News and Decisions

The little things

Things were oddly tense in the living room as Luhan immediately noticed his things sat on the sofa, he chose to ignore it for the time being and sitting next to the pile, he waited for Kris to tell them why they were there. Lay stood at the back of the room leaning against the wall, his bike helmet still in hand like he couldn’t wait to get out and Chen was sat on one of the arm chairs absentmindedly playing with his powers, creating mini waves of lightning between his thumb and forefinger, while he waited.

The boys all stared, open mouthed as Tao walked into the room and looked from him to Kris disbelievingly until the teen spoke.

“Hey guys.” The group couldn’t help but laugh at how casual Tao sounded, as if he hadn’t disappeared with no reason for a week, the tension was mostly eased but once the laughter died down and the all the boys had shrugged off Tao’s apologies the groups attention turned to the fact that Lay wasn’t attached to Luhan’s side like normal.

Luhan knew what everyone was thinking and not wanting it to be a big secret thing the boy stood up and looked around at them all, including Lay, before clearing his throat a little.

“Lay and I are not longer together. I would appreciate it if we don’t talk about it and just let it be.” Lay scoffed at the last part of Luhan’s sentence before walking out of the room without another word, shutting the door a little harder than he need to. Choosing not to react to the boy Luhan closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath before smiling to the group. He picked up his things relatively easily, using his telekinesis to pick up what he couldn’t carry the boy made his way upstairs leaving the rest of the group in an awkward silence.

Kris started walking to the kitchen to see if Lay had done the shopping, he was about half way across the living room when everything started spinning around him and the name Lee Namkyu popped into his mind. Having seen Suho the same way Chen jumped to Kris’s side and half dragged him to the sofa, picking up a pen and paper from the coffee table the teen shoved the items into Kris’s hands and watched as he scribbled down the name, an address and the time 8.15pm.

As soon as the words were on the paper the pain in Kris’s head disappeared and he stared blankly at the information in front of him. Taking the paper Chen looked and Xiumin and told him the address, the other boy thought for a moment before speaking, his ridiculous knowledge of the area they lived in coming in handy again.

“That’s a restaurant in town, I’m pretty sure it’s called Jinju Jip. Kris, any idea what’s gunna happen there?” Tao took the seat beside Kris and took the older boy’s hand in his own as the three of them waited for an answer.

“Um, I’m not sure. I only got that Namkyu’s a horticulturalist.” Nodding to him Chen tucked the paper in his back pocket and put his hand reassuringly on Kris’s shoulder.

“We should be able to handle this easy enough. You should relax tonight, I know how freaked out Suho gets when he’s told this stuff.”Smiling at the pair appreciatively Kris nodded to the idea and together Chen and Xiumin left for the restaurant.

*

Once Tao and Kris were alone again the younger boy was quick to snuggle closer to Kris’s side, the older boy almost instinctively put his arm around Tao’s shoulders to let him lean more comfortably and they sunk back into a comfortable silence while Kris thought the situation over.

The older boy was happy that Xiumin and Chen were so willing to do whatever they could to help him and as much as he still wasn’t sure how to handle his new responsibly, even after practising for a week, and knew that he needed advise from someone with a little more experience, like a few more years experience. Sitting with Tao by his side made it a lot easy to think clearly and after days of contemplating Kris was sure that he needed to talk to Suho about all of this, he needed to ask him how to handle it or he’d end up letting everyone down.

 

 

A/N - Please put up with the boring a little longer.. I promise something fun is coming soon..

I'm only a little while away from a surprise for you guise ^_^

be ready for super feels ><