overwhelmed and about to drop a few gifts, a lightly tanned arm wrapped itself around his waist and gently took a few of the gifts that were threating to fall from Hyunseung’s delicate hands, while the his other hand collected some of the presents being waved at their faces. Hyunseung jumped up a bit, but relaxed as he recognized who it was,

“Kiki. You scared me,” he whispered, turning his pale face to the younger boy.

 

“Do you need help, Seungie?” Kikwang asked, flashing him a puppy simile before nuzzling his nose into Hyunseung’s cheek.

 

“Kiki,” Hyunseung whined, giving into the fan service, “not here.”

 

The younger boy just laughed as he pulled back, turning around to grab his school bag, but was intercepted by an icy glare from the Arab Prince, who appeared to be in a crabby mood.

 

“Do it somewhere else will you?” Dongwoon grumbled, slinging his bag over his shoulder and pushing Kikwang out of the way as he stomped his way through the crowd and towards the school doors. Just like with Junhyung, a large group of girls peeled off and followed him.  

 

A few long seconds past as Suga and I stood, waiting for the last member, and from what I could gather, the most popular, to come out of the van. Until it was clear that there wasn’t anyone left in the van, I asked,

“where is Yoseob?”

 

Suga frowned. "Usually he comes with the group, but there are days when he shows up a little later on his motorcycle."

 

Just then, the roaring sound of a motorcycle approached, ripping the fangirl’s attention from the Hyunseung and Kikwang pair, and Doojoon, just long enough for them to notice who it was. It was like a bomb went off. The girls went wild again, screaming and shouting various cheers. It could only be Yoseob.

 

Pulling up, he pulled his black helmet off, reveling short and somehow still nicely styled black hair, cubby cheeks, a face, and a cocky attitude to go right along with it.

 

“Who peed in his cereal this morning?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“It’s his image and as far as I can tell, his actual personality. If you couldn’t tell already, he’s Seoul Arts high’s bad boi.” Suga turned to me and I could feel the brotherly vibes rolling off him, “stay away from him. Do you hear me Choi Yoon Young? He is nothing but trouble.”

 

He didn’t have to tell me twice. Something about him just pissed me off.

 

Almost as if he was trying to prove me right, he walked up to a random fan and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, kissing her hungrily on the mouth before walking away.

 

Suga rolled his eyes, "Exactly my point."

 

I could only nod my head in agreement.

 

Suga seemed like he was going to say more, but school bell rang. He smiled at me and extended his arm jokingly. “Shall we?” he asked, his wide smile threating to take over his whole face.

 

I giggled, taking his arm. “We shall.”