After shock

The little things

Suho didn’t want to face the rest of the boys after his mistake. He was almost happy when he found out that Sehun had gone out somewhere, knowing what the teen would think about the situation, but even facing Baekhyun and Chanyeol was difficult at this point. Kai and D.O had disappeared at some point but that didn’t really matter, they already knew. The two boys sat facing Suho, waiting patiently for whatever news their leader was about to deliver.

“I messed up. We didn’t save Myung Dae.” It took a moment for the information to sink in but once it did instead of freaking out or getting angry like Suho thought they would both boys slowly walked to him and embraced him from both sides. Unable to put his gratitude for their loyalty into words Suho broke into tears.

“It’s fine, there’ll be others to save.” Chanyeol’ s voice was soft and Suho couldn’t help but smile at the sentiment behind his words.

“We’ve been through this before, there’s always a way.” Clinging to the security he had in his most loyal followers Suho cried the worries he had away, knowing that he would never be alone as long as he had them.

*

“I know it’ll be harder now but we agreed that-”

“No Kai, Suho’s been through enough today.” Clenching his fists at being cut off Kai took a second to calm down before speaking again, trying to convince D.O to talk to Suho about their relationship.

“Please, he’ll understand that this is important to us.” His frustration turning to worry Kai sat on the edge of D.O’s bed and looked at the floor as he spoke, “this is important to you right?” Seeing what he was doing to the teen D.O quickly knelt in front of him and, looking up at the teen, he tried to smile reassuringly.

“Of course this is important to me, you’re important to me, I just don’t think Suho can handle dealing with anything but fixing this mistake right now.” Sulking a little now Kai avoided looked at D.O and pouted instead of responding. Finding the teen’s expression cute D.O forced himself not to smile as he ran his hands up and down Kai’s legs. “Come on, you know I’m right. We’ll talk to him, just not today, ok?” Kai continued to pout as he turned to look at D.O, still not talking. Standing up the older boy leant into Kai, pushing the younger boy onto his back he leant over the teen and smirked a little as a light blush formed on Kai’s face. “Jongin~” D.O softly sang the teen’s name and saw him bite back a smile. Lowering himself so he was closer to the teen D.O brushed his lips against Kai’s ear as he sang to him again, keeping his voiced hushed as he did, “Jongin~ I love you~” Giving in Kai held D.O’s waist and quickly rolled to the side so he was leaning over the older boy. Still sulking a little Kai gave him a small smile and kissed his cheek gently, “I love you Kyungsoo.”

 

 

A/N - Sorry these past few chapters have been short

just wanted to give an overview of how they're feeling- Also I haven't forgotten about Chen, Luhan. Sehun and Xiumin they're just getting on with their own stuff right now..

(Spoiler.. Sehun is having secret meetings with.....)