Quick prompts #1

~Idea Adoption Agency~

Here's some uick prompts for you guys. I'll be posting these sometimes from now. Collections of snippets of Ideas and phrasing that catches my mind, not fully formed prompts. Don't worry, I'll still be posting my regular prompts as well.

A heart that wouldn't quit. sounds like a giving tree style thing.

They had nothing to say to each other. seems like they just drifted apart. and in the end, neither of them couldn't pinpoint the moment of impact, when everything spun out of control. when one shared life became two, and they realized teh love was gone, and it was the end. there was nothing to say, nothing to do, just move on quietly. 

The shore fumed at the waves. seems like it could either be a metaphor or taken as the start of a fantasy fic. the shore being mad that the waves are eating them away and changing them constantly, leaving them confused and wondering who they are and ever concerned about their mortalilty, but they can't hellp but love the waves, because as part of the ocean, they wouldn't exist., not in the same way, and the waves were their birth just as surely as it would be their demise.

The color of hunger

The clock winked

Procrastination in 10 ways. Why? what are they putting off? 

A minute of failure, something small becomes big maybe?

Love hesitates

You noticed, yet said nothing. why?

The nasty truth about Humanity that no one wants to hear

on the flip side, something truly wonderful and unique about humans, and someone discovering it for the first time.

twelve things to do when there is no power? Pick one and write.

describing emotions via smell. sounds like it could make for an interesting peice if it was used consistantly.

There is a room full of people and one of them is blind. write the story from their point of view.

How would a Broken plate feel?

The last tree standing in the forest.

"death was last seen in the auction room, looking worried"  david lehman

"some suicides are never recorded" -charles bukowski

Your chracter has hit rock bottom. whats the first thing they do differently after that?

who does your character least want to disappoint? have them dissappoint them on purpose. what could make them do that?

take the truth you cling to most, reinforce it, then destroy it. It's wrong.