Grocery Trip

Nerd+Troublemaker?

Your POV:

You woke up with the soundof the boys bickering.You went into the bathroom and change into:

You straighten your hair and went downstairs.You sat next to Suho.You start eating.A cuple minutes later you finally finish eating.

 

"So who volenteer to go grocery shopping?"D.o asked.No one raise their hands or even look at D.o.

 

"Fine i'll choose myself"he said.He looked around and everybody sink down into their chairs not making eye contact.

 

"Hyorie and Chanyeol you both go"he said 

 

"YAH!WHY DO I HAVE TO GO?!?"chanyeol shouted 

 

"YEAH WHY US!??"You shouted 

 

"Too bad now here is the list"he said and gave us the list.Chanyeol and you glare at D.o and left.Chanyeol was wearing a hat and glasses.You both walk into the super market.You look at the list.You were doing all the work while Chanyeol just text.You hit his arm

 

"Yah!help me pick out the watermelon"you said 

 

"You didnt have to hit me"he said and tart choosing the watermelon.You guys started to joke around.You guys went into the candy section.You both look at each other and look back at the candy.

 

"Oppa~i want some"you both heard a girl's voice.Chanyeol's face expression started to change.The girl look at us and smirk.

 

"Well well isnt it Chanyeol"she said walking up to us.Chanyeol grabbed your hand and pull you behind him.You were getting scared.

 

"What do you want?"he said 

 

"Why so called babe?"she said touching his cheek.You blood started to boil.His grip got tighter.You new something was up so you try to think of a quick idea.

 

"Stop touching my boyfriend"you said popping out rom behind him.She smirk at you.

 

"And who are you?"she said 

 

"Duh his girlfriend"you said and roll your eyes.

 

"Really?Then ki-"she was cut off.

 

"Dont talk to my girl like that"he said and drag you away.He drag you out to a park.You both sat under a cherry blossem tree.

 

"Who was that?"you said and look at him.You saw him hold in his tears.You pull him into a hug.

 

"Here just cry all you want"you said and he started to cry.You felt your heart hurt seeing him like this.A couple minutes pass,he stopped crying.

 

"Thanks"he said 

 

"No problem"you smiled.

 

"Now who was that?"you asked 

 

"My exgirlfriend"he said and your heart dropped.

 

"W-well why are you so sad?"you asked 

 

"Long story"he said 

 

"Dont worry just tell me"you said.

 

"Ok so me and her have been dating for 1 year.One day she texted me to meet her at a hotel.So i did and when i enter the hotel room she told me to go to,I saw her with a guy on the bed.*sniff*"he said and started to cry again.

 

"Shh shh come here"you said and pull him in another hug.

 

"Forget about her okay??"you asked and he nodded.

"Whats her name?"you aksed 

 

"*sniff* Areum"he said 

 

Moments later EXO-k arrived where you guys were.

 

"YAH!WHAT TOOK SO LONG!?!? WE WERE WORRIED SICK"D.O said 

 

"Hyung whats wrong?"Sehun asked.You stood up and start walking away.Suho ran beside you.

 

"What happen to him?"he asked 

 

"he meet Areum at the supermarket"you said and his eyes widen.

 

"OMO he must be heart broken"he said

 

"He is,its my first time seeing him so sad"you said 

 

"Yeah"he said 

 

"Well i'll be home first"you said 

 

"Ok bye"he said and you walked home.

 

 


 

SHORT CHAPTER! MIANHAE I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY! I FEEL SAD BECAUSE YOU GUYS DONT TALK TO ME SO I FEEL LIKT YOU GUYS DONT LIKE THIS STORY :(

ENJOY! 

-BaeBae_Bunny<3